SORT BY Relevancy
Hosted by Amen Re Menethoupe. The Neter Sesen Book II verses 66-77: Sesen: "First of all, in the resolution of the material body, the body itself is given up to alteration, and the form which it had, becomes invisible; and the idle manners are permitted, and left to the Spirit, and the senses of the body return into their Fountains, being parts, and again made up into Operations.
"And Anger and Concupiscence go into the brutish or unreasonable nature; and the rest strives upward by Harmony.
And to the First Zone it gives the power it had of increasing and diminishing.
To the Second, the machination or plotting of evils, and one effectual deceit or craft.
To the Third, the idle deceit of Concupiscence.
To the Fourth, the desire of Rule, and insatiable Ambition.
To the Fifth, profane Boldness, and headlong rashness of Confidence
To the Sixth, Evil and ineffectual occasions of Riches.
And to the Seventh zone, subtle Falsehood always lying in wait.
And then being made naked of all the Operations of Harmony it cometh to the Eighth Nature, having its proper power, and sings praises to the Father with the things that are, and all they that are present rejoice, and congratulate the coming of it; and being made like to them with whom it converses, it hears also the Powers that are above the eighth Nature, singing praise to Amen in a certain voice that is peculiar to them.
And then in order they return unto the Father, and themselves deliver themselves to the powers, and becoming powers they are in Amen.
This is The Good, and to them that know to be deified.
Hosted by Amen Re Menethoupe. The Neter Sesen Book IV Verse 67: For no other body is capable of a Human Soul, neither is it lawful for a Man's Soul to fall into the body of an unreasonable living thing; for it is the Law or Decree of Amen, to preserve a Human Soul from so great a contumely and reproach.
Hosted by Amen Re Menethoupe: The Neter Sesen Book I Verses 21-22: First, Amen; Secondly, The World; Thirdly, Man. The World for Man, Man for Amen.
Book of Revelations Book III Verse 14: And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God.
Host Amen Re Menethoupe. The Neter Sesen Book 10 The Mind to Tehuti Verse 36:
36. Amen is in the Mind, the Mind in the Soul the Soul in the Matter, all things by Eternity.
The Neter Sesen Book 2 The Divine Sesen Verse 4:
4. "I am," quote he, "Sesen, the mind of the Great Lord, the most Mighty and absolute Emperor: I know what thou would have, and I am always present with thee."
Hosted by Amen Re Menethoupe. The Neter Sesen:
5. But he that shall learn and study the things that are, and how they are ordered and governed, and by whom and for what cause, or to what end, will acknowledge thanks to the Workman as to a good Father, an excellent Nurse and a faithful Steward, and he that gives thanks shall be Pious or Religious, and he that is Religious shall know both where the truth is, and what it is, and learning that, he will be yet more and more Religious.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (31 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (18 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- Bear and Brenda B Readings (8 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (6 chatters)
- churchfolk (5 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (2 chatters)
- The Organic View (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- Help4HD (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (2 chatters)
- Mikeisha (2 chatters)
- Negdog Radio (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Author Talk1 (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- The Moorish Light0 (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- VasquezSports (1 chatters)
- Vinny James Revolution (1 chatters)