SORT BY Relevancy
On this show I will be talking all about salads. Salad represents spring the best. Salads have fresh greens which are nice. Salads make for excellent presentation. On this show, our vegetable series returns. I will be talking about the different kinds of lettuce you can use for a salad, the different types of salads, the different salad dressings, vegetables in salad, and more. I have some great recipes in store. Going to be a good show. FACEBOOK- Chef Cardinale's Cooking and Recipe Page..
Rev Lindsay Babich, host of The Art of Living Well - All Healing is Self-Healing is proud to bring back Linda Frees, "Easy Green" expert and author of a new book, released just this week. Linda's experience in holistic healing through living foods has been honed over years through her personal dedication to healthy living and her dedicated work at the Hippocrates Health Institute in West Palm Beach, FL.
Linda's new book: Simply Sprouts -Easy growing tips and delicious recipes for your kitchen garden is a gift for all those who know they want to eat more sprouts - she'll share why this is great idea- and don't have the time to figure it out on their own. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then you'll love this little recipe book. It has easy growing tips, plus simple recipe ideas for beverages, breakfast, soups, salads sandwiches and even desserts...all using sprouts you can grow in your own kitchen window or countertop. 80 pages.
Simply Sprouts is a fun recipe idea book filled with great photos and recipes. It will get you inspired with simple sprouting techniques, and recipes for using sprouts in beverages, breakfast, soups, salads, sandwiches, and even desserts! How about Sprouted Almond Key Lime Pie?
Her website: http://healthyeasygreen.com is dedicated to the simplicity of being healthy, being green and making it easy. Her site is as beautiful, fresh and as lively and vital as she is. It is my ultimate delight to have Linda on the show again to introduce her book. Tell your friends. You will be doing a Mitzvah - giving a blessing - to all who hear about this book. Order the book on the website. And listen...this is REFRESHING! Are you hungry yet?
1. What is one kitchen trick you know and use that you don’t think many others know about? I don't know anything that someone else doesn't - my one thing that I do a lot is put shredded up spinach into everything.. chili... smoothies... enchiladas...spaghetti sauce..turkey meatloaf... I like to think that it adds come nutrients that wouldn't be there otherwise and you don't even notice it.
2. What is your most used kitchen tool? My knives of course - and my favorite Calphalon pans... My husband and I eat a lot of cheese so we have two cheese graters because one always seems to be unwashed.
3. What kitchen item can you not keep on your shelves long enough? Goat Cheese! I love goat cheese and I put it on everything - salads, bread, sandwiches, pretzels as a snack. It is soooo good!
4. What is a kitchen faux pas in your house? Putting my favorite knife in the dishwasher - I'm lenient with the other knives but want my favorite one to stay in good condition.
5. What’s your hangover meal cure (could be cure-all if you don’t consume alcohol)? For me this is more of a what is my favorite post run breakfast... I LOVE left over roasted veggies with some sort of protein like left over turkey meatloaf topped with sunny side egg!
6. What foods wouldn’t you touch as a kid that you can’t get enough of now? I was not very picky as a kid. I loved vegetables, the one exception is onions - I used to hate those - now I understand that they bring a lot of flavor to a dish - though I still can't eat them raw.
In this episode I'll be answering a subscribers question and talking all about SALADS, including:
Why salads are so great for you
What gives salads a bad name
3 things that make a great salad
How to warm up a salad
and should we eat salads in winter at all
Enjoy and please share
The Naturally You Coach
Join Alaina as she discusses the importance of Spring Cleaning, Candy, Cookie, & Cake Cleanse, and more.
Tess Masters, Australian actor, presenter, voice over artist and writer living in Los Angeles,. also known as the The Blender Girl, joins Dr. Michelle Robin. She'll share recipes from her new book, "The Blender Girl Cookbook" 100 Gluten Free, Vegan Recipes - including delicious , snacks, salads, soups, main dishes, desserts, & condiments you can whip up in a blender. Also joining Dr. Robin is Becky Blades Phillips, writer, artist, business strategist and philosopher of creative, adventurous living. Since selling her award-winning public relations firm, Becky has served on corporate boards, as a civic advocate for the arts and entrepreneurship, and as a consultant and mentor to businesses. Becky's latest project is a book she wrote and illustrated: Do Your Laundry or You’ll Die Alone: Advice Your Mom Would Give if She Thought You Were Listening. Releasing April 1, the book offers freshly folded wisdom for women newly launched or starting over.
On this show, Chef Alex Cardinale will be talking about vegetables and the importance of fresh vegetables. Vegetables play a huge roll in cooking. Vegetables are used in dishes for cooking, they can be used as sides for a dish, and much more. Also vegetables are eaten raw in salads and such. We will chat about the importance of using fresh vegetables and when vegetables are in season. We will be having a SURPRISE GUEST on the show who will be talking about fresh vegetables and why the
When & why I started meal planning Used to work in theatre during university and had limited availability during the weekdays and nights Was tired of eating rubbish when I got home late at night from work Fast food (even healthy salads and sandwiches) were expensive When living alone, or cooking for one, organisation is important. If you make things in bulk and freeze them then it’s cheaper and there is less wastage How to put together a plan Before you start
This is a series dedicated to Mom's favorite soups and breads. Each week we will feature a wonderful soup that can be enjoyed as light lunches or hearty dinners. Mom will also share a recipe for a wonderful accompaniment to go along with her soup such as fresh baked bread recipes, salads, and sandwiches. Since Mom has a passion for paninis there will certainly be some warm and tasty grilled sandwich recipes from time to time as well. Enjoy! www.MyMothersSecrets.com www.f