SORT BY Relevancy
As the holiday cookies start appearing, so does the lack of winter running motivation. You know what I mean. It's dark, it's cold, the comforter grows arms and won't let you go and the snooze-button-mornings start to out-number the workout mornings. This can only mean one thing.We better get running! These detailed strategies for getting you out there and running like you mean it are my go-to methods to keep me strong and ready to race in the spring. Download my FREE cheatsheet with all 7 strategies to keep you motivated and running strong this winter!
Why run a marathon? Why run a few marathons? Why make running regular marathons part of your lifestyle?
The motivation and reason for running a marathon is a fascinating topic and in the same way runners come in all shapes and sizes so to do the reeasons people give for running 42.2 km.
For some the marathon is a bucket list item, others do it with a friend, to get fit or for charity.
In this episode of The Partnerunning Show we look at why people run marathons and why some continue to run them.
Also on the show:
Sue remembers her Uncle Ron Clarke
Over the Shoulder
The Road Ahead
Romans 15: 5
May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unityamong yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus,
Run the Christian Race with Endurance
The only way we can abide in His presence is by means of His cleansing blood.
Helen Lemmel's hymn says it so beautifully:
Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
Look full into His wonderful face;
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim
In the light of His glory and grace.
When you are running the race of life you don't have time to look around. You have to keep your eyes focused on Jesus.Jesus Christ is the "author and perfecter of our faith." No one or anything else will do. He is the Beginning and the End. "For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus" (Philippians 1:6).
When you keep your eyes on yourself you will become spiritually weary and discouraged.
Disclaimer: Blogtalkradio has aired my program for over three years and I appreciate that. However, I am not responsible, at any time, for the advertisements on this network.
Thank you for your understanding, God Bless.
Join Host Live Chats
- BeverlyD (31 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (22 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- Beyond Reality Radio (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (8 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (8 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (7 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (7 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (5 chatters)
- DBR--DragonBallRadio (5 chatters)
- SSRN (5 chatters)
- United Patriots Radio (4 chatters)
- Queen Size Radio (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- Light For Souls Radio (3 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- GRX (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)