SORT BY Relevancy
The sagging trend...the fashion that involves pants hanging down under the wearer's buttocks exposing underwear. Men AND women of all ages are taking to this fashion, reportedly initiated in prison, and the fashion is evolving into a hot mess. Is this trend simply a harmless fashion phase, or is the rapidly widening acceptance of this fashion on a whole contributing to the effeminization of our men? Join me tonight at 10:30 pm to share your thoughts.
"Sagging" is now a popular look for many urban young men, but some have become fed up with exposed underwear and buttocks. Legislators have proposed that sagging pants be made a criminal offense, punishable by fines. Many realize that this fashion statement was born out of prison culture where wearing pants hanging under ones rear end is an invitation for anal sex. Is sagging a fashion statement or a badge of shame? Do we discourage it by making it illegal? Or will that just criminalize young men even more? Performing artist Karima Muhammad, sister of the late James Brown, is continuing the family legacy of socially conscious music with her tune "PULL UP YOUR PANTS" which is designed to influence young people through the effective means of dance music with a social message.
Let's discuss this rediculous trend of wearing the pants while knowing that your underwear are being shown to the public. Let's talk about where the trend comes from and what does it mean there. Join the show at 6:30pm, call (818)301-5834.
To many people sagging is viewed as; public indecency, uncivilized behavior, and a form of rebellion. Lawmakers and public school legislators have passed bans concerning sagging in public, and all violators could be fined or imprisoned. Is this an example of racial profiling or a needful remedy to institute accountability. Join Ron Zion Roseboro as we discuss a topic that deserves our attention.
Topic Im sure worth discussing. Gay Houses, what is it about them that draws those that join them in? Are they an asset or liability to the LBGT Community. Im sure some of you have your views and opinons on this topic. So tell me whats up. We will also be discussing the trend of sagging. Is it sexy, have some taken it too far or its just down right unappropriate? Tune in on todays show for all this and mode.
We've all seen it...kids and even adults parading past you with their pants loosely hanging down past their rear ends and exposing their uderwear in public. Despite the understanding that this is a fashion that orginated from the protocol of hard core prisons, our youth continue to don this trend. Recently, NJ passed a law banning this fashion. Is this an espression of creativity, or are are youth emulating signs of hopelessness?
On Tonight's "Over the Hump Day Special"
Laws passing in Ocala FL and Tennessee over sagging pants lines have brought freedom of expression back into the mix;
You'd Do It For Randolph Scott: Why media is after Tony Dungy in lieu of the Michael Sam comments - would they be so adamant if Tim Tebow said it?
Police being exposed as KKK members (so what else is new?)
The efforts (not working btw) to make Russell Wilson 'the invisible man'
- and anything else we can throw in The Pot!
718 508 9216 from 9-11 pm EST!
Join Michael - Louis Ingram (DJ Hunnycomb) and his Staff of Chefs as they provide Good Food for Thought on a variety of topics...Brain Buffet is served at 9pm EST (no zombies allowed)
Check us out on iTunes - and Facebook!
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (22 chatters)
- JASmius (20 chatters)
- Yada (19 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (12 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (7 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (3 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (2 chatters)
- TRU AMIN RAHEL (2 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (2 chatters)
- Awareness Changes Truth (2 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The FabLife Radio Show (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)