SORT BY Relevancy
Have we done what we need to do to Save Our Children,or have we done nothing to reduce Gun Violence in our communities?
We must understand that the children are our future. We must teach them the Truth, the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth and let them lead the way. We must ,teach them all the beauty they possess inside to give them a sense of pride so that when evil lies, and falsehood whispers to them, they will have the ability to know and reject the lies and falsehood.
Watching the news on a daily we hear more and more about children being killed,the police Killing children, and parents killing children. It appear children have a lot of enemies and there is no outlet. How can we save children in 2015? Should me home school, hire more teachers, or should parents step up more and support their children from home and in school.
People who are guilty of murder,accomplices in the everyday killing of young Black youth & adults.Yes it's people we least suspect!
10/2015 Justice Or Else.Or else what?
Disgusting economic ignorance from Black folk,stupid choices.While still whining & complaining,blaming the system for their lack of Economic Empowerment"
Your prayers and petitions to GOD on behalf of your childrenis criticaly important. The present darkness
on earth is more dense that ever. The forces of the darknes reach for your children with increasing strategies
for deception and destruction. Your prayers, however can have a powerful effect on your children's lives for good. God
wants to save not just you but your hosehold as well. You can live to see that happen.
Join us for live prayer at 6:00 AM Mon.-Fri. Dial 714.459.3963.
Come join us the first Tuesday of each month as we explore together the many different gifts and abilities of these special children and adults. Have a better understanding of their importance in the world today and learn how we can hellp guide and support them throughout their lives.
Human trafficking is a form of modern-day slavery where people profit from the control and exploitation of others. As defined under U.S. federal law, victims of human trafficking include children involved in the sex trade, adults age 18 or over who are coerced or deceived into commercial sex acts, and anyone forced into different forms of "labor or services," such as domestic workers held in a home, or farm-workers forced to labor against their will. The factors that each of these situations have in common are elements of force, fraud, or coercion that are used to control people. Then, that control is tied to inducing someone into commercial sex acts, or labor or services.
Numerous people in the field have summed up the concept of human trafficking as "compelled service." Every year, human traffickers generate billions of dollars in profits by victimizing millions of people around the world, and here in the United States. Human trafficking is considered to be one of the fastest growing criminal industries in the world.
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (17 chatters)
- The Portal (15 chatters)
- Living Astrology (10 chatters)
- Paranormal Static (9 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- The War Room (5 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- soul connection0 (2 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (2 chatters)
- WXOBB (2 chatters)
- YBP (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio (1 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- emPowering NOW (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- TRUradio (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)