SORT BY Relevancy
What's the best way to sell to schools? It's the topic of greatest interest for everyone who wants to succeed in the K-12 education market. Many newcomers would like to find a low-cost entry, and the idea of using independent reps or resellers is popular. What have experts learned about this sales approach? What do you need to know to be successful working with K-12 channel partners? Join host Glen McCandless for a 15-minute interview with two veterans of K-12 sales, Farimah Schuerman and Mitch Weisburgh of Academic Business Advisors.
Join Charmaine Hammond of Team Toby and host of PAWsitive Radio as she interviews David Rust of The Society for Safe and Caring Schools & Communities as we talk about their upcoming Bully Prevention event and the HERO awards that Safe and Caring is hosting, deadline is November 1.
PAWsitive Radio celebrates organizations making a PAWsitive Difference in the world, and today we'll hear how The Society for Safe and Caring Schools & Communities is making a difference.
To learn more about Charmaine Hammond please visit www.charmainehammond.com and www.theoriginalteamtoby.com
Peter LePort, founder of the LePort Schools, joins us tonight to discuss education.
How do government run schools compare to private schools? What distinguishes the LePort Schools from any other private or government school? What teaching methods, curricula, teaching training are required to achieve excellent results in educating young minds? These are some of the questions that Andrew Bernstein and I will discuss with Dr. LePort on "Objectively Speaking" on Tuesday, October 8th at 8:00 pm ET.
As, Andrew Bernstein says - "This will be an informative and ispiring discussion regarding the single most important topic in the world: educating the mind."
Looking forward to a lively and stimulating discussion.
May you have a value-driven day!
Co-Host of "Objectively Speaking"
Emeka Iwenofu is the author of Jackie's Miracle, about a woman who suffered abuse, dropped out of school, and then found the secret of success. His other two books serve as a blueprint for finding success in life.
Mr. Iwenofu will tell our audience that schools do not challenge students to dream, a skill they need to cope with employment setbacks.
He will also discuss how schools are failing our children by not teaching them life skills.
Please tune in on Sunday, September 22nd at 3:00 p.m. EST to hear what our guest has to say.
Tune in to iCAN (Caribbean Author's Network) radio interview with veteran educator, author and consultant, Dr. Janice Scott Cover as she talks about her new book: 7 Insider Strategies - Transform Your Low-Performing Elementary School and Score an "A" in Record Time.
The iCAN (Caribbean Author's Network) Radio Show is hosted by Lena Joy Rose, publisher at Minna Press.- where you share your ideas or tell your story ... your way! PRINT BOOKS . eBOOKS . GHOSTWRITING. DISTRIBUTION . BOOK MARKETING
OUR FRIEND PETER UPHAM, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR THE ASSOCIATION OF BOARDING SCHOOLS IS OUR GUEST
Is there a salad bar in your children’s school cafeteria? Would it make a school performance difference if your kids ate salad at lunch? Do your kids even eat salad?
Often, the required ½ cup serving of a fruit or vegetable offered to your kids at school is being tossed in the garbage. And, kids are more likely to eat fruit and vegetables when given a choice. These are just two of the reasons why there is value having a salad bar in school. Yet, cost often stands in the way.
There is a national movement to make salad bars available to kids. Spokesperson for “Let’s Move Salad Bars to Schools”, Jackie Newgent RD (The Natural Culinary Nutritionist) will give you the inside heads up on how to secure one for your school. As a Registered Dietitian, our co-host, Tracee Yablon-Brenner, RD (Real Food Moms) will confirm why school children absolutely need to eat fresh produce so they can be the best they can be!
Come into our Family Food Experts Kitchen on W4WN and W4CY radio. Get the salad bar scoop for your children’s school.
… for the health of your family, ellen www.FamilyFoodExperts.com www.KidKritics.com
The September (9/18) broadcast features, Nancy Meador, President - National Association of Elementary School Principals. Nancy most recently served as principal for Madison Middle School in Nashville, Tennessee, has enjoyed a long career in education, serving in elementary and middle schools as a principal, assistant principal, classroom teacher, and as executive director for learning support services. We will focus on the trends in education to meet the new needs of students who entering our public schools. These students don't know a world without cell phones, FaceBook or Twitter. Technology and findings from brain research have greatly influenced teaching and learning in today's elementary schools.
Nancy's role as the president of nation's largest professional organization of elementary and middle school principals is influential in shaping how leadership challenges are met.
Join us at 2pm on September 18 to hear what we need to know about the new elementary school without chalkboards.
Lisa Friedman is the Education Co-Director at Temple Beth-El in Hillsborough, N.J. This position includes overseeing an extensive special needs program within the religious school, with programs designed to help students successfully learn Hebrew, learn about their Jewish heritage and feel connected to their Jewish community. Lisa also works to facilitate inclusion within the synagogue community at large.
We will be talking to Lisa about inclusion in faith-based schools. For more information, go to www.theinclusiveclass.com.
Entering the K-12 school market has always been tough. But now with the shift from print to digital there are new barriers affecting everyone - newcomers and veterans alike. There is debate among industry managers about how we will handle these new barriers, including panelists for the keynote session titled "Barriers to Entry" at EdNet 2013. Following that session, K-12 PR and social media marketing expert Charlene Blohm intercepted Filament Games CEO Lee Wilson to get his reaction to what the panelists had to say. Charlene and STS host Glen McCandless discuss the panel session, the barriers and the implications for sales and marketing managers who work for ed tech companies.
We will discuss the ins and outs of Division 1 schools if for the next 15-20 years couldn't recruit African American Players. What would happen to these schools? Join the show 5:30pm. Call (818)301-5834.
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (35 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (26 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (24 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (21 chatters)
- Love Productions (20 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (19 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (18 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (17 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (16 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (13 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- Dave in the City (9 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (9 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (8 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (6 chatters)
- We Are Wrestling LIVE Break Down (6 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (5 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (5 chatters)
- Sisters Real Talk (5 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (4 chatters)
- RHeart (4 chatters)
- Unseen World (4 chatters)
- Sack Heads Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Pit Bull Advocate (4 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- UCLA Football (3 chatters)
- The Unsung Goddess (3 chatters)
- Thomas Keister (2 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (2 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- Prayer International (2 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (2 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- Nerdy Black Chicks Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Heels Skills Thrills (2 chatters)
- JTT81 (2 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (2 chatters)
- Live with Jonathan Moody (2 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Jay Rex Music live Talk (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Fli Music Radio (1 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (1 chatters)
- Cosmic Philosopher (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- AFCWest (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Pilates Progressions Program (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Tarra Jackson (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- TrevorRFF (1 chatters)
- Twisted Universe (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- Women Business and Numerology (1 chatters)
- PASTOR T SANCHEZ (0 chatters)