SORT BY Relevancy
Secondary infertility is little understood by the general public and those suffering often have a harder time finding answers and support. What causes secondary infertility, how is it treated, and what are the odds of success with treatment? Can pregnancy and birth complications increase your chances of being unable to conceive a second child? Our guest to talk about Secondary Infertility is Dr. Tanmoy Mukherjee, a board certified Gynecologist and Reproductive Endocrinologist, Associate
in Self Help
WELCOME TO SURVIVORS WORLD!!Tonight is SURVIVORS WORLD!!! Men & Women who have endured pain, trauma, abuse and/or violence from a parent/partner/spouse; this is your SAFE PLACE TO SHARE!!!
Survivors World was created as an online support group back in November 2010 as I was reaching out to connect with others in the healing path. Today we may not be as big online but our Radio Broadcast continues to climb each week.
Survivors of pain, trauma, abuse, violence; there is another type of wounding we are forced to accept, SECONDARY WOUNDING. The wounding from the friends and family who turn a silent ear to our sadness. The society around us that doesn't understand why we still struggle. The employers who cannot work with our up and down days. This is SECONDARY WOUNDING and this is society's way of handling a traumatic event, turn away and pretend it didn't happen.
Join us tonight live as we open the phone lines for your stories of secondary wounding, coping, accepting. You can call in live at 347-215-7754 or join with others in the chatroom. I will always do my very best to protect your identity and YOU are in CONTROL of what YOU share.
We thank you little butterflies who share our shows, support them, and pass them on to others. It's incredible we continue reaching hearts around the world. I would like to thank every SURVIVOR who finds the COURAGE INSIDE THEM to join in and be a part of our progress.
Trish McKnight & Michal Madison are two survivors of a lifetime of trauma. It is their bonding which has built this programming and we hope you'll use the information available through our website and Facebook Radio Group to empower yourself to be a hero for another.This program in no way is a substitute for professional psychiatric or mental health experts. Please take caution while listening
CEO/Exec. Director: Patricia McKnight Assist. Director: Michal Madison
What are your options for getting pregnant if your diagnosis is male infertility? What can you do to increase your odds before going to fertility treatment? What type of infertility treatments are most successful? Is there a fertility diet that will increase male fertility? Our guests are Dr. Grace Centola, internationally recognized specialist in andrology and male infertility, and current President of the Society for Male Reproduction and Urology; and Dr. Jessica Mann, Reproductive Endocrinologist with Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey. IUI, artificial insemination, IVF, in vitro fertilization, in vitro fertilisation
Blog summary of the show and highlights can be found here: Blog summary of the show Highlights More Creating a Family resources on male infertility can be found here.
Carol Fulwiler Jones, MA, psychotherapist and teacher, wrote Managing The Stress of Infertility: How To Balance Your Emotions, Get The Support You Need, and Deal With Painful Social Situations: to fill the void in the current literature for infertility patients. Although medical books on infertility abound, few authors address the emotional and spiritual needs of these individuals. The material in the book is grounded on Carol’s own experience with infertility and on her many years of counseling individuals and couples struggling with infertility issues.
Patients often feel isolated during treatment. They are frustrated when they see others easily getting pregnant and having babies. Often, friends and relatives tell them what they “should” be doing to have children. Stressful situations seem to occur daily. In her book, Carol shares numerous personal stories from her infertility clients; these accounts will be most helpful to readers. Knowing they aren’t alone, and hearing how other individuals handled problems similar to their own, will be comforting and useful.
Carol has worked in private practice in Atlanta, Georgia since 1981 and infertility counseling has been her special focus since 1992 when she began working as a consultant to the largest reproductive medicine clinics in Atlanta. Since that time, she has counseled hundreds of individuals, couples and groups as they made decisions and explored the many challenges associated with building a family, including pregnancy loss and parenting after infertility.
Carol has presented more than 50 speaking engagements to medical and patient audiences, both locally and nationally, has written newspaper and journal articles, and has been interviewed on an internet radio show and on television.
Infertility Talk with Susan Richter: The 5 Phases of Pregnancy Phase 1: Before conception (nutrition deficiency) Recognizing the symptoms & correcting the issues The most important period Phase 2: During conception - The First Trimester Nutrition: Increase the calories, especially protein Iron absorption and other vitamin and dietary supplements Phase 3: The Second Trimester Phase 4: The Third Trimester Continue to gain weight (stress on the system) Edema: what is it? –Need sufficient protein intake, digestion and absorption Constipation Assimilation: What is it? Phase 5 - Postpartum – Lactation and Depression Lactation – Natural Breast Feeding or Bottle? When to use one versus the other? Depression: Mother’s body exhaustion - Nutrition: serotonin deficiency Nutritional Etilology Get the Pregnancy Dietary Requirements by going to: www.compwellness.org/PregnancyDietary
Showtime: Tuesday, July 23rd at 6pm PT / 9pm ET
Did you know that more than 1 in 10 women have difficulty getting pregnant or carrying a pregnancy to term, regardless of marital status? Infertility is a growing problem and there are effective natural treatments!
Shelly Krahn LAc, acupuncturist and fertility expert, joins Dr Lo to discuss natural solutions for infertility using the power of Oriental medicine. On this show, we'll discuss acupuncture and herbal medicine to promote fertility for both men and women.
A show not to miss!
Hosted by Dr. Lauren "Lo" Noel of Shine Natural Medicine
To get pregnant using fertility treatment, such as in vitro fertilization, requires good embryos. Up unitl recently choosing the best embryos was more art than science. New research is changing that equation. Dr. Marcy Maguire, a Reproductive Embryologist at Reproductice Medical Assiociates of New Jersey and Clinical Assistant Professor of Reproductive Endocrinology at the Robert Wood Johnson Medical School will talk about the latest groundbreaking discoveries that is increasing the odds of success in IVF.
Blog summary of the show and highlights can be found here: Blog summary of the show Highlights More Creating a Family resources on IVF can be found here.
This week, we are very excited to have Candace and Chris, authors of the blog "Our Misconception," and who recenty appeared on MTV's "True Life: I'm Desparate To Have a Baby." Their story is not uncommon: They have spent the last six years attempting to conceive without success. They will be discussing their continuing struggles to achieve parenthood, and their very recent decision to have a baby via surrogacy!
They will be sharing their stories to achieve pregnancy as well as their upcoming surrogacy journey. They are also fundraising for this journey, and they will also be discussing why they have chosen to expand their family via surrogacy instead of adoption.
Are you faced with the possibility of not having a child of your own? The shock of infertility issues can affect anyone. Do you know what to do next?
My guest, Iris Waichler, the author of 'Riding the Infertility Roller Coaster' shares her personal journey through infertility treatments. She has solutions to the many challenges that must be addressed along the way, legal, relationship, health, surrogacy and adoption.
If you are challenged at this time with having a child, listen to Iris and her story to see the options you may not have thought of. The book has many other stories of couples who also have struggled. Iris has led support groups, workshops and offers individual counseling. She also has a Masters in Social Work.
Iris can be reached here at her website and you may purchase her book here.
Can your immune system affect your ability to get pregnant or stay pregnant? What is the immunological conncetion to infertility or miscarriage. Host Dawn Davenport will interview Dr. William Kutteh, board-certified Reproductive Endocrinologist, with a Ph.D. in Molecular Biology and Immunology. He serves as Director of Fertility Associates of Memphis and Laboratory Director for Memphis Fertility Laboratory. fertility, infertility, immunology, immune system, miscarriage, recurrent pregnancy loss
Blog summary of the show and highlights can be found here: Blog summary of the show Highlights More Creating a Family resources on immunology and infertility can be found here.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (189 chatters)
- John Baptist (143 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (49 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (43 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (38 chatters)
- Straitway (33 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (28 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (23 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (21 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (20 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (19 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (16 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (15 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (9 chatters)
- Yammering Lew with Gavin (8 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (8 chatters)
- Donny C (8 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (7 chatters)
- Gracie DeBrock (7 chatters)
- Life Conversations (7 chatters)
- Mike Shorten (7 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (7 chatters)
- OPWR (6 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (6 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (6 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- KDCL Media (6 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (6 chatters)
- XWINGER RADIO (6 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (5 chatters)
- TWR Radio (5 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (5 chatters)
- Michael Buffalo (5 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (4 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- Bram Sarkowskis Spitball Show (4 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (4 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (3 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (3 chatters)
- YMcTierXEmpowerment4All (3 chatters)
- Generation Orange A Dynamo Podcast (3 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- The Single Connection (3 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (3 chatters)
- PEAS IN THEIR PODS (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (2 chatters)
- Endless Encouragement (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- 63630 (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (2 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Grab Some Bench (1 chatters)
- GEI Radio (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Immortal Magic (1 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Real Talk with Mike and Steve (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- Thriving Minds (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (0 chatters)
- UGMAG3 (0 chatters)