SORT BY Relevancy
Yvonne Wu @wuyvonne talks HR with @bryanwempen @williamtincup & @thehrbuddy DriveThruHR was designed to be a captivating and easy-to-digest lunch discourse that covers topics relevant to HR professionals. Each 30-minute episode features a guest speaker who shares her or his knowledge and experience in human resources. Our hosts and special guest cover a wealth of topics, including HR Technology, Recruiting, Talent Management, Leadership, Organizational Culture and Strategic HR, every day at 12:00 pm Central Time. The radio program is hosted by @bryanwempen @williamtincup and @thehrbuddy The #1 HR show, with amazing HR conversations and follow us on the twitters at @drivethruhr and #dthr.
Please join our host, Maggie Li, for a discussion (in Mandarin) with Michelle Wu, candidate for Boston City Councilor At-Large.
Michelle Wu is an attorney and community advocate. Most recently, she worked full-time on U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren’s campaign, where she directed statewide outreach to communities of color as the campaign’s Constituency Director.
Prior to the Warren campaign, Michelle worked for Mayor Thomas M. Menino in the Mayor’s Office as a Rappaport Fellow in Law and Public Policy.
At City Hall, she created the Restaurant Roadmap guide (available on the City of Boston website), which for the first time outlined in one place the city’s restaurant permitting process from start to finish.
Michelle was also a driving force behind the Food Truck Challenge, which launched three new food trucks on City Hall Plaza. Michelle has a background in community advocacy, having worked at the WilmerHale Legal Services Center in Jamaica Plain, providing legal advice to low-income small business owners.
She also worked at the Medical-Legal Partnership at Boston Medical Center on immigration cases for survivors of domestic violence. Michelle has served on the boards of the Kwong Kow Chinese School in Chinatown, the Puerto Rican Veterans Monument Square Association, and the RoxVote coalition in Roxbury.
Michelle graduated from Harvard College and Harvard Law School. She lives in the South End with her husband Conor and her two sisters – Sherelle, a student at Suffolk University, and Victoria, a student at Boston Latin School.
It's that time of the week again ladies and gents of the Barbershop Sports Nation! Time for us all to come in the Barbershop and chop it up about the latest and greatest in the world of sports and pop culture! We will be reminiscing to some great tracks from one of the greatest hip hop groups of all time the Wu-Tang Clan! Talking about a time in hip hop when lyrics meant something to the listener and will we ever get back to that point again?
In addition in the world of sports we need to get to the bottom of what's going on in the Bucs organization? Reports say that there's trouble in the family but our host Bucco says he is here to refute the rumors! Plus we have to talk about the absolute show Money Mayweather put on Canelo Alvarez, the Crimson Tide vs the Aggies, Andy Reid returning to Philly as a Chief and more! You don't want to miss this show so lock us in for 9-11pm EST!
It's FRIDAYYYYYY!!! Time to sit back relax while you are at work or at home & remember the Golden Era of Hip Hop. I'm talking about the 80's & 90's y'all!!! It's MF WU-TANG day. I'll be playing the ILL CUTS from this legendary group of MCs.I am gonna have you bobbin' your head with this show. Come Rock with me as I take you on a journey & have you sweatin' them perms & jerhi curls out.
Sargent Steve Fitness is the author of the book Operation Motivation which is providing people with a fresh outlook on fitness and nutrition. He is passionate about transforming lives...not just dress sizes! Join us as he shares his journey on Purposeful Pathway Radio.
Food for thought, Food for the Soul, Food for the Body
Listen with Heart Mind and Spirit... Herbs for the body...
Rhodoila, Astragalus, Ho sho Wu Kapikacchu , Diatmaceous Earth.... benefits....
YOu have a questions.. You need positive affirmations, confirmation and sunny out look.. Talk with Food Alchemist Sessy
Do you know that you hold tghe key to Your Inner Most Powerful Self..
Call in.. Sensation Sunday with Sessy....
347 996 5895
Check me out in Food Alchemist on Face book.. do a like and leave a message...
If you would like a detail reading call 480 253 9407
Reading are $75.00 per hour....
YOu can also purchase some candles, candles and herbs and many more thing that are unique to your needs
This week on Fieldstone Common, Marian Pierre-Louis interviews Barbara Silberman, Chairman of the Board of the Sargent House in Gloucester, Massachusetts. We'll discuss the life of Judith Sargent Murray, an 18th century essayist who believed in equal education, a woman's right to work outside the home and equal roles between men and women in marriage. These were quite extraordinary beliefs to be espoused during that time period.
For more details and upcoming schedule see:
Reggie Lee stars in NBC’s acclaimed drama series “Grimm” as Sgt. Wu, an officer in the Portland Police Department. Lee is well known for his role as Secret Service Agent Bill Kim on "Prison Break" as well as for playing Chow Yun Fat's villainous right-hand man, Tai Huang, in “Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End.” More recently, he starred in “Life as We Know It” with Katherine Heigl, and just finished filming “Here Comes the Boom” with Kevin James and Salma Hayek. Later this year, Lee will be seen starring opposite Jason Statham in the Lionsgate action feature “Safe.” GRIMM airs Friday nights 9 -10pm(EST) on NBC.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (474 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (206 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (63 chatters)
- Curious Times (33 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (32 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (29 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (27 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- RCRadio (19 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (16 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (16 chatters)
- New Colony Network (15 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (11 chatters)
- Love Productions (9 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (9 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (9 chatters)
- The View from Montana (9 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (8 chatters)
- 63504 (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (7 chatters)
- KDCL Media (7 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (7 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (7 chatters)
- Talk Jamaica (7 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (6 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (6 chatters)
- civilalert (6 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (5 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (5 chatters)
- AACONS (5 chatters)
- HoneySoul (5 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (5 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Growl Radio (4 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (4 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (4 chatters)
- Cubanarama (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (3 chatters)
- GodKiller (3 chatters)
- Americas Most Haunted (3 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Realm Radio (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Real Talk The Movement (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- churchboi (2 chatters)
- Grandstand University Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drinkfive Podcast (2 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (1 chatters)
- AMCPress and Co (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- GrustleHardRadio (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Shay and Tyler and Friends (1 chatters)
- On Tap Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Sunday Hangover Podcast (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- un0mic (1 chatters)
- Suzanne Toro (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (0 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (0 chatters)