SORT BY Relevancy
Are you ready for some "SPORTS NATION"
Radar, Fuzzy, Coach Rob, and StevenL are waiting to discuss sports with you - join the guys at 7:00pm
Football and more. Listen to the discussion and join in on the discussion.
50+ THE SECOND HALF MAGAZINE will celebrate five-years in the magazine industry so come on out and join us on November 8 for a good time and help us celebrate our Anniversary. Let's discuss tomorrow on the show. Talk to you real real soon.
1) Washington Football Team Discussion and analysis of previous game (Cleveland) and upcoming game vs. Ravens
2) NFL discussion, NFL predictions
3) College Football Preview - Maryland in the Big 10, Florida State # 1? - Jamis Winston - Repeat Heisman
5) Little League World Series
6) 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup - NBA Basketball
Join us (Radar, Fuzzy, Coach Rob, and Steven L) for some football talk discussion and more from the one and only "SPORTS NATION".
7:00 PM EST ON THURSDAY'S
Join 50+ THE SECOND HALF MAGAZINE MEMBERSHIP
Join us Fuzzy, Radar, Coach Rob, and StevenL for some sports talk on "Sports Nation.
Injury to Rams QB Sam Bradford and others
- Recap of Redskins Preseason - Other NFL Preseason News - related NFL topics
Meriweather Suspension - , Seahawks Fine
- NBA - Kevin Love , USA Basketball World Cup
- Recap of Little League World Series - Chicago , Moane (?) Davis
- College Football news - Season starts next week
- USA Open ( tennis ) Can Serena win her 1st grand slam of the year?
IT'S TIME FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!
Critical Conversations features the brightest talents from Communities Digital News talking about the domestic and foreign headlines.
This week host Lisa Ruth, a former CIA analyst and foreign policy expert will moderate the conversation on the Mid-Term Elections. Will Republicans be able to gain control of the Senate? Veteran political jouranalist Eric Golumn and Senior Political Editor Dr. Jim Picth will discuss the really close races including Georgia and Kentucky which could go from Republican to Democrat.
Lisa Ruth and Dr. Jim Picht will talk about the surge of ISIS and the very clear and present dangers brewing in the Middle East. From the Middle East, Dr. Picht will turn to Russia and Ukrain, areas he is a recognized expert in, to discuss the ongoing conflict, and resolutions come from NATO, for that area.
Tonight's show then closes as Eric Golub removes his writer's fedora and puts on his sport's helmet to talk NFL with Lisa Ruth.
Second chances and forgiveness go hand in hand, right? So you can't have a successful second chance without forgiveness, but maybe you can still forgive without giving a second chance. It can be counter-productive for people to “back track” when it comes to relationships. Once it is over it is over. It ended for a reason, but people may be able to forgive the person and/or themselves, if required, and move on.
However, forgiveness is ever present in all types of successful relationships. Nobody’s perfect so it’s likely you will need to be forgiving and understanding to those you love. Is there a certain minimum level of forgiveness required to facilitate a second chance in a relationship? Is there a major difference if the relationship has been over, is about to be over, or just ended? Are there things that are generally agreed upon as "unforgivable"? Is it best or possible to forgive and forget? Can a relationship heal by forgiveness alone? If you truly forget are you destined to have it happen again?
Can You Relate - LA & Three Talk Relationships
Let’s CHop it up! Tune in Friday at Midnight to 2 AM…
Call in and share your opinion… (347) 637-3528
Our gifts are invisible which is a hindrance to seeing our uniqueness. This can be an invitation to send guess ourselves. Dr. Margaret Mbindyo will enlighten us on the pros and cons of second guessing ourselves. Listen live at 619-393-2852 or http://pinnacleofpraiseshow.com/new/. Thank you for choosing Pinnacle of Praise Show-Voice of Empowerment.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (28 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (21 chatters)
- Becoming Psychic Radio Show (14 chatters)
- MRTALK (12 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (4 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (3 chatters)
- PrideNET Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Talking WithTruth (3 chatters)
- Military Mamas (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (1 chatters)
- RICHSISTAH (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- babycoaldust (1 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (1 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- The Chloe Show (1 chatters)
- The Final Say (1 chatters)
- The Pet Psychic (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)