SORT BY Relevancy
PWR SLAM! Returns with not 1, not 2, but THREE action packed hours!
Right out of the gate, we will bypass the usual Roundtable & Weekly spotlight until later on in the show.
First up: THE JCW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS THE HOOLIGANS DEVIN & MASON CUTTER!!! CHAT OPENS AT 8:30 EST/ 7:30 CST. WE GO LIVE AT 9 EST/ 8 CST. DO NOT MISS IT! WE WILL BE COVERING EVERYTHING HOOLIGANS FROM THEIR BEGINNING 9 YEARS AGO TRAINING WITH MR. HUGHES UP TO NOW BEING THE JCW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS & JUST RECENTLY MAKING THEIR DEBUT FOR ONE OF THE BIGGEST COMPANIES IN THE MIDWEST & IF NOT ALL OF ILLINOIS DREAMWAVE WRESTLING AS THEY ARE ON THE HUNT FOR THE GOLD EVERYWHERE THEY GO!
Feature Presentation: She is a 1 time WWF Women's Champion, 2 time WWF Women's Tag Team Champion, 1 Time NWA World Women's Champion, & NWA Hall of Fame Inductee......
We will go over her career, from training with Moolah, WWF, Rock 'n' Wrestling Connection,WCW, & beyond. We will discuss how she is now training the next generation, & discuss who she has already helped.
We continue our conversation with the brilliant Jared Arms. On his last visit we dicussed his introduction to computers and what led to the creaton of Kylar. This time around we are going to get more into the language he created Kylar Plus, his upcoming book, Pimple (his search engine) and more. This 23 year-old has his eyes on the prize and we hear the TKDS want to make sure you know about it.
In July 2013, 23 year-old Jared Arms launched the revolutionary Kylar App. In less than one year, Kylar boast more than 390,000 users worldwide. What is it? How did he build it? What led to the creation of such a popular social media application and what advice does he have for young tech entrepreneurs? Tune in for our conversation on Friday July 11th, 2014 and find out.
The Rob and Kai Show is going into overdrive with multiple sizzling hot topics that will open your mind to many possibilities. Below is just a small list:
1. Living together before marriage good or bad?
2. How long should you date before a commitment to marry?
3. Does dating makes you automatically exclusive?
4. Does one value in the love game decrease as you age?
5. Does your mate have the rights to deny you sex and forbid at the same time?
6. It is acceptable for your mate to masturbate while you lay there also?
7. Does dating means cutting off all old acquaintances?
8. Does her money being more than his makes him subject to her as the leader in the relationship?
9. He doesn't want her to work, so should she be limited to domestic duties if she has obtained a higher degree than he?
10. Her ideas of spicing up the bedroom is Victoria Secrets, but his is inviting your best friend to the bedroom, what is the compromise?
Some people believe the reason the older people had such successful relationship is because women used to cook for a man proving that she brought more to the table than a pretty face. Join Kai and friends as they discuss this topic along with many other interesting and provocative subjects. Rob is on vacation, so the ladies are in charge.
Who is responsible? Child or the parents responsible? When a goes out and commits horrible acts of crimes against other people, should the parents of a minor child have to face prosecution also? Ms Kai Jones, co-host of the newly named online radio talk show, The Rob and Kai Show, formerly Money, Sex and Babies, invites you to an open discussion about this sure to be heated topic this Wednesday 7 to 9 p.m. Est. www.blogtalkradio.com/msblive...
Somebody need to speak on it. Do you have friend that is only a friend when they are in need, but when you need them, they have nothing but excuses? Are you a better friend to your friend than your friend is a friend to you? How do you break it to your friend that you just ain't taking it no more? And, can talking to them showing them how insensitive they have been to your need change their ways?
This is a night of knowledge and entertainment that you don't want to miss! This show features three dynamic women who have proven their prowess in the publishing and business world.
Naleighna works for a major international law firm and is the CEO of Macro Marketing & Promotions Group, the Director of Marketing & Promotions for Brown Girls Publishing, as well as the marketing consultant to several national bestselling and aspiring writers. She is also the brainchild behind the annual Cavalcade of Authors events which takes place in her hometown of Chicago.
Vanessa Davis Griggs God's Cheerleader," Vanessa Davis Griggs is an author and motivational speaker. She has recieved many honors. The #1 Bestselling Christian fiction with BCNN1 for August 2011. The Other Side of Goodness, The Other Side of Dare. and The Other Side of Divine an RT Book Reviews 4.5 Star, Top Pick! and nominated for Romantic Times 2013 Best Multicultural Fiction.
Victoria Christopher Murray has received numerous awards including the Golden Pen Award for Best Inspirational Fiction and the Phyllis Wheatley Trailblazer Award for being a pioneer in African American Fiction. Since 2007, Victoria has won six African American Literary Awards for best novel, best Christian fiction and Author of the Year - Female. Her 2013 NAACP Image Award nomination for Destiny's Divas was her second Image Award nomination.
Welcome to an adult show about real life issues where we seek solutions to our daily problems and provide intuitive support we all need. Here with our roundtable format, Host Robert Ford and co-hosts Kai Jones, we will discuss finance, relationships and family. Next week's show will be about sex addictions and fettis. How to recognize when you mate's interest is beyond the regular or extreme?
Wine About Books™ brings together the love for literature and the love for wine by creating a sweet connection of literature to the vine. Wine About Books™ is open to every author and genre to celebrate their works and is sure to inspire and surprise readers and listeners from around the world.
9:00 p.m EST - Naleighna Kai
Naleighna Kai, author of the provocative novel, Open Door Marriage, is a Chicago native and award-winning author. She is a contributing author to a New York Times Bestseller, a Mercedez Benz Mentor Award nominee, a noted book club favorite on Oprah.com, and the national bestselling author of Every Woman Needs a Wife, with a spin-off entitled, The Pleasure’s All Mine.
9:30 p.m. EST - Anthony Collins
Anthony D. Collins is the definition of positivity and the embodiment of kinetic energy. That is, his thoughts set in motion truly have the power to bring forth change within. His defining moment came in 2009 at the age of 34, when he realized he was unhappy and sought out to gain his happiness. His testimony touches others and is proof of how someone who once led a dark life can light a spark in others that illuminates lives. His happiness is proof of what a life with energy, selflessness and a spiritual journey can do.
We have heard all our lives "get an education to get a good job", but that just is not adding up for thousands of people has the higher degree and some multiple degree and their biggest bill is the college loan. Many times the jobs they have to take does not pay in a year what their total loan amount is. What do now? Go get more degrees and more debt or is there another solution? Join us and let explore the ways to make it work.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (14 chatters)
- 63289 (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- CSU Talk Radio (7 chatters)
- SHRAonair (7 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (5 chatters)
- FFToolbox (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (4 chatters)
- Cubanarama (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (4 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- LibertyRules (3 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (3 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (2 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Disasterpiece Theater (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Takeover Tuesday (1 chatters)
- The Artists Loft (1 chatters)
- The Conversation Cafe (1 chatters)