SORT BY Relevancy
A friend, a next door neighbor, or even a family member; serial killers come in all shapes and sizes. To most of us, they live ordinary lives, and have ordinary jobs, seeming to be quite normal. Here in lies the deception; we can see the physical, and not the mental. Join us as we look at three films where average people lead extraordinarily gruesome lives...that of serial killers.
In Why We Love Serial Killers, Drew University criminology professor Scott Bonn, PhD, simultaneously examines the public’s and media’s fascination with the monsters among us and the ways in which that attention impacts them. He writes about serial killers’ behaviors and the research—from the FBI’s original work to more recent models—that informs the law enforcement professionals charged with profiling, catching, and studying them. A real bonus: Dr. Bonn’s correspondence with Dennis Rader (BTK or “Bind, Torture, Kill”) for its insight into the mind of an especially chilling murderous psychopath. As such, it is a stark reminder that, irrespective of any deceptively benign appearances to the contrary, “they” are never like “us.” WHY WE LOVE SERIAL KILLERS-The Curious Appeal of the World's Most Savage Killers-Dr. Scott Bonn
H.H. Holmes, John Wayne Gacy, Belle Gunness, serial killers, and could their victims still be among us? Join us this Sunday, September 14 when Len and JC bring forth some of the accounts and haunting stories of "Serial Killers, and the Victims They Left Behind" on Shadows on the Wall Paranormal Radio.
Tune in to Shadows on the Wall Paranormal Radio Sunday's at 9/8c, ONLY on The Random Frequency Network - We are YOUR soapbox!
1.) We will discuss Texas death row, two cases, and the conditions there. Although the goal of every justice system is to provide fair and impartial judgements (ok, almost every justice system), more often than one would like to admit human nature runs its course. Either because of concealed evidence, people being framed, or corrupt law enforcement there are people being wrongly accused every daythat should serve as a lesson to all of us.
2.) We will also adress the Ferguson issue and what the decision (still waiting) the grand jury makes on Darren Wilson the officer who shot and killed Micheal Brown..
Ferguson is already a powder keg and if the decidion is not to charge Wilson then what is next, a state of emergency has already been declared.
Ferguson grand jury decision unlikely this weekend, sources say
Sam Thurman, Cliff Stewart and Lisa Stewart of the Colorado exoneration firm A Just Cause, discuss what happens when the wheels of justice trample unbridled over the rights of innocent Americans.
Although the American system of justice is the most-respected worldwide, it is still a system designed, and operated, by humans, which means it's not perfect. Sam, Cliff, and Lisa will highlight ongoing struggles against "the system" to free wrongfully imprisoned people, and what happens when justice miscarries against an actually innocent person.
Our Special Guests for tonight's show are Professor Kimberly Cook, Professor Saundra Westervelt and Wrongly Convicted/Exonerated, Sabrina Butler. They will be sharing what life was like being innocent on death row and how exonerees are left struggling after being exonerated from death row.
A Just Cause is currently campaigning for "FreeTheIRP6," who's been wrongly imprisoned in Florence, CO for a crime they didn't commit. Read full story: www.freetheirp6.org.
For more information, about A Just Cause and to Donate to the IRP6 legal defense fund, visit www.a-justcause.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @AJCRadio, @A_JustCause, @FreeTheeIRP6, @FreeeTheIRP6 and Like our Facebook Pages: https://www.facebook.com/AJustCauseCoast2Coast, and https://www.facebook.com/AJustCauseCO, https://www.facebook.com/FreetheIRP6
Thank you for your support!
Retired college teacher and playwright Swithin Fry returns to the show to share an update regarding the poignant story of his penpal correspondence with Tim, a convict on Ohio's Death Row. From his vantage point in the United Kingdom, Swithin became aware of the difficulties Tim has faced seeking a retrial, leading to Swithin visiting Tim in prison and launching "Tim's Hope Campaign".
Swithin has been corresponding with Tim since 2011. In Swithin's words: "But the more I read, the more I became convinced that Timothy Coleman is innocent. He was no saint at the time, but I do believe he did not commit the murder for which he is now facing execution." Tim has applied to The Exoneration Project to ask that details of his case be reviewed.
Swithin has created a one-man play about his journey with Tim which he has performed to wonderful reviews in the U.K.
Swithin Fry's web site: EchoesofTim.com
Frontier Beyond Fear music copyrighted by Grammy award winner Larry Seyer, www.larryseyer.com, included in this podcast with his permission.
Tonight we will discuss the Rodney Reed case. Rodney is set to be executed January 14, 2015. He is innocent and languishes on Texas death row. .
Tune in on Tuesday August 26, at 8 PM CDT (What is Central Daylight Time?)
This week we will be discussing the Jeffrey Havard case with attorney Jen Fitzgerald and advocate Lori Howard. We will also have a special guest to be announced during the show.
Jeff Havard currently sits wrongfully convicted on death row in Mississippi for the sexual assault and murder of his girlfriend’s six-month-old daughter, Chloe Britt. The truth is the infant slipped from Jeff's arms while lifting her from the tub, causing her head to hit the toilet. New expert evidence supports Jeff's claims. Chloe’s death was a tragic accident, not a murder.
Jeff’s defense team recently filed a rebuttal citing a Brady violation. A new affidavit from the prosecution's only expert witness Dr. Steven Hayne strongly supports the defense argument that a Brady violation occurred. Hayne specifically told prosecutors on more than one occasion prior to trial that he could not support a finding a sexual abuse. Unbelievably, the State chose to ignore Hayne's findings and prosecute Jeff for murder during the course of a sexual assault.
Prosecutors stood before the Court and told the jury that Dr. Hayne had "confirmed the nurses and doctors worst fear, that this child had been sexually abused." They knew that Dr. Hayne had done no such thing; in fact, he had done just the opposite.
Jeffrey Havard is on death row because the prosecution lied to the jury.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (201 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (68 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (34 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (22 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (17 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (16 chatters)
- TimBinnall (16 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (14 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (13 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (12 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (10 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (9 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (8 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (7 chatters)
- Odwirafo (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (6 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Black Author Network (5 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (4 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (4 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (3 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (3 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (3 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (3 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (3 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- BC Radio (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (2 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (2 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris Treasure Show (2 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Throne Seekers Bible Study (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (1 chatters)
- in5d (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (0 chatters)