SORT BY Relevancy
The Bedford & Sullivan podcast is back! And heading up the B from Prospect Park (or whatever the line was called back then [more on that later...]) to 155th St where the Giants played at the Polo Grounds. Today, we welcome the legacy of NY/SF Giants owner Horace Stoneham, his granddaughter Jaime Rupert.
Jaime and I will discuss growing up with the Giants name attached to her way of life, talking to and sharing unbelievable life moments with some of the greatest ballplayers of all time, and some of the old-time stories that were passed down to her from her grandfather and others.
So, please, join us at 2pm ET for the latest edition of the Bedford & Sullivan podcast!
We start out with horror (okay so it was fake) over the breakup of Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattison, move on to Batman Spoilers (Damn Alfred), and right into our theory on who should play the next Doctor...spoilers...Rupert Grint.
Yeah, it was a Thursday night show...we in our top crazy form!
Saturday night at the Movies this week presenting: “Inspector Gadget”
A children’s adventure story that is the remake of the popular television series, Starring Matthew Broderick as “Inspector Gadget.
Gadget, who suffers an accident at the beginning of the film and is helpped by Brenda, a robotic surgeon, who repairs Gadget, so that he can defeat the villain “Claw,” become friends and eventually fall in love.
Stars: Matthew Broderick, Rupert Everett and Joely Fisher
You've heard KaliSara and RevKess talk about it for weeks, even months. The ABC Book of Goddesses is now available. Selina Wolfcat will be joining RevKess and special guest host Kyrja to talk about the book and the process of creating this wonderful children's book. From concept to press, the journey has been a long one - but well worth it. Selina created the book with the help of illustrator Ann Tendler. See the Amazon listing or visit the Facebook page for Pagan Children's Books for more details and get a look at some of the art work.
Kyrja is the author of Rupert's Tales and organizes children's and environmental events in Florida. Kyrja, RevKess and Selina also expect to be joined by Rayne Storm, author of Elmental Tarot for Kids, and Ancient Amber, author of the Sunchildren series.
BEHEADINGS HAVE BECOME PASSE, SO ISIL IS USING BURNING PEOPLE ALIVE TO SPARK OUTRAGE. WHAT WILL THEY COME UP WITH NEXT?
ALSO, ROB DISCUSSES RUPERT MURDOCH, HIS MASSIVE NEWS EMPIRE AND THE RIGHT WING MINDSET.
SOUTH DAKOTA REPUBLICAN ISAAC LATTERELL SAYS PLANNED PARENTHOOD IS ‘WORSE THAN ISIS’ ROB TALKS ABOUT THIS AND THE PROBLEM OF RADICAL CHRISTIANITY.
FINALLY, TED CRUZ AND HIS OPPOSITION TO IMMIGRATION REFORM.
Thursday Night Thunder with host Adam Sinclair (@faborplumbs) and co-host Mykkal Mulalley (@Mykkal61) will immerse all of their listeners in a cloud of nitro-methane, as the stars of the International Hot Road Association take over the program!
First off, we welcome Larsen Motorsports Jet Dragster pilot Shea Holbrook back to the Thunderdome, as she discusses her first weekend of competition in the Nitro Jam Series, as well as her plans for 2015.
Next, we bring IHRA Pro Stock driver John DeFlorian into the spotlight, as he talks about being the fastest Pro Stock driver in the series.
Then, we chat with IHRA Nitro Funny Car championship winner Jason Rupert about the Prostalgia Funny Car class, and how it compares to the even funnier cars that run in the NHRA.
After that, we will discuss the true meaning of courage and insanity with Nitro Harley rider Jay Turner, who travels down the quarter-mile at speeds in excess of 220 mph with only one wheel touching the ground!
Finally, we welcome Miss Nitro Jam Lea Anne Powell back to the Thunderdome, as she talks about the start of the Nitro Jam season, as well as which races she is most looking forward to this year.
So, be sure to grab your gas masks and tighten your seat belts for a fast paced look into the IHRA!
in Real Estate
Announced yesterday, ListHub will be cutting off the flow of new listings to Zillow effective April 7th, which could be the beginning of the end for real estate's largest listing portal. Award-winning real estate coaches Tim & Julie Harris have predicted this event on-air nearly a dozen times since the News Corp acquisition of Move, Inc originally made headlines, and now that it's a reality we're going to discuss the announcement, first broken in the Inman story "Rupert Murdoch playing hardball with Zillow". Visit compareacoach.com as mentioned on today's show.
Schedule A Free Coaching Call
Visit Tim & Julie Harris Online
Listen on iTunes or Stitcher
Sponsored by Mojo: Industry-Leading Prospecting Tools For Agents
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (26 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (22 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (11 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (9 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (7 chatters)
- Dino Dean (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (5 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (5 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (5 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (4 chatters)
- The Social Spitball Show (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- The DG Show (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Bryckk-N-DaCity Show (1 chatters)
- Christian Life Style Network (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Four Elements United (1 chatters)
- Lez Elegance Radio (1 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (0 chatters)