SORT BY Relevancy
Part 2: Introducing DJVSA musician Toby Tobias, and his son Josh Tobia and Katie Pearlman. Candy Calo Israeli gives us an update on the situation in Southern Israel under fire and a trip into Sderot. The panel discusses the media, what can we do to make a difference and learning what goes on behind the scenes and on the ground.
top·i·cal 1.pertaining to or dealing with matters of current or local interest: a topical reference. 2.pertaining to the subject of a discourse, composition, or the like. 3.of a place; local.
1. According to The Los Angeles Times, overnight hopes for an Egyptian-negotiated cease-fire faded on Sunday as clashes resumed between Israel and Hamas and several Palestinian journalists were injured by Israeli air strikes. By the morning, talks had broken down and Hamas resumed its strikes. By 11 a.m., twin rockets could be seen rising from a residential neighborhood in Gaza City, heading toward the Israeli city of Ashkelon. Though many of the rockets were intercepted by Israel's Iron Dome missile defense system, including another one heading toward Tel Aviv, direct hits were registered in Beersheba, Sderot and Ashdod. No deaths or serious injuries were reported.
2. According to Fox News, the Israeli military pressed ahead with its aggressive offensive against Palestinian rocket operations Sunday, intercepting at least two rockets fired toward Tel Aviv with the country's new `Iron Dome' missile defense system. Thousands of Israeli troops are massed near the Gaza border, meanwhile, awaiting an order to invade should Israeli leaders decide to widen the operation.
3. According to The Guardian, the number of those killed and injured from the fighting between Israel and Gaza continues to increase. According to Gaza medical officials, 48 Palestinians, about half of them civilians, have been killed and more than 400 wounded. Three Israeli civilians have been killed and more than 50 wounded from rockets fired by Hamas terrorists.
The Bible says in Psalm 122:6: "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com
in a week full of discussions and negotiations, the question is how much should Israel ask from the US, and how should the pledges be fulfilled, in protecting Israel best interests and marching on to a viable peace settlement.
our Guests on the discussion board are: Noam Bedein the Director of the SMC, The Sderot Media Center, The SMC has represented the people of Sderot and Israel on the floors of the US Congress, at the Goldstone Commission in Geneva, and in front of International parliaments.
and Barry Rubin Director of the Global Research for International Affairs (GLORIA) Center and professor at the Interdisciplinary University. He is editor of the Middle East Review of International Affairs (MERIA) Journal He writes the Middle East column for the Jerusalem Post and the Rubin Reports blog
Join Host Live Chats
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (8 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (4 chatters)
- The SPIRIT IN YOU with Kelly McQ (2 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (1 chatters)
- Back Porch Writer (1 chatters)
- Bill Martinez Live (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD MORNING SHOW (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Red Pill Network (1 chatters)
- Wealthy Sistas (1 chatters)