SORT BY Relevancy
Pour something delicious and refreshing to drink. Settle into your favorite chair. This time is yours -is ours- as we discuss seizures and SUDEP. Feel free to call in and together we will share insights and experiences on SUDEP. During this time, open your mind to the possibilities helping someone develop a deeper undertanding for seizures and SUDEP. When you are ready, I believe YOU can do it! As we work together growing in knowledge and number, we will be able to educate others.National Seizure Disorders Foundation wants to know:What are your thoughts on SUDEP?Are you aware of the facts?Have you discussed SUDEP within your circle of support?Feel free to call in and join the discussion 1(646) 721-9207 Your thoughts are relevant and important. Your questions are welcome.While you prepare for the show, I invite you to read more about SUDEP from one of our partners, The Chelsea Hutchinson Foundation http://www.chelseahutchisonfoundation.org/National Seizure Disorders recommends you talk with your doctor about your specific chances of facing SUDEP. Remember, we are here to educate you. The information we share is to create awareness and release fear and confusion from living with seizure disorders.Remember to pass this resource onto someone you know. Awareness begins with you and the simple act of sharing. Be a part of the solution for millions and share this episode with your friends.
Callers: Call continues with a gentleman from the previous hour, who is dealing with grand mal seizures. A lady asks, "What causes our thoughts not to stay in the moment?" Another lady wants to know why some men are addicted to their mothers.
Roy Masters book Hypnotic States of Americans can be found HERE.
For more information, and to find out about the Cure Stress Device and the accompanying book, visit http://www.fhu.com
Originally aired: May 9, 2013 – Hour 2
Did you know May is Central Nervous System Vasculitis month?
National Seizure Disorders Foundation has chosen to honor Central Nervous System Vasculitis Awareness Month upon discovering how rare this disease is and how prevelant seizures are among it's survivors. 30% of people living with central nervous system vasculitis live with seizure disorder. This caught the attention of NSDF staff and during this show we bring you quality information to increase your awareness of CNSV. During this episode, National Seizure Disorders Foundation invites survivor and advocate Chelsey Lawrence to discuss her knowledge and experience of CNSV and seizures with you in order to increase your awareness. Brew something delicious to drink, settle into your favorite chair, and join NSDF Presents as our guest shares perspective on surviving, caregiving, and advocacy of Central Nervous System Vasculitis (CNSV)and seizures. We welcome comments and questions. So please feel free to "follow" NSDF Presents here on BlogTalk Radio, comment in the appropriate area & connect with National Seizure Disorders Foundation on FaceBook and NSDF website
Listen to Ice Cream Convos Radio as Xaviera and Karla discuss Lil Wayne's recent seizures and the drama surrounding the status of his health. They also discuss 6-month on Jonylah Watkins, who was shot and killed in Chicago last week and the civil unrest in Brooklyn, New York after police shot and killed 16-year-old Kimani Gray.
Soy interviews and tells the story of a woman who in the midst of enjoying life is suddenly struck by a seizure that reveals a brain tumor, and then is subsequently diagnosed with brain cancer. The impact of her diagnosis will be discussed and is now available in her first book "Get Outta My Head". Guest Collette Henry. Book available on Amazon.com
In this week's episode of Epilepsy.com's Hallway Conversations, Dr. Joseph Sirven, Professor of Neurology at Mayo Clinic Arizona and Editor-in-Chief of Epilepsy.com/Professionals, interviews Nitin Sethi, MD, Assistant Professor of Neurology, New York-Presbyterian Hospital
Weill Cornell Medical Center, about Seizures and Sports. This is a live taping with no questions to be answered live.
National Seizure Disorders Foundation confidently brings you another outstanding episode of Seize the Day! Join us and remember to bring a friend. Awareness works best when you share knowledge.
This week, the last week of National Disability Awareness Month, we bring you the personal side of disability. The feelings expereinced and well as the reality of living with an invisible disability(seizure disorder) and recognizing the ability through the disability. Join us for a personal story of disability from our Founder and fellow seizure survivor, Terrific Tonya Heathco.
On this episode of Talk2theAnimalsRadio, ethologist, dog behaviorist and trainer Jennifer Cattet, Ph.D. joins us discusses how she trains dogs to become service dogs who alert to diabetes and assist with seizures. Amy Breyer, Founder and Exectuive Director of the Animal History Museum shares how this is the first museum dedicatd to understanding and celebrating the human-animal bond. As always, you'll hear from our animal guest and hear tips about animal communication and ideas on how U2CanTalk2theAnimals!
This show is brought to you in part by our sponsors Cedar Breeze Consultants, Simply Numbers - Not Just Another Bean Counter , "Flowering Hills" Flower Essences" andAme Jo Huges, Intuitive Artist. Make sure to visit their sites! Find out how you cansponsor.
The Talk2theAnimalsBlog is now available on Kindle. Subscribe now! Sign up for our newsletter and receive the free ebook "Listening So Animals Will Talk".
In this episode of Epilepsy.coms Hallway Conversations, Dr. Joseph Sirven, Professor of Neurology at Mayo Clinic Arizona and Editor-in-Chief of Epilepsy.com/Professionals, interviews Charles Anderson, the 1st winner of ETP's Shark Tank Competition, about the SAMi sleep activity monitor
In this episode of Epilepsy.com's Hallway Conversations, Dr. Joseph Sirven, Professor of Neurology at Mayo Clinic Arizona and Editor-in-Chief of Epilepsy.com/Professionals, interviews Christina SanInocencio, President and Executive Director of the LGS Foundation, about Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (167 chatters)
- Omega News (70 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (48 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Omega Man (24 chatters)
- reactionariez (23 chatters)
- ENC HS SPORTS (22 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (14 chatters)
- BITEradio me (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (11 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (11 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (11 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (10 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (10 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (9 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (7 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (6 chatters)
- Revelation News Radio (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- Kawakab (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (4 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- The Advise Show (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- Fins Radio (3 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (3 chatters)
- Billy D Online (2 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (2 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (2 chatters)
- The Rainbow Bridge (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Matthew Brower Show (1 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (1 chatters)
- S G SportsTalk More (1 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (1 chatters)
- JoelHenard (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- Funkie Media Productions (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Catholic Questions And Answers (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- Chicago Girlfriends (1 chatters)
- Desperate House Witches (1 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (1 chatters)
- Daily Maintenance (1 chatters)
- Power Talk With Alarice (0 chatters)