SORT BY Relevancy
Cathy Paper is a book launch consultant, accelerating speakers and authors into motion. Liz and Alyssa will dig deep to get the scoop on...
How far in advance you should start thinking about promoting your book
How to approach your network for help and what to say when asking for help
How to increase your sales by selling many to one, rather than one to many
Guidelines for developing your marketing plan
Where to find the best places to speak
Cathy Paper, M.A., helps you unleash your inner rock star. She markets select authors and promotes unique speakers to National status. She guides individuals to create better results through inspiration, reflection and action. Think dynamic growth catalyst!
Our Nations Economy would be greatly improved if more people knew how to Sell their Services Better.
If you ar a Coach, Consultant, Personal Trainer or you have a Service to offer the public and not a product this show will help you to Sell Your Service Better than you ever have before.
Stephen Goldberg Interviews the following guests:
9:00 a.m. Philip L. Chapman - Of Councel, Lum, Drasco & Positan, LLC
9:20 a.m. Matt O’Grady - Master Chef, LOA Business Coach
9:40 a.m. Bob Patterson - Partner, B2B CFO
Join artist and marketing expert Leslie Saeta as she highlights ways to sell your art on-line. On today’s show Leslie is joined by AHA February co-host Dottie Leatherwood. Join Leslie and Dottie as they discuss what you can do to promote and sell your art on Instagram. Don't miss out on this very inspiring show!
Whether you want to be a New York Times bestselling author or sell the 500 books in storage you will get great ideas from Cathy Paper of RockPaperStar. Cathy and her team specialize in accelerating speakers and authors into motion through business planning, promotional marketing, and creative development. The company provides strategic guidance for business owners, speakers and authors to reach their desired results and monetize their message. No matter where you are at in the process. If you want to write a book or already have this is an episode for you.
in Real Estate
Today's co-host is Kentra Byrd with Paisley Blaise Staging & Design and we are discussing is Your Home To Black To Sell?
You never get a second chance to make a first impression. That's never been more true than it is today! Potential buyers make a split second decision while searching on the web whether they are going to look further at a particular home or move on to the next.
Depersonalize and discover easy steps to make your home "Ready To Sell." These simple concepts can help you maximize the value of your home. With the internet gaining so much popularity over the last few years, it has become more important than ever to make your home stand out over others in the market place. Don't let your home get lost in the sea of listings. Homes that not only have professional photography but have been staged receive the most activity and sell the fastest with the seller maximizing the sales price.
Thank you to our premier sponsors Metrolina Realty Group and Paisley Blaise Staging & Design.
WELCOME TO THE NATO SUMMIT...
Notable Authors Together Optimize!
AH, you've written your book, got it published, now all you have to do is sit back and enjoy the rewards of your endeavor...NOT SO! YOU'RE ONLY 10% ON YOUR WAY TO FULFUILLING YOUR DREAM...THE REMAINING 90% CONSISTS OF MARKETING/PROMOTING/DEVELOPING PRODUCTS THAT SUPPORT THE MESSAGE(S) CONTAINED IN YOUR BOOK WHETHER IT'S FICTION OR NON-FICTION.
Press Release...letters to Editors, newspapers, etc. Create a web site with the name of the book and YOUR NAME. Sell copies of the book from your website.
Be creative about your book promotion/marketing. Offer a premium when people purchase your book. DON'T BE SHY, let the media know you are an EXPERT in your field!
Call local radio stations...etc.
Be available for author interviews...etc.
Do a book signing and free lecture...etc.
Create a flyer...etc.
Send an e-mail to every...etc.
During this hour with Marnie and Sandra Beckwith you'll discover:
What publicity is as it compares and differs from advertising.
How to understand the essential buzz-building mindset and use it to attract media attention.
The 3 best and easiest-to-use publicity tactics.
How to create and use a tip sheet and why you want to.
Mistakes to avoid.
More subtle mistakes that even the pros make.
Sandra Beckwith is a national award-winning former publicist who now teaches authors how to promote, publicize, and market their books. Get free tips and advice twice a month by subscribing to her free "Build Book Buzz" newsletter at http://buildbookbuzz.com.