SORT BY Relevancy
“A successful business starts with an idea, and the ability to execute the essence of that idea,” says third-generation entrepreneur Sarah Shaw. The celebrity designer and Entreprenette CEO is an experienced business owner who has created and nurtured many businesses. Sarah understands not only the complexity of a start-up, but also the thrill of it:
How to research your target market to ensure that there’s a market for their product and hone in on their needs.
How to get your products in the hands of celebrities.
How to leverage celebrity clientele into PR and sales.
The pros and cons of manufacturing in the U.S. versus overseas.
Most costly mistakes people make when launching a product and how to avoid them.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (30 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (10 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (8 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (8 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (3 chatters)
- Angel Healing House (3 chatters)
- cjspeaks (2 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (2 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (2 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (1 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- The Campaign For America (1 chatters)
- The Final Say (1 chatters)