SORT BY Relevancy
EPISODE 56 - SAME SEX MARRIAGE CONTROVERSY - WHAT IS GOD'S STAND?
With the Federal court striking down the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), in essense, it has made same-sex marriages legal at the Federal level. But what about at the state level? Many states have followed the Federal court's decision and are recognizing same-sex marriages, but some states, like Utah, are fighting that decision.
In this episode, find out:
Does God have a stand on same-sex marriages?
What do you do if you live in a state that now recognizes same-sex marriages but you are against them?
How do you be Christ-like and still love homosexuals without compromising your beliefs and values?
Same sex marriage is being contested in some states and now what seemed to have been a decision etched in stone has become the center of National debate. Supporters say that its unconstitutional to restrict anyone who wants to get married from sharing nuptials. Opposition says that the institution of marriage is being destroyed. Who's right and where do you stand? Call in this Tuesday to comment on the HOT TOPIC "SHOULD SAME SEX MARRIAGE BE RECOGNIZED IN EVERY STATE?" Call 760.283.4647 or click www.eblockradio.com to see us LIVE on uStream. ***DOWNLOAD THE E-BLOCK RADIO MOBILE APP FOR YOUR MOBILE DEVICE RIGHT NOW*** Don't forget to follow the crew on Instagram and Twitter @RealMonkMoney and HoodHowardStern
As we approach the Supreme Court of the Unites States (SCOTUS) one-year anniversary of Windsor v. United States ruling, do we celebrate or mourn this ruling?
In 1954, the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) issued the (now famous landmark) ruling Brown v. Board of Education. In one ruling classroom segratation was considered illegal and unconstitional.
If public school segregation were put to a popular vote in 1954 (the same way DOMA's arrived over the past decade) would segregation stand?
In June 1967, Loving v. Virginia: "Was a landmark civil rights decision of the United States Supreme Court which invalidated laws prohibiting interracial marriage. The court ruled that Virginia's anti-miscegenation statute violated both the Due Process Clause and the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment." Source: ACLU
In one ruling, the 1967 SCOTUS vacated laws prohibiting interracial marriage across the land. End of story.
In 1967 if each state voted on a unique constitutional amendment to modify their state's definition of marriage to prohibit interracial marriage, what do you think would be the results of a popular vote?
Before you go, please share this show by clicking on the facebook, twitter and google+ icons above.
Tonight R. Frederick Riddle briefly examines the movie Noah, plus comments on ObamaCare. The real issue however is Same-Sex Marriage. There are many questions, such as, "Can you be a practicing homosexual and be a Christian?"
R. Frederick Riddle is becoming known as an author of Christian Fiction, a blogger, and as host of his weekly BTR program: The R Frederick Riddle Show.
Mr. Riddle is a born-again Christian with almost 40 years of Bible study and a life-time of studying the world at large. He is also active in his church.
Launching his radio show in 2012, he has been very happy with the opportunity to connect with others who may share his interest in the world events going on every day. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Same Sex Marriage
Panelists: Willie, Jermaine, Mike Allen & Shunda
CHIVALRY AND SAME-SEX MARRIAGE PROS AND CONS: Chivalry was once considered the expression of the noblest and most honorable qualities of the ideal knight. How does the Lgbt Community fit into this ancient code of conduct? Is the femme to be considered the “weaker” person? Should the “butch” person be in charge? Special guest host will be Stacey L. English. Let's talk about it Live & Direct on Tuesday, Nov 19th 2013 @ 8:30p EST. Dial (347) 850-8318, press #1 if you'd like to join the panel LIVE ON AIR or stay on the line & simply listen to our show. Remember all calls are ANONYMOUS and you can also join us in our chat room. Please join in on another exciting episode and thank you again for all your Love & Support!!!!
A United Methodist minister from Pennsylvania who was convicted under church law of officiating at his son's same-sex wedding ceremony was suspended for 30 days Tuesday and told he will lose his credentials if he violates any of the church's rules in that time.
The same jury of fellow pastors that convicted Rev. Frank Schaefer on Monday of breaking his vows also told him he must surrender his credentials if he can't reconcile his new calling to the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender community with the laws from the church's Book of Discipline.
Schaefer told reporters afterward that he had no intention of changing his mind and said he expects to lose his credentials in 30 days.
Model Angela, Houston ReRe, and Desy go in with their weekly gossip, Featured Artist of the Week: TBA, and Tip of The Week. Featured Topic of The Week: Do you agree with Obama on same sex marriage?
What do the Polls say about Same-Sex Marriage ?
Eight national polls on same-sex marriage have been conducted so far this year, according to the PollingReport.com database. The consensus of these polls is that support for same-sex marriage now exceeds opposition to it; on average, the polls have 51 percent saying they approve same-sex marriage, and 43 percent saying they are opposed.Nate Silver
This live interview with Lariann and Delia was taped and aired April 25th, 2007.
The emphasis of the segment is to address the following: sex, monogamy, open relationships, having children, family roles and relationships, and finances. This is an educational, enlightening interview.
The Supreme Court is wading into the fight over same-sex marriage at a time when public opinion is shifting rapidly in its’ permission of gay and lesbian couples to wed. To date, 40 states don't allow it. Supporters of Proposition 8 say the court should respect the verdict of California voters who approved the ban in 2008 and let the fast-changing politics of gay marriage evolve on their own. Join our discussion. Open forum.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (44 chatters)
- NTEB (39 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (31 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (26 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (23 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (23 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (22 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (21 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (17 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (17 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (13 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (8 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (7 chatters)
- Life Conversations (7 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (6 chatters)
- RHeart (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (5 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- FSF Radio (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- William Telltale (4 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (3 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (3 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (3 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (2 chatters)
- drinkfive (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- AACONS (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- BleachBANGSc (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)