SORT BY Relevancy
We always have 20/20 in the rearview mirror. Why can't we see things when they are right in front of us? Dr. Penn explores this dynamic. Understanding why we fool ourselves and how to prevent this is an invaluable tool in living a higher-functioning live.
Are you looking for a long-term, deep, monogamous relationship or are you out to have fun? If you are the former, tune in to this Podcast because Dr. Penn will help navigate the waters of sexuality, lonliness, attraction, and your goal of creating something deep and lasting.
Dr. Gary Penn interview Michelle McCullough. Michelle is a public speaker, strategist, success coach, entrepreneur and also works in the area or relationships and conflict resolution.
This will be an hour of conversation and insights.
Have you ever had a moment when you lost years? All of sudden you feel like a little boy or girl...feelings that have been domnant for decades come rushing forward. Why do you feel so small and vulnerable? Why are you feeling anxious or depressed? Dr. Penn explores this concept in depth.
Dr. Gary Penn discusses mental illness and violence. He will explore how weapons are a factor on a personal and a cultural level, how to look at gun control and mental illness, and how we can come to terms with such massive and tragic deaths.
How do we understand our Shadow. Dr. Gary Penn will explore the psychology of Cliven Bundy and Donald Sterling. He will help you understand their psychology and your own in an attempt to make sense of these recent events.
Tamar Springer is an expert on pre-marital counseling. Doctor Penn will spend an hour with Ms. Springer to explore couples, communication, issues to unpack and explore.
In this episode of the JRNYMN Conference Call with Sean Pronger, brought to you by JRNYMN Wear and C3 Development & Representation, Fox Sports Live co-host Dan O'Toole joins the Conference Call.
For 10 years, Dan and his broadcast partner Jay Onrait redefined how nightly sports highlight shows were broadcast in Canada, bringing their passion for sports and their unique sense of humour to each and every broadcast. In the Summer of 2014, they joined the newly formed Fox Sports channel and became hosts of Fox Sports Live.
One half of the greatest dynamic duos since Batman and Robin, Shaggy and Scooby, or Lebron and the city of Cleveland, Dan joins Sean to discuss the decision to join Fox Sports, living in Los Angeles, sports broadcasting in the United States and WWF action figures from the 1980's.
How did Dan build his own Canadian version of the WWF ring? Tune into the JRNYMN Conference Call with Sean Pronger!
Pride and ego can be wonderful qualities but they can also be very destructive. Dr. Penn beings a sense of understanding to this very human feeling that can often lead us down a path of pain.
Sean Whalen Live.
He's not a Repubican. He's not a Democrat.
Sean Whalen is leading the COMMON SENSE political movement, and 'Sean Whalen Live' is the megaphone for the rational thinkers!
Sean Whalens political irreverance and his unfiltered show discusses current political events without the bullsh*t or spin.
No party is safe. No person can hide.
Sean Whalen Live.
Changing politics one common sense satement at a time.
In this episode of the JRNYMN Conference Call with Sean Pronger, brought to you by JRNYMN Wear and C3 Development & Representation, pro hockey player Colby Armstrong joins the call.
A 1st round pick of the Pittsburgh Penguins in the 2001 NHL Draft, Colby made his NHL debut in the 2005-06 season and has played 476 regular season games in the NHL with the Penguins, Atlanta Thrashers, Toronto Maple Leafs and Montreal Canadiens. Last season, he played with the Vaxjo Lakers in Sweden.
If you read Journeyman (Sean's book), then you know about his season in Germany... In this week's JRNYMN Conference Call, Sean and Colby compare notes on their respective European adventures - you don't want to miss this conversation! They also talk about making the decision to play overseas and the great advice Colby received from his hockey playing brother Riley. With the NHL Draft and free agency right around the corner, the guys also reminisce about what it was like when they were drafted and when they were free agents.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Portal (18 chatters)
- SHRAonair (15 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Pandoras Box (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- FFToolbox (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (7 chatters)
- Cubanarama (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- tiferetjournal (5 chatters)
- 63289 (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (4 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (4 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (4 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (3 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (3 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- iHookradio (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (2 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- K98Talk Studio B (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- The Conversation Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Peoples America (1 chatters)
- RevUp with Rev Alethea (1 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- BUZZARDSKORNER OF LOVE (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Season Ticket (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (0 chatters)