SORT BY Relevancy
Gerhard Gschwandtner, founder and CEO of Selling Power Magazine and the popular Sales 2.0 Conferences, may have worked with more sales leaders and managers than anyone in the world. After all, he's been interviewing them and creating content and products for them for decades.... His magazine is read by over 300,000 sales leaders every month, and over 100,000 sales executives watch his daily video channel where, you guessed it, he interviews sales leaders.
In other words, this guest knows what it takes to be a sales manager and to rise through the ranks. In this live broadcast of CONNECT!, Gschwandtner joins show host Deb Calvert to discuss how front-line sellers can best prepare themselves for a move into management. So if you've ever considered making the move or hope someday to do your boss's job, be sure to tune in for this powerful interview with one of the sales industry's most knowledgeable experts.
CONNECT! Online Radio for Selling Professionals features the world's foremost authorities on selling every week. Tune in to master the art of selling so you can cut out continuances, put an end to pending and stop stalling out.
Sales Rep Kryptonite? CLOSING!
It’s true there are salespeople out there who actually “Sell” products/services for a living…..that HATE to CLOSE customers. Literally I’ve been on ride-alongs with sales reps making calls on customers where I see them physically shake with nervousness when it came time to ask the customer to buy. I’ve never met a salesperson who doesn’t like to talk including myself so to witness this irony where you have someone present their product with such confidence actually wilt when it comes time to ask a customer for the sell is quite baffling.
During this show we'll have the #1 Best-Seller Author of ":60 seconds to YES" Don Spini help us to decipher the "WHY", and "HOW" to break this apprehension sales reps have with "Closing". During this time of year as many companies are close to closing their year-end sales forecasting book, sales reps are scrambling to make sure they execute on their year-end sales quota......"Closing" is CRITICAL.
I hope you join me for what I think will be a highly charged and inspirational show!
Bob and Casey interview Brett Steinocker, Sales Manager Schuneman Equip.
You want to have consistent growth in your business, consistently great sales and consistent income. Instead, you're experienceing the sales roller coaster. One month sales are great, the next not so wonderful, the next lousy and then maybe, by taking massive corrective action you can get back to great again...temporarily! If that's what you're experiencing in your business, our special guest Colleen Francis, sales coach and author of NonStop Sales Boom, is going to share the secrets for creating YOUR nonstop sales boom. You can learn to sell in a way that's effective in producing consitency in your sales, your income and your success. Don't miss this episode of Sales Chalk Talk!!
Sales and business expert and consultant, Bob Zinsser, teaches salespeople and business owners to develop truly successful sales strategies and systems. Now you can have access to the great mind of this sales superstar and gain insights and tips that will help YOU dramatically increase your sales and your income. Join Bob, co-hosts Jim Hamlin and Scott Zimmerman and me, and spend an hour with some of the greatest sales minds in the world!
Recently I was interviewed by Bloomberg Business about a question a sales manager posed: “My sales team struggles to meet their goals. What are some tips on how to motivate them?” My first response was to get to the “cause” of the struggle. Too many companies start addressing the “effect” – which is just a band aid. It can be uncomfortable for a manager to get to the cause. Join us for a lively conversation with Vickie Bouffard, a Rock Star Team Manager built a team from the ground up and funded over a billion dollars of loans annually as a JPM Chase Operations Manager.
She built her team from scratch; hired, trained, coached and developed millennials to baby boomers including those new to mortgage to 30 years of experience. She brings sales, training and development and operations experience.
An award winning sales person for 15 years. Consistently emerged as the top sales rep – made the most money while working the fewest hours! Vickie's been training sales and operations people for 20 years. She took an underperforming dysfunctional team in last place to first place in 6 weeks. Nationally recognized team for Best Customer Satisfaction The Sales Department's Favorite Processing Team. As a former Dale Carnegie instructor, she received some of the best adult and experiential learning instructor training in the world. Vickie uses multiple learning modalities to make learning stick and when it sticks you own it; you perform like a Rock Star! You can purchase Vickie’s training entitled: A Non-Sales Manager’s Guide to Managing a Sales Team at: https://www.udemy.com/u/vickiebouffard2/
What would you say if you could talk with your teenage self? The Maternal Manager returns to the 1980's to chat with teenage Mindi about her plans for the future and Mindi wants to know what the future looks like. Did she become a super model/actress/spy/detective? Did she marry a wealthy guy like on Dynasty or an adventurous modern Indiana Jones?
The Maternal Manager confesses she has the exciting career of being a Mom. Yes, she grew up to become her Mom. It's an adventure saving the future.
Remember when you were pregnant with your first child? Your emotions raced between excitement, anxiety, and wonder when thinking about what life would be like after becoming a Mom? In the first of a Two part interview, the Maternal Manager talks to 1st time mom to be Renee Michelle Williams-King a couple of weeks before delivering her son Eli. What are her birthing plans? Was labor and delivery all she thought it would be? What does she think baby Eli will look like and which parent does he take after? A follow up interview will happen after Eli is born.
The Maternal Manager opens up with interviewer Stephanie Nivinskus on the needs of today's moms. Moms are their own worst critics. Sometimes they need a dose of encouragement and a few coping tools to gain the confidence to become the moms they want to be. She discusses what a Mommy Coach is and why humor and light heartedness can help moms overcome some of the most difficult situations. Sometimes moms don't need the experts, they need another mom who has been there and can help them navigate the sea of motherhood without drowning in dispare.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (67 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (27 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (21 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (20 chatters)
- Odwirafo (20 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (19 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (19 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (18 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (11 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (10 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (10 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (5 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- FCPT Tim Maile (5 chatters)
- Curious Times (4 chatters)
- Black Author Network (4 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (4 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (3 chatters)
- David Coney (3 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (2 chatters)
- drinkfive (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TJ Morris Treasure Show (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (1 chatters)