SORT BY Relevancy
Seniors our the gold of our communities. Listen and learn from them as they speak about the green scene of healing and so much more. She will talk about fall prevention, upcoming events, Call in on elderly concerns with Dorothy Poston
In this Seniors Speak episode, teen hosts McMillen, Grace, and Lindsey discuss the end of their senior year, college plans, AP and SAT tests, and senior ball. A special song is rehearsed at the end as a tribute to other high school seniors and all our listeners. Enjoy!
What can you do to stay healthy and fit over 50? Looking to improve your health or get started on the way to a healthy lifestyle and long healthy life? Would you like to improve your daily mood and thoughts about yourself?
This show will focus on Good Health, Fitness and Nutrition for Seniors who want to get the most out of living and enjoying those golden years.
Join Frank and Blondie Clayton and guest personal trainer, health educator and nutritionist Vera Stevens for a half hour of life changing tips.
Joyce interviews Sven Mogelgaard of "I Need A CTO" on simple solutions for baby boomers and seniors who need tech assistance with their computers and email. If you need answers to your computer problems, listen and call in to get your qustions answered!
Joyce Joneschiet (Jonah-shite) Principal interior designer of Encore Living Interiors and Publisher of Encore Life Magazine hosts Encore Living Radio with her co-host Aaron D. Murphy, a licensed Architect, President of ADM Architecture and Managing Editor of EmpoweringTheMatureMind.com.
Seniors frequently have to move from their home of 40-50 years. It may be stressful, emotional and even heartbreaking. Humans have many losses as they age, this is one more. Set a plan before the process begins, my guest Betty White, co-owner of Smooth Transitions Denver, LLC is an expert with years of experience. Her expertise is in emotional support for loved ones along with packing valuables, estate dispersal, move coordination and downsizing. Adult children with aging parents... Do not miss this broadcast!
The happiest time of the year may present depression and lack od ingeraaction. Karen Owen-Lee a 2nd generation professionsl in Gerontology. Karen is know as "The Senior Expert" with her BS & MS in Gerontology along with 30 years of exterience. She will offer hints to Adult Children to help their seniors. Tune in tomorrow @ 10am MST
Open Karen OwenLee.com and hit the Blog Talk Radio button
In our latest Seniors Speak podcast, teen hosts Rachel, Drew, and Grace cover a wide range of topics including high school graduation, getting ready for college, summer plans, AP exams, the Kardashians, and even lawn care. This brief, fun episode is perfect to listen to whether you're hanging out poolside or walking to summer school.
Over 285 million people in the world are visually impaired, of whom 39 million are blind and 246 million have moderate to severe visual impairment (WHO, 2011). It is predicted that without extra interventions, these numbers will rise to 75 million blind and 200 million visually impaired by the year 2020 (WHO, 2010) as reported by Lighthouse International.
Suppose your senior loved one has impaired vision, what are you going to do? What are your resources? Where do you turn?
My guest, Shirley Proppe, Area Resource Coordinator with the American Council of the Blind of Colorado is a remarkable expert with the answers. Tune in for her vast array of knowledge for Boomers and seniors! We might all be faced with sight problems in our lifetime. Tune in You will not be disappointed!
Do not miss it; tune in Thursdays@ 10am MDT.
Life is a Sacred Journey ‘Obamacare & Seniors’
Thursday March 27, 2014 at 5 pm
Listen before the enrollment deadline!
This week Micheal Pope will discuss The Affordable Care Act, or, as it is commonly known, “Obamacare”.
Guests include Amber Cutler from National Senior Citizens Law Center, Vishu Lalchandani from ASEB, and Debbie Toth from Rehabilitation Services of Northern California
Tune in to this important discussion on a complex and controversial topic.
Join Us for a Repeat-Air on Technology and Seniors this Thursday, January 9, 2014 at 5 PM. We will air a Brand New Show on January 23, 2014
Micheal's two guests are Linda Simpson and Valerie Steinmetz. Linda Simpson works with It’s Never Too Late, a company that has been highlighted by the Wall Street Journal, Fox News, National Public Radio and other smaller media outlets. Described as; "Innovative, today — tomorrow, it will be demanded."
Valerie Steinmetz is with the Center for Technology and Aging whose mission to improve the independence of older adults dealing with chronic health care issues by promoting the adaption and diffusion of beneficial technologies.
Tonights show will start with a discussion on civil rights vs natural (constitutional) rights. Also called [civil liberties] the difference is major. Also, Cary-Andrew Crittendon will be calling in with an update on the retaliation against George Williams, by the court.
Across the country our seniors and disabled adults are targeted by predatory guardians who operate through probate and family courts. Anyone can be targeted for committing the new age crime of [aging with assets]. Assets that predator fiduciary's have decided should belong to them. The system of legalized theft is facillitated by having the victim declared incompetent to handle their own affairs. Many active and vibrant seniors are declared incompetent or incapacitated by unethical doctors and psychiatrists who many times have never even seen the victim. The same doctors and psychiatrists are used routinely by the courts and the predators as they can be depended upon to write whatever diagnosis is desired.
Please join us as we take another look at the horrendous system put in place to loot the estates of unsuspecting elders who thougth they had their estates well planned.
Is there are reality to the issue of "Death Panels" within healthcare packages given to those with Disabilities and Senior? In my mind and after person experience in dealing with health care providers I can see that there is a very complex hidden system that allows for the lack of treatment of those that are being determined and useless to todays society on the basis of "Income type of health issues and now who is paying the bills on this one.
The very people who are being discriminated against in healthcare. In fact these care measures are acting in violation on the ADA laws which prohibited discrimination towards the treatment of those with Disabilities and what's more interesting is that the very people who are being "murdered slowly" within plan care lack of treatment and the people who worked all of their lives jobs who took away there 401k's rights to the very real finance within social security which was used to fund military projects. These politicans and using us as they did in ancient Rome during the time of NERO to fund future projects that they have no budget for in order to coverup the robbery of social security from years pass.
Many senior have no clue of the issue of medical care and just follow the trend, whereby if they reach an age of what maybe concluded as "Time to Die" they are placed in a non care line-up within medical care health providerships operated from within insurance companies and by those who are in adminstrative levels of hospitals and medical care facilities.
What can be done, well it is another election time and unless you are ok with dying when it's not your time and or your planned not to be removed from this planet you need to make you voice heard and tell those people involved you are seeing that they do something or; you will not help them get re-elected into office, nor will you provide a dollar of support to their campaign.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- John Baptist (64 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (46 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- canadianglen (16 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (13 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (13 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (12 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (10 chatters)
- DDP Radio (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- 12kyle (9 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (9 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (8 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (6 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (6 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (6 chatters)
- Michael Bonner (6 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (5 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- churchfolk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (4 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- BeverlyD (3 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- The Blue Corner (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (3 chatters)
- Tim Gatto Unedited and Uncut (3 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (2 chatters)
- Political T and T (2 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (2 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (2 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- KAS1 (1 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Vent Man (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)