SORT BY Relevancy
For Friday, 8/2/13, our program will focus on the outlying issues of self-esteem. We each have something we’re working through at any given point in our lives. How we view these issues, and then work to move forward through them often stems from our personal feelings about ourselves. During the hour, we’ll begin to look at issues we face that may affect our self-esteem from childhood through various stages of adulthood. These topics may includeUpbringing – Family relationships, cultures, religionsBullying – As a youth or an adultWeight – Gain or LossAbilities/Assets – And where we might be limitedEducation LevelComparison to OthersAging
As a Certified Rolfer, Reiki Master and Pilates Instructor, one might think that Paul Van Alstine, owner of Studio One Pilates, has always been in excellent shape with no physical issues in his personal history.But nothing could be farther from the truth. As a younger adult, Paul suffered tremendously from back pain due to injuries he had experienced in his youth. Through the research he did, Mr. Van Alstine was able to determine that Pilates could help him overcome some of the pain he had been suffering. For the last 12 years, Paul has been perfecting his craft, and is now known for running a studio like no other in existence today. Due to Paul’s techniques, clients relieve back, shoulder, neck and joint pain, reduce incontinence, lose inches around their mid-section and actually grow taller (despite their age). Join us Friday, 11/1/13 at 3:00PM AKDT, 7:00PM EDT to learn more.
Evelyn will discuss in length on,
1.What is self-esteem?
2 .Causes of Low Self-Esteem
3. Signs of low Esteem
4.Ways of building up Health Esteem
5.Marks of good and Healthy Esteem
It is important to have good and healthy self-esteem for one to achieve their life goals, for one to have and maintain good relationships with self and others. Also, it is important to have good self value and not to allow life setbacks determine your worth. Evelyn beliefs with good self-esteem we can all be healthier, successful and most importantly lead happier lives that inspires others.
All are welcome to listen and contribute.
-EV-Online Counselling services helps people identify areas of stress and difficulties in their lives, then we assist them learn ways of managing their challenges effectively and appropriately. Hence, feel free to contact us via www.ev-onlinecounselling.com
Our services are affordable, confidential, convenient and professional.
It is common for Adult Learners, including Student Veterans, to experience periods of low self-esteem and related depression. This is reflected in their attitude and the way they perceive themselves before and after tests and job interviews. Many persons with disability (i.e., emotional challenges, invisible/learning/mental disabilities) are even more susceptible to negative images of themselves. Holding onto negative self-images will result in making excuses to justify dropping-out. Dr. Applewhite, Host, and special guests share techniques for raising self-esteem and changing our attitudes towards self and our world. Listen to the episodes of the Student2Teacher ™ show any day of the week and see our schedule of LIVE shows by visiting the RADIO section at www.whiteappleinstitute.org . To learn more about how you can support our students and Veterans with disabilities in reaching their education and workforce goals visit http://whiteappleinstitute.org
With Heaven Leigh.
Guest: Paula Guenon, Media Consultant, Radio Producer & Host.
Premiere of a great new show on Pwr Radio Network!!!
Author Heaven Leigh and guest Paula Guenon discuss dealing with abusive situations, and how self-expression increases your self-esteem.
Rolonda shares some sizzling hot topics and tells why she was in Atlanta celebrating with The Rev. Joseph Lowery, Jamie Foxx, Chris Tucker, Tyler Perry, Terry Vaughn, Mrs. Steve Harvey and more!
Also - The Countess LuAnn of "The Housewives of New York" joins Ro to talk about her sixth season in reality TV.
Plus, Boosting your Self-Esteem & Self-Worth through Positive Self-Talk with Authors Jessica Weiner, DO I LOOK FAT IN THIS? & David Walker, YOU ARE ENOUGH, ALWAYS HAVE BEEN, ALWAYS WILL BE.
Bill King is an author, teacher and trainer who I have had the pleasure of getting to know recently. Bill is going to talk with us about his new book, Stinkin' Thinkin' Stinks, teaching young people how to think better thoughts, how to turn negative thoughts into positive ones through games, exercises and educational activities young people can relate to. He teaches kids positive thinking and awareness in a way they can relate to. www.idontstink.com
Does Your Self-Esteem Need a Booster Shot? It's that time of the year - time for your flu shot - NOT! Time for your booster shot of self-esteem!
Criticism can chip away at our self-esteem and strip us of our ability to make clear choices. Negative self-talk cripples our ability to feel good about ourselves. If you find yourself putting yourself down with negative self-talk or just plain feel like you are not good enough - then don't miss this show!
Discover 3 ways to boost your self-esteem! Shift your mind set so you set a course that allows you to feel better about yourself. Join me and my co-host and BFF, Laurie as we immunize you from destroying your self-esteem!
Get your "Daily Dose of Donna" on Facebook & Twitter
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- John Baptist (111 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (65 chatters)
- AlimBey (36 chatters)
- R3belution Radio (34 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (30 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (19 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (18 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (17 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (17 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (15 chatters)
- All Riders Radio (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (13 chatters)
- Dave in the City (12 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (11 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (10 chatters)
- 20 20 Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (9 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (9 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (8 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (8 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (8 chatters)
- realsidemedia1 (8 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (8 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (8 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- Horn Sports (8 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (7 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (6 chatters)
- Billy D Online (6 chatters)
- Attracting the Light (6 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (5 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (5 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (5 chatters)
- Sh Moore (5 chatters)
- The URC Show (5 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (5 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (5 chatters)
- The Stew Radio (4 chatters)
- The Neo Soul Show (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (4 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- UCLA Football (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- RHeart (2 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Lillian Brummet (1 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- David Jerry Wes (1 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Ask Tall Paul (1 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- MoodSwings (1 chatters)
- Sisters Real Talk (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Uncensored MMA Online Radio0 (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (0 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (0 chatters)