SORT BY Relevancy
Hour of Enlightement with Jake Fife- 9pm Tonight I am going to be by myself, but it will be another awesome show! 2 weeks ago I talked with Rhett Vito about the Civil War and now I will be talking about ghosts of the Civil War. I will talk about the following: Ghosts of Gettysburg, Ghost Cadets at New Market, "Old Green Eyes" at Chickamagua, and last but not least, Ghost Reenactment of the Battle of Yorktown. You will not want to miss this aweosme show!
Paranormal Happy Hour with Hunter Burton & Frank Meade 10pm- Listen to the debut show were the boys introduce themselves and what there shows will be all about.
The Civil War Pension Files of Philip McQuerter of Woodville, Wilkinson County, Mississippi provides revealing information about the family.
Alvin Blakes is a lifelong organizer and community worker who has been researching African history since he was a teenager, and has travelled to Africa, Europe, the Caribbean and all over the United States to pursue his studies. He has researched his family’s history from Woodville, Mississippi back to the late 1700s in the Eastern US. He is a member of the Dallas Genealogical Society’s African American Genealogy Interest Group. He graduated with a Bachelors and Masters of Mechanical Engineering degree from Howard University’s School of Engineering. Currently, he is the Manager of the Dallas Area Rapid Transit Agency’s Bus Fleet Engineering Group.
Join us for this SPECIAL SUPERBOWL 50 PREGAME EDITION of The War Room, as we'll tailgate with you and get you ready for Superbowl 50 between the Carolina Panthers and the Denver Broncos! We'll analyze the game and add on any new storylines that we didn't get to in Thursday's show. We'll also lock in our predictions, just in case any of us has had a change of heart. We'd love to hear YOUR opinions on the game as well, so be sure to tune in, tailgate with us, and call in to join the conversation. If you LOVE NFL football and if you LOVE Superbowl Sunday, you DON'T wanna miss this show!
"This portion of the revolution will not be televised, but EVERYBODY can listen."
Don't miss it!!!
Monday, February 8th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Canelo, Khan, GGG, and B-Hop" edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame boxing legend Don Chargin and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
To kick off this evening's 120 minute broadcast, "The Don" of boxing will share his thoughts on picking up the "Good Guy of Boxing" honors from the Boxing Writers Association of America, as well as Golden Boy Promotions and Canelo vs. Khan!!
- What was the logic behind Canelo vs. Khan?
- What's next for Golden Boy Promotions?
- Was Amir Khan the best option for Canelo Alvarez at this time?
- Is GGG vs. Hopkins a good idea? Can Hopkins or Khan spoil a potential blockbuster like Canelo vs. Golovkin?
- Is Tony Thompson a "trap fight" for Luis Ortiz on March 5th in DC?
At the 30 minute mark, master strategist and fight trainer James Gogue will discuss the latest developments within the world of boxing!!
- Was PBC an intent to defraud?
- What is the hold-up on Ward vs. Barrera? Does Roc Nation Sports know what they're doing?
- Is GGG vs. Hopkins realistic?
- Is Ortiz vs. Thompson a competitive match-up, or a mismatch at this stage in both fighters' careers?
- Is Matthysse vs. Herrera a mismatch or a competitive bout? How do both fighters match-up?
Join us for another all-new edition of War a Week Radio with Don Chargin and James Gogue!!
in Self Help
Join Rasta B and Smoke as we build on the Un-Civil war within the Black Race. Black man vs Black man, Black man vs Black women, Black Man vs Black Child, Black Women Vs Black Child, Black Women vs Black Women & Black Child vs Black Child. Let's build on issue's that need to be addressed within the race and solutions that will lead to unity!
Thursday, February 4th, at 10PM ET/7PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special, in-depth analysis of the upcoming May 7th, HBO PPV event featuring Canelo Alvarez vs. Amir Khan, with three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Kicking off this evening's 90 minute program, the prolific fight strategist will dissect the controversial May 7th pairing, while examining the strengths and weaknesses of both combatants!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Gogue's prediction
- Will this enhance or diminish the highly anticipated match-up between Canelo and Golovkin?
- Does Amir Khan have a chance to pull off the massive upset on May 7th?
Join us for an special Thursday night edition of "War a Week Radio" with three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Super Bowl 50 is upon us, so join us this week for out 6th annual Super Bowl Special!
We will discuss everything related to the big game between the Carolina Panthers and the Denver Broncos. We'll give you stories, picks, analysis, and much more.
We'll aslo hear from Fred Perdue for a recap on National Signing Day in college football.
This portion of the revolution will not be televised, but EVERYBODY can listen."
Don't miss it!!!
Marvel Film Talk Podcast Ep. 16 CIVIL WAR UPDATES!!
Monday, February 1st, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Krusher vs. S.O.G." edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame legend Don Chargin and three decade fight trainer James Gogue, with special guest host Rodney Green!!
Kicking off this evening's show, "the most knowledgeable man in boxing" will share his thoughts on this past Saturday night's event in Montreal, Canada, as well as the future of 175 pound kingpin Sergey Kovalev and the talented Light Heavyweight division!!
- How would Kovalev vs. Stevenson fare on a PPV platform?
- Is Kovalev vs. Ward an HBO PPV bout? How does HBO nurture and build this match-up?
"The Don" of boxing will also expound on the latest news of PBC and Al Haymon's financial rumors!!
- How did PBC go through $440 million in just ten months of operation?
- Does this affect the ongoing lawsuits against Haymon and company?
- Could Haymon's biggest clients begin to "jump ship" in 2016?
- How does this affect the other primary promoters, Golden Boy, Top Rank, Etc...the overall health of the sport?
At the 30 minute mark, three decade fight trainer James Gogue will analyze the projected Fall match-up between Sergey Kovalev and Andre Ward!!
- Can Ward take Kovalev's power? Will Sergey be able to land any clean shots on Ward?
- Strengths and Weaknesses of both fighters
- Keys to Victory
- Gogue prediction
Join us for another all-new edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame boxing legend and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!