SORT BY Relevancy
Sales Rep Kryptonite? CLOSING!
It’s true there are salespeople out there who actually “Sell” products/services for a living…..that HATE to CLOSE customers. Literally I’ve been on ride-alongs with sales reps making calls on customers where I see them physically shake with nervousness when it came time to ask the customer to buy. I’ve never met a salesperson who doesn’t like to talk including myself so to witness this irony where you have someone present their product with such confidence actually wilt when it comes time to ask a customer for the sell is quite baffling.
During this show we'll have the #1 Best-Seller Author of ":60 seconds to YES" Don Spini help us to decipher the "WHY", and "HOW" to break this apprehension sales reps have with "Closing". During this time of year as many companies are close to closing their year-end sales forecasting book, sales reps are scrambling to make sure they execute on their year-end sales quota......"Closing" is CRITICAL.
I hope you join me for what I think will be a highly charged and inspirational show!
Sales and business expert and consultant, Bob Zinsser, teaches salespeople and business owners to develop truly successful sales strategies and systems. Now you can have access to the great mind of this sales superstar and gain insights and tips that will help YOU dramatically increase your sales and your income. Join Bob, co-hosts Jim Hamlin and Scott Zimmerman and me, and spend an hour with some of the greatest sales minds in the world!
You want to have consistent growth in your business, consistently great sales and consistent income. Instead, you're experienceing the sales roller coaster. One month sales are great, the next not so wonderful, the next lousy and then maybe, by taking massive corrective action you can get back to great again...temporarily! If that's what you're experiencing in your business, our special guest Colleen Francis, sales coach and author of NonStop Sales Boom, is going to share the secrets for creating YOUR nonstop sales boom. You can learn to sell in a way that's effective in producing consitency in your sales, your income and your success. Don't miss this episode of Sales Chalk Talk!!
Thank you so much for returning for my thoughts on last night's show "Competing For That Sales Job and....WINNING"! I have my many failures in securing jobs in my career and admit I do NOT have the magic pill of determining what's going to get you that elusive position 100%, but, what I can in part to you is how to place yourself in the MOST competitive position to get that dream sales job. Please join me for the details!
Getting that DREAM sales job....I think I can help you!
Every Tuesday at 7pm (EST) "The Sales Professional Network"....don't miss an episode!
Our guest is Scott Zimmerman, managing partner of The Platinum Rule Group with Dr. Tony Alessandra and CEO of the Cyrano Group. He's the creator of "The Sales Elevator" and co-author, with Tony Alessandra, of several best-selling books about social styles and the platinum rule. Scott is a true master of sales, marketing and social style education, who will help us all elevate our sales!
Recently I was interviewed by Bloomberg Business about a question a sales manager posed: “My sales team struggles to meet their goals. What are some tips on how to motivate them?” My first response was to get to the “cause” of the struggle. Too many companies start addressing the “effect” – which is just a band aid. It can be uncomfortable for a manager to get to the cause. Join us for a lively conversation with Vickie Bouffard, a Rock Star Team Manager built a team from the ground up and funded over a billion dollars of loans annually as a JPM Chase Operations Manager.
She built her team from scratch; hired, trained, coached and developed millennials to baby boomers including those new to mortgage to 30 years of experience. She brings sales, training and development and operations experience.
An award winning sales person for 15 years. Consistently emerged as the top sales rep – made the most money while working the fewest hours! Vickie's been training sales and operations people for 20 years. She took an underperforming dysfunctional team in last place to first place in 6 weeks. Nationally recognized team for Best Customer Satisfaction The Sales Department's Favorite Processing Team. As a former Dale Carnegie instructor, she received some of the best adult and experiential learning instructor training in the world. Vickie uses multiple learning modalities to make learning stick and when it sticks you own it; you perform like a Rock Star! You can purchase Vickie’s training entitled: A Non-Sales Manager’s Guide to Managing a Sales Team at: https://www.udemy.com/u/vickiebouffard2/
How do you feel about being a salesperson? One of the most contagious types of Sales Call Reluctance is Role Rejection, where salespeople are expected to sell. However, they are embarrassed to be in sales. They have identified with the negative descriptors of the sales profession.
Please join us for a lively interview with Todd Cohen, the author of Everyone's in Sales.
Todd is a frequent keynote speaker at sales conferences and national association meetings and his Sales Culture Workshopshave been met with wide acclaim. His book on Sales Culture Everyone’s In Sales was published in July 2010 and Todd has hosted his own radio show “Let’s Talk Sales Culture.”
As the Principal of Sales Leader LLC, Todd inspires, advises, and builds high performance sales teams that produce outstanding results. He also provides strategic oversight and serves as executive sales coach and advisor to clients ranging from small, rapidly growing start-ups to well-established, large corporations.
Todd knows how to help companies build a dynamic sales culture Please visit his website: www.toddcohen.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (72 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (24 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (22 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (21 chatters)
- Odwirafo (20 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (17 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (9 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (9 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (8 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (8 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (7 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (6 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- FCPT Tim Maile (5 chatters)
- AACONS (5 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (4 chatters)
- David Coney (4 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (4 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (3 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (2 chatters)
- drinkfive (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris Treasure Show (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)