SORT BY Relevancy
Our guest is Scott Zimmerman, managing partner of The Platinum Rule Group with Dr. Tony Alessandra and CEO of the Cyrano Group. He's the creator of "The Sales Elevator" and co-author, with Tony Alessandra, of several best-selling books about social styles and the platinum rule. Scott is a true master of sales, marketing and social style education, who will help us all elevate our sales!
How do you feel about being a salesperson? One of the most contagious types of Sales Call Reluctance is Role Rejection, where salespeople are expected to sell. However, they are embarrassed to be in sales. They have identified with the negative descriptors of the sales profession.
Please join us for a lively interview with Todd Cohen, the author of Everyone's in Sales.
Todd is a frequent keynote speaker at sales conferences and national association meetings and his Sales Culture Workshopshave been met with wide acclaim. His book on Sales Culture Everyone’s In Sales was published in July 2010 and Todd has hosted his own radio show “Let’s Talk Sales Culture.”
As the Principal of Sales Leader LLC, Todd inspires, advises, and builds high performance sales teams that produce outstanding results. He also provides strategic oversight and serves as executive sales coach and advisor to clients ranging from small, rapidly growing start-ups to well-established, large corporations.
Todd knows how to help companies build a dynamic sales culture Please visit his website: www.toddcohen.com
George Giraldes is an expert in sales and sales management. Not only that, but he is, hands down, the best salesperson I've ever seen. Over his stellar sales career, he's sold millions of dollars in products. Tonight he'll tell us how we can boost our sales and incomes.
This was one of my favorite shows we aired last year and we were fortunate to have a GREAT guest on to help explain ways of dealing with a difficult boss....AND how not too be a difficult boss but an EFFECTIVE sales boss.
I hope you have a moment to listen to one of "The Sales Professional Network's" most successful show....I'm sure you'll come away with some teachable diamonds you can cash in to ensure you are the most successful sales professional and leader.
Thanks for listening to the show!!
Our special guest is Brian Sullivan, sales trainer, speaker, author and talk show host. He'll be talking with Jim and Hugh about "All Things Sales". If you are a sales professional, a business owner or just thinking about starting a sales career, you'll learn a ton of great stuff in this episode that will help you excel at sales.
Todd Bowolick is a salesman extraordinaire, a highly successful sales manager, and now CEO of his own company, B6 Sales Management Services, where he provides outsourcing of qualified, highly trained and vetted salespeople, sales coaching services (provided by Red Cap, by the way) and marketing services. He worked for many years for Kroll Factual Data, where he worked his way up through the company to the position of National Sales Manager. He also served as the Western Regional Sa
I've been on a bit of a hiatus since the end of last....but I'm back to share some of my thoughts on the sales profession and interview some of the top sales/marketing professionals in the world. Please join me for my first show of the year as I talk about what 2013 has in store for the sales professional! Welcome Back "The Sales Professional Network"!!!
A program I did last year in s my thoughts on ways one can secure that dream sales job. It was one of our best takes and advice on ways to win that new sales job EVERYTIME. With today's economy and lack of jobs anything you can do to separate yourself from the crowd is critical, and I provide some ways you can stand above the masses in securing that dream job. Enjoy the show and thanks for visiting the sales Professional Network!
Join us for a leading edge conversation with Denise Michelle Starrett about what some sales leaders have that enables their success. This conversation reveals what the energy around influence has to do with sales and what prevents sustainable sales success. Denise Michelle Starrett empowers leaders feeling the weight of their roles and responsibilities to shift their energy from draining and destructive to energizing and creative to unlock their creative potential. In partnership, Denise assis
Is sales an art or a science? It is both...and successful sales professionals are continually learning how to think, act and sell differently because they have developed a personal sales system. Second in the "Meet the Buyer Where They Are" series, the Hosts, who are all best selling authors and selling everyday, will share how Top Producers develop personal sales systems. Without a personal sales system, today's buyers will trample the average salesperson because the buye
Join Host Live Chats
- Reader Tash (19 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (11 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (10 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (7 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- PA RADIO (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (6 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- TPPCTV (5 chatters)
- The War Room (5 chatters)
- Psychic Tee (4 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (4 chatters)
- FanvsFan0 (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- Alpha Star Radio (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- the certain ones (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (3 chatters)
- Prophetess Elect Theresa (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- NWP radio (2 chatters)
- Empowered By Christ (2 chatters)
- Changing Worldviews (2 chatters)
- Ghost Whispering (2 chatters)
- Twisted Universe (2 chatters)
- Tribulation News (2 chatters)
- TRUradio (2 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (2 chatters)
- whaleystudios (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- The Wheat Report (1 chatters)
- Health Corner (1 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (1 chatters)
- I Love Politics (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Living Astrology (1 chatters)
- My Soul (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD BLOG (1 chatters)
- Art Imitates Life (1 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (1 chatters)
- Paradox East Radio (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Refuge on the Mountain (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)