SORT BY Relevancy
Chef Jeremy Manley 'San Diego's Sustainable Chef' joins Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith for Big Blend Radio's Eat, Drink & Be Merry show and discusses Salads. As he points out, salads do not have to be the typical bowl of lettuce leaves, but can include root vegetables such as beets, ancient grains and seeds such as farro and quinoa, fruits, cheeses and nuts. Known for serving fresh cuisine using seasonal and local ingredients, Jeremy is the executive chef and owner of Jeremy's on the Hill California Style Bistro in Julian, a popular mountain destination in San Diego, California. He is a regular guest on Big Blend Radio. Watch for his Apple & Almond Farro Salad Recipe in the upcoming April issue of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine.
The HOT CORNER SHOW with Dr Ray Tolmos and Manuel T. Ferrero III
On tonight's show: J-Bands from Jaeger Sports, The Picture Catcher Bat, & Health Topic: SALADS
Follow Jaeger Sports on Facebook & Twitter:
/JaegerSports & @JaegerSports
Follow The Picture Catcher Bat on Facebook & Twitter:
/Pitcher-Catcher-Bat & @PictureCatcherB
Plus the HEALTH TOPIC: SALADS
May is Healthy Salad Month!!!
Follow the Show at www.ispsradio.com or @ispso on Twitter and Facebook.
And Follow the Hosts @DrRayT & @ManuelFerrero
Remember to call the GUEST HOT LINE at 347-637-3978
So why does a salad out in the world taste so good? Make yours taste better for a third of the price. Learn to rock your salads and smoothies. Kaeyln Pherson and Jenny Bair will make it so easy for you to get your creativity going in the kitchen and ignite your tastebuds. Kaeyln has 100's of recipes that she's created at home with real, whole foods and she wants to share some of them with you. We'd love for you to listen in and also call in to ask questions at 1100am on Monday, June 22nd. Health Chat on GF Food, Life and Love! The call in number is 347-934-0283 if you'd like to join us or just listen in. Let's rock this summer together in a very healthy, fun way.
Howard and Ruth Milstein share tips and recipes on making colorful salads and homemade salad dressings, along with wine pairings. Howard is a wine expert and his wife Ruth is the author of the Gourmand award-winning recipe book 'Cooking with Love: Ventures Into the New Israeli Cuisine.' They are currenlty in the procees of publishing a second recipe book that will feature Ruth's recipes with Howard's wine pairings. Watch for Ruth's Salad Recipes in the June issue of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine.
This interview originally aired on May 3, 2015 on Big Blend Radio's Champagne Sunday's variety show, that streamed live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
Woo Hoo....Another great show for our fans to enjoy. Big & Beefy will be Chewing The Fat with YouTube sensation and Prankster Joey Salads. Its nice to see a nice Staten Island boy make it big in the ball busting game. Check Joey out on his YouTube channel.
Rob and Clem will also be slinging the hash with Masterchef cast member Dan Wu. This guy is a firecracker. We will find out how his escapades with Chef Ramsey turned out.
The boys will also be doing their signature Top 5 List, Food Fight and weekly Food News bits.
Stay tuned for Theresa, The Curvaceous Cook as she walks us through yet another delicious easy home recipe.
Lets also find out where Big was this week? Can he say anything? FIND OUT
CALL US AT 347-215-7771
TWITTER - @CTFBBPodcast
Articles will be posted on ChewNewsDigest.com
@timmychew on instagram / timrsutherland on twitter.
Chef Ivan Flowers is the Five-Star Executive Chef of Top of the Market in San Diego, California. On this Eat, Drink & Be Merry segment, he chats with Big Blend Radio hosts Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith about keeping the momentum and balance in a busy kitchen, and his Warm Spring Salad that features fresh raw peas, piquillo peppers, king trumpet mushrooms, fresh baby spinach, and cooked asparagus. Chef Ivan Flowers is a frequent guest on Big Blend Radio. Watch for his Warm Spring Salad Recipe in the upcoming April issue of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine.
This interview originally aired on March 15, 2015, on Big Blend Radio's Champagne Sundays variety show!
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with real people making change. This weeks guest interview is with Terry Sobon. Terry is the creator of Beautiful Sexy Badass, a program designed to help women find the confidence to step out of feeling stuck and into habits that inspire positive change in their health, relationships, spirituality and purpose. As a Certified Holistic Health and Empowerment Coach specializing in women 35+, Terry works personally with her clients, supporting them every step of their journey to being their most badass!
this episode Q&A includes:
• tincture from fresh flowering plant of scutellaria lateriflora for pain relief..
• high cholesterol- eat no processed food, stop eating out, eat MORE butter, and check out Susun's course A Healthy Heart the Wise Woman Way ..
• seeds of squash..
• thyroid nodules- thoat chakra, speaking your truth and being heard..
• sexual abuse and learning to forgive yourself..
• persistent acne on face and taking medication- liver supporting herbs, yarrow tincture and drinking nourishing herbal infusions- especially linden..
• modern medicine is really good at focusing on the problem- not so good at making us healthy..
• borage contains paralyzadine alkaloids- safe to eat flowers in salads..
• osteoporosis and parasites are not related..
• you can drink nourishing herbal infusions while taking any drugs..
• motherwort, passion flower or hawthorn to lower blood pressure..
On this show I will be talking all about salads. Salad represents spring the best. Salads have fresh greens which are nice. Salads make for excellent presentation. On this show, our vegetable series returns. I will be talking about the different kinds of lettuce you can use for a salad, the different types of salads, the different salad dressings, vegetables in salad, and more. I have some great recipes in store. Going to be a good show.
FACEBOOK- Chef Cardinale's Cooking and Recipe Page... our group join it
FACEBOOK CHEF CARDINALE'S COOKING SHOW... our show page like it
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (434 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (74 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (25 chatters)
- in5d (22 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (16 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (16 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (9 chatters)
- drkate (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Conscious Black Business Network (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (4 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- PIPE BOMB RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Keys107 (1 chatters)
- Sportsqa (1 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Brower Report (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Poetic Soul (1 chatters)
- Nikkology (1 chatters)
- Relationships360 (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)