SORT BY Relevancy
Just as your tactics may be dictated by the amount of water available on scene, modified and aggressive interior attack can also affect how much water is truly needed at a rural working fire. Today we'll discuss different means of attack in the rural setting and safe, effective means of establishing water supply.
In this episode of Give Startups A Chance, I am thrilled to interview Nicole Judge and Thomas Wilson as they share their startup journey in rural Canada while introducing Canada to an age-old delight of Cider.
Dr. Nicole Judge is a veterinarian and her husband, Thomas Wilson, a fifth generation farmer, is also the past president of the Peel Soil and Crop Association and Golden Horseshoe Soil and Crop Association.
Nicole and Thomas are the co-owners of the Spirit Tree Estate Cidery.Spirit Tree is an award winning straw bale construction apple winery/ wood-fired oven artisan bakery/farm shop/cider mill. Thomas and Nicole took cider making courses in Somerset, England and Geneva, New York. They also studied artisan bread making at the Cordon Bleu Paris, and the San Francisco Baking Institute. Since opening Spirit Tree Estate Cidery, they have been awarded Commercial Building of The Year 2009 by the Canadian Farm Builders Association, Environmentalist of the Year 2010 by the Town of Caledon, Impact Award 2010 by the Caledon Chamber of Commerce, Culinary Destination 2010 by the Headwaters Tourism Association, Ontario Farm Market of the Year 2010 by the Ontario Farm Fresh Marketing Association, a Premiers Award in Agricultural Innovation, and Ontario Cider Makers Challenge 2010 for Best Cider in Ontario.
Listen to this episode on how a couple realized their vision and the journey of introducing cider to Canada.
Gullah/Geechee Rural Ooman Feedin de Famlee is the "Gullah/Geechee Riddim Radio" celebration of the International Day of Rural Women, World Food Day, and the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty. Queen Quet, Chieftess of the Gullah/Geechee Nation (www.QueenQuet.com) is the hostess of this program on behalf of the Gullah/Geechee Sea Island Coalition. She will present the Gullah/Geechee women's connections to these international celebrations.
Disya da we sho-Gullah/Geechee Riddim Radio!
Mr. Schlink took a drink, but he shall drink no more, For what he thought was H20 and H2SO4
Imagine what Mr. Schlink felt, when he took that drink!
We welcome for the 2nd time on Critical Discourse, from North Carolina, who, after arduous and intense research, developed true water, Life-Structured water, H12O6 – 12 Hydrogen atoms and 6 oxygen atoms, to create a hexagonal structure.
He will explain to us, why the liquid we think is water, is nothing more than a low-density aqueous solution, thus for centuries, our cells have been greatly deprived of real water, thus real hydration and nourishment.
This should be a most intriguing and informative Critical Discourse.
I strongly urge all to call in.
Listen, question, listen, question.
By the way, the above poem was written by a Junior High School classmate of mine (name unknown), in 1972.
The Vision for “Rural Prosperity and Health” starts with the promotion of literacy, the creation of economic development opportunities, the empowerment of women, improvement in the detection and treatment of chronic illnesses and diseases. With the emphasis on literacy, Senator Rains has dedicated much of his time, efforts and resources on building libraries, providing books, recruiting teachers, and health care professionals for undeveloped and rural villages in Nepal and India, and other remote countries where he does the majority of his work. His hope is to inspire others to undertake similar action, in their own communities or elsewhere in the world.
Omer Rains received both his B.A. (Political Science) and his Doctor of Jurisprudence from the University of California at Berkeley. Senator Rains served for many years as the President & Chairman of the Board of Rural Education and Development (READ) Global. During this time READ built over 50 libraries in rural and remote areas of Nepal, India and Bhutan. With a passion for travel and outdoors, he has been to over 120 countries.
From author Masaru Emoto, we will learn of the unique properties of water and its ablilty to improve your health and your life. You will see the effect each of us has on water-not only the water we drink but also the water that makes up 70 percent of the human body and, most importantly, what happens to that water as we interact with each other.
Having ran 14 New York City marathons, Baba Wesley Gray will celebrate his 70 birthday on December 28, 2013, and is training to run his 15th marathon in 2014.
" Some 35 years ago I started running long distance as a way of relieving stress and getting into shape. Back in the 70's most of my friends where not aware of my new interest in running, as most of them thought it was too difficult and time consuming. . So I started reading books and magazines that featured information about exercise and diet which motivated me towards establishing an overall healthy life style. Realizing that most of us are not inclinded to run marathons, I do recommend that we walk for at least a half hour per day, drink at least 8 glasses of water per day and follow a diet that consists mainly of fruits and vegetables.
Tune in as Baba shares with us his experience running his first officially recorded New York City Marathon through the five boroughs of New York City. His PR time of 2:58.00 that he ran at the age of 45 back in 1989. And the excitment of meeting world reknowned Ultra long distance running champion, Ted Corbett, who co-founded the New York Road Runners Club.
He will also introduced the Joy To Live 8 Day Transformation Challenge to lose 7 to 13 pounds and share tips on exercise, running or walking for optimal health.
Pictures of Baba's NYC Marathon 2010
Join me tomorrow at 12:30 pm as I welcome the multi talented group Water Seed back to the Funckyfresh show. Listen as we talk about music, life on the road and thier new project "Wonder Love 2".
Brought up on the roots and traditions of the musical city of New Orleans, Water Seed has become one of the undergrounds best kept secrets. Starting with tight grooving bottom, surrounded by stylish harmony and depth and toned with a bold horn and vocal presence Water Seed is build like a the perfect. They hit the stage with sassy grace and easily commands any crowded rooms attention.
This week on Discovering the Truth with Dan Duval we will be delving into a subject that is one of the most undiscussed subjects there is. This is the subject of water spirits and underwater cities. Sound strange? There is no question that even the suggestion that there is some relevance to these subjects is disconcerting. However, after listening to this program you will have concrete information, cross-references, and leads to bring this subject into the realm of realistic conversation. On the journey to the truth, there are things we must begin to understand that will force us to stretch our worldviews in a considerable way. This is one of those things. Don't miss this legendary episode of Discovering the Truth with Dan Duval!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Channel Panel (62 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (40 chatters)
- The Portal (30 chatters)
- Rifleman (27 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (24 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (20 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (13 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- The Middle Men (12 chatters)
- Omega Man (11 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (11 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- Move to Amend (8 chatters)
- LettesChat (7 chatters)
- allietheissshow (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (5 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (4 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- BITEradio me (4 chatters)
- Avis Ambassador of Love (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- RotoRadio (3 chatters)
- SoulSistaRadio (3 chatters)
- SWBRA Radio (3 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (3 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (3 chatters)
- Wrestling in 30 minutes or less (2 chatters)
- Wisdom2Win (2 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Lardy Miss Clardy (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- International Life Coach Radio (2 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Jets Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (2 chatters)
- American Refugee Radio (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Class (2 chatters)
- Bull Riding Rodeo Connection (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (2 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- Hip Hop National Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Cinema Royale (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Armand Dupuis (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Suzanne Toro (1 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (1 chatters)
- The Chronical of Ladi Kay (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (1 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (1 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (1 chatters)