SORT BY Relevancy
On this episode, we will talk about quotes that have crossed our path to send us a message, to confirm a decision, or resonnate through out our spirit. Have you ever read a quote that rocked you to your core, or clarified something so that you finally understand something that you have been struggling with? Join us this episode, with quote in hand and share your experience as we share ours.
I will be having on line bible study with the children a message to follow.
October is pastoral appreciation month Please join us as we celebrate leadership
we are giving honor to God and
Romans 13 7 Render therefore all there dues tribute to whom tribute is due custom to whom custom fear to whom fear and honor to whom honor
Jeannie Kerrigan, author Layla
January Jones welcomes back author Jeannie Kerrigan discussing her book, Layla, sharing her story about surviving incest, being a run away kid and other traumantic experiences.
Also, Jeannie Kerrigan discusses her non-profit organization called Ricky's Revolution that helps other run away kids find their way home.
Join Host Live Chats
- talking paranormal (8 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (4 chatters)
- MackMama (3 chatters)
- psychicbrendabradshawshow3 (2 chatters)
- Global Health Leaders (2 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (2 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (1 chatters)
- KDCL Media (1 chatters)
- All Music radio (1 chatters)
- Business Credit Radio (1 chatters)
- SmartWomanRadio (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- NEWDradio (1 chatters)