SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode, Matthew talks on the recent shooting in Santa Barbara by the troubled Elliot Rodger, and then he ties it in to heightened levels of violence in school systems. Matthew answers these questions: Why did he do it? How should Catholics respond? What can we do to prevent this kind of thing in the future?
When sons and daughters are harmed on US school property by unprofessional educators, a current developing problem, they are left without judicial relief, even when harm is fatal, while educators are protected under the "no intention to cause harm" gambit.
More: See p. 1: www.thehittingstopshere.com/docs/ACLU_2009.pdf. See pp 1, 3, 5 (par. 2): www.thehittingstopshere.com/docs/State%20Actors%20UC:%20Dav.pdf. See pp 6, 15-17: www.thehittingstopshere.com/docs/GOA_2009.pdf.
HR 5005: www.nospank.net/bancpusa.pdf.
Contact us: SafeChildEnvironmentS@gmail.com or on Facebook (review "Timeline..."): www.facebook.com/groups/259691040902980.
NATIONALL RECOGNIZED SCHOOL SAFETY EXPERT KEN ROY IS OUR GUEST. KEN IS ALSO A SAFETY CONSULTANT FOR N.S.T.A.
Professor Curry: School Safety
Our children are off to school now. We expect them to come home safely, the way we send them out. How can we maximize that our children will remain safe, when we are not around to protect them? Call into our show tonight and share your thoughts, Thursday at 9pm: 646-716-6825
Paranormal Investigators by trade delve deep into the abandonments of our history to explore and prove the existence of ghosts and the paranormal. Many times teams may not take every precaution to ensure each member of the team remains safe at all times during the investigation.
Join us tonight as we talk about safety before, during, and after each investigation.
WE ADVOCATE A NASRO TRAINED OFFICER AT EVERY SCHOOL USING THE TRAINING AND RESOURCES OF NASRO, THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION. EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR MO CANADY IS BACK. IN LIGHT OF RECENT EVENTS IN SPARK NEVADA AND DANVERS, MASSACHUSETTS PLUS THE ONGOING EVERYDAY NEEDS FOR SAFETY , PLEASE LISTEN
Missing and exploitation children, sexual exploitation and victimization, internet crimes, internet safety, aggravated physical abuse, questionable parenting
Going away to college is a time in a young persons' life that should be about discovery, learning, and making lifelong friends. However, as parents send their children away from home, some for the very first time, there is even more to be anxious about, especially their safety on campus.
According to the Justice Department, "1 in 5 women will be a victim of rape or attempted rape." When these incidents occur on campus property they are in the jurisdiction of campus police, and many victims do not report, or are discouraged to report by school administrators.
With sexual assaults, active shooters, and luring into human trafficking from our college campuses, the college experience has changed.
Guest for the hour S. Daniel Carter will discuss these issues and what is being done to create real, enforceable guidelines for campuses to follow in order to make the environment safer for students everywhere.
Phyllis Austin will discuss school safety measures: what they are and what they aren't.
Discussion: School Safety Outside and Inside...Route to School: Chicago - Safe Passage routes...Home
Listen Weekly. Call in or post a question on our chat line.
Parents, move into your power; you are the Power Behind Your Child’s Success.’
Spread the word because your child’s Classroom DNA is affected by other children.
in Self Help
n slang, "old school" or "old skool" can refer to anything that is from an earlier era or anything that may be considered "old-fashioned". The term is commonly used to suggest a high regard for something that has been shown to have lasting value or quality.
That was the it was , we don't do that way any more. Question is what are your outcome compared, to the Old School way?
Are you happier? Is there any joy in that life? Are given more than you recieving? Are you disapointed in your out comes? Why?
Your Online Dating Tip Minutes brought to you by the #GUYSAskGirls and #GirlsAskGuys series of shows on EOTMRadio.com
Todays tip: Carla B. shares online dating safety tips to help make your dating experience safe, fun, and comfortable.
Check out the ONLY dating site catering to successful,sexy Entrepreneurs - Entrepreneurs Match.
Follow Carla B. on Twitter @eotmpr - Tweet #GuysASKGirls or #GirlsAskGuys
1. What I learned from Dating 51 Men
2. Girls ASK Guys
3. Online Dating Tips Minutes - #7
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (18 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (8 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (8 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- Tarhaka (7 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB TalkX (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (2 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (1 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (1 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart Ministries (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- Sports Talk with Benson (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)