SORT BY Relevancy
Selling to The Government: How Solicitations Are Issued is our topic on The Core Business Show with TIm Jacquet.
Dial 917.889.7881 to listen to this amazing interview...
Join me as I talk with Wade Randolph, As a leadership and productivity strategist dedicated to helping business owners and managers, Wade inspires you and your employees to rise to new levels of leadership, performance, and efficiency.
He knows hard it can be to grow a business. His first business venture as a realtor began in 1986, and it was a struggle. However, through self-improvement, re-education, and determination, he became one of the most successful realtors in the Richmond, Virginia area.
Following that first business, he went on to manage two multimillion-dollar realtor teams. This success catapulted him into real estate management, where he managed two multimillion-dollar real estate firms with a combined revenue of over 50 million dollars annually.
The desire to help people and companies perform at a high level led him to open Randolph Unlimited, Inc., a professional training company specializing in leadership, teamwork, motivation, communication, and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (using cutting-edge neuroscience insights to increase effectiveness and productivity). Through hs own experience and training, He learned that you can do more, achieve more, and have more by becoming more.
This week on Black Belt Selling, mother-daughter black belt team from Central Texas is proud to welcome Ben Gay III as their guest to discuss the secrets of selling. Ben Gay III has been called a living legend in the sales world. He has been the #1 salesperson in every organization he has worked in. His history is riddled with sales success and he has been coached and trained by many of his fellow sales legends such as J. Douglas Edwards, Dr. Napoleon Hill, Earl Nightingale, William Pen Patrick, Zig Ziglar, and many more. He is one of the most famous, popular and powerful sales trainers in the world now and we are excited for this opportunity to sit down with him and discuss the secrets to selling!
This week, on Black Belt Selling, Stephanie and I will be talking about the challenges sales professionals face integrating social media into their lead generation strategy. Stephanie, formerly a digital marketing specialist, will share some of her experiences helping small businesses in the digital arena, particularly with social media. Be sure to listen to this week's show for gold nuggets that can boost your ability to get more leads on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and more. Join us for this fascinating discussion on the use of social media in sales. This is an essential topic for sales professionals in network marketing, car sales, insurance, finance, or any small business endeavor!
October 23, 2014 Selling as a Profession presents LaSean Shelton, join me today at 6:30pm to listen in dial 917.889.7881. — with Lasean Rinique Shelton. LaSean Rinique Shelton is an acclaimed International public speaker, radio personality, media strategist and soon to be published author of 2 books. LaSean has become a sought after speaker in the industry and she is prepared to break barriers and create stepping stones for the masses.
Join me today as I talk about some tips that I have learned over the years on handling difficult negotiations. Have you every had one or a few? Many times the key to working through the difficulty is listening in advance; then coming to the tabel with a plan. I have had my share and I am willing to share some of the things I have used to get past them. To listen in just call (917) 889.7881
Thursday, October 2nd, 2014 at 6:30pm EST please join me with my guest Keith Wyche as we discuss his latest two books "Good Is Not Enough" and "Corner Office Rules" we will also discuss taking your performance to new heights on Selling as a Profession, listen in by calling 917.889.7881. Remember we are here ever week with amazing in site to move your performance from average to OUTSTANDING!
Join me today at 6:30pm when my guest will be Ms. Anita Hicks. Anita is something of a rainmaker. For the past nine years, she has been a leader in peak performance, motivational speaking, life coaching and business training. Her entrepreneurial spirit represents the legacy of her father and grandfather, who inspired and motivated her to pursue her life goals. Whether she is delivering messages related to personal development, leadership, sales, or business, Anita presents “universal” messages that speak to “personal” lives, hopes and dreams.
Call 917.889.7881 to Listen to the broadcast.
DID YOU KNOW: The federal government mandates subcontracting or sharing the wealth so to speak, on large contract awards? Stay Tuned for the Top 3 Tips Small Businesses to use to Get Started
Contact me at Info@GCSToday.com
Welcome to the TechSource podcast series. Today we are speaking with Alan P. Balutis, Senior Director and Distinguished Fellow, Cisco Consulting Services, about the changing government landscape, which includes budgets, technology and acquisition.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (101 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (29 chatters)
- Straitway (18 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (16 chatters)
- The Portal (15 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- TRUradio (9 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (7 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (7 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- Open Lines Paranormal show (6 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (6 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (6 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (5 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (5 chatters)
- Universal Energy (5 chatters)
- The War Room (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (4 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (4 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (4 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- Tom Florios Hard Rock n Sports (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (2 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (2 chatters)
- Conservative Report (2 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (2 chatters)
- FFToolbox (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- CWA Radio (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Discovering The Truth w Dan Duval (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Impact Media (1 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (1 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Random Rants (1 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (0 chatters)
- dtm radio (0 chatters)