SORT BY Relevancy
"REAL EYEEZ" WITH DR. BRUCE provides a medium for open and honest communication to discuss many aspects of the social world. We have “Real-Talk” about Real-Lives to Real-Eyes our Eagle vision. As we start to Realize how our lives, social dilemmas and bigger pictures are interrelated, the group builds trust and synergy helping each other interpret and navigate our everyday lives.
Join Dr Bruce and Ronnie as they discuss The Power of Music: Good or Bad! Wh ois Following the Pied Piper.
Special Guest Bill Pettaway, Karega Bailey, Alexis Sullivan.
Sponsors: Slantress Magazine TBAIMS Coach Caprice Smith Rita Ricks Off The Vine
Tuesday, April 28, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao" edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
The elite level fight trainer, who prepared Mike Tyson for his mega-bout with Lennox Lewis over a decade ago, will discuss the atmosphere of the big event and what both camps are currently going through in the days leading into the scheduled super fight!!
- Does any fighter have the perceived edge leading into May 2?
- How demanding is "Big Fight Week" on both camps?
Coach Ronnie will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of Mayweather and Pacquiao in this historic match-up!!
- Will Floyd Mayweather's hands be a crucial factor during the scheduled twelve round contest?
- Who has the most pressure leading into Saturday night's main event?
- What does Manny have to do to hand Floyd Mayweather his first professional loss?
- What must Floyd do to keep his perfect record intact?
- Will fight fans see a KO on May 2?
- Will there be an eventual rematch in September?
In the final thirty minutes of the 90 minute show, Mr. Shields will review this past weekend's action from Chicago, Illinois and New York City, New York!!
- Why was Badou Jack so successful against Anthony Dirrell on Friday night?
- Does Danny Jacobs have what it takes to become the universally recognized 160 pound champion?
- Was the referee in charge too critical on Wladimir Klitschko this past Saturday night?
- What's next for Bryant Jennings?
Tune in for another special edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields", exclusively on FightSaga Radio!
Wednesday, April 22, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Boxing Legends Double Header", featuring Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don "War a Week" Chargin and elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Kicking off tonight's 90 minute program, the six decade boxing legend will talk about the ongoing promotion of "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao", which is slated to go down live on Saturday, May 2nd!!
- Why the delay in ticket distribution and sale?
- What's the Hall of Fame promoter's assessment of Mayweather Promotions' performance up to this point?
- Why didn't TMT want to work in a collaborative effort with Top Rank, Inc, and what are the potential pitfalls?
In the second portion of Don's segment, "War a Week" Chargin will discuss the future of Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and PBC's handling of his career.
- Can JCC Jr. bounce back from quitting on his stool?
- Will the passionate Mexican fight fans ever support the 29 year old fighter ever again?
"The Don" of boxing will also talk about yesterday's conference call with Canelo and Kirkland!!
At the 30 minute mark, FightSaga Radio will be joined by elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
- PBC on Spike TV from the UIC Pavilion in Chicago, Illinois
- Anthony Dirrell vs. Badou Jack for the WBC 168 pound title
- Danny Jacobs vs Caleb Truax for the WBA "Regular" Middleweight title
Coach Shields will also share his thoughts on this past weekends action on HBO and Showtime, and will also give us his prediction on this Saturday night's big Heavyweight fight between Klitschko and Jennings!!
Join us this evening for a special "Double Header" of Boxing Legends and Real Boxing on FightSaga Radio!!
WR Geremy David has the measureables. And, he is excited about his chances. We will discuss his path to the draft on the show tonight. He has come through the halls and tutorial of Fellowship Sports and Ronnie Battle Jr. And, we are excited to promote Geremy for making some awesome decisions in life.
Strengths: Geremy Davis is a big receiver who does a fine job of positioning himself for the catch. Davis does a nice job of winning jump balls and has an aggressive side that allows him to muscle it away from defensive backs. Davis isn’t the most polished blocker but can hold his own and makes an honest effort. Davis makes most of his plays on the outside but has shown he’s comfortable going across the middle. Davis has good instincts and positions his body well to make impressive plays near the sidelines. Geremy Davis works hard and comes with zero baggage.
Projection: Geremy Davis is a receiver who will be selected in the later rounds but his height and flashes of physicality are intriguing. Davis has a hard time creating separation, which won’t change in the NFL, but he could fight for a roster spot and be an OK backup receiver on a team lacking depth.
Obama declaring he should have closed Gitmo on day one; Israel; Republican presidential candidates. Commentary from Susie Madrak (Managing Editor, Crooks and Liars) & Michael Brooks (contributor and producer for The Majority Report). Political satire from Culture of Truth. Jay Ackroyd moderates.
The 2015 Virtually Speaking Media Panel: Andrew Jerrell Jones, Avedon Carol, Cliff Schecter, David Dayen, Dave Johnson, David Waldman, digby, Gaius Publius, Joan McCarter, Marcy Wheeler, RJ Eskow, Stuart Zechman
Alternates: Susan Madrak, Sara Robinson, Spocko
Practical steps to embrace God's mission for single Dads
Conventional wisdom holds that fathers have few parenting skills and that mothers always know best. The single father is often considered a mythical creature, found only in sitcoms as an object of humor or pity. Where does that leave real single dads? Too often, it makes them susceptible to overcompensation or apathy.
Tez Brooks knows those feelings all too well. He’s traveled that road with his own children after an unexpected divorce. The Single Dad Detour is the result of his journey and the lessons he’s learned along the way. It’s a guidebook for the rocky road of single fatherhood, extending encouragement, confidence, and challenges, using specific examples from dads who’ve survived parenting and have hope to offer.
There are no unreachable requirements for perfect fatherhood here and no twisty theological mysteries—just authentic, down-to-earth wisdom from one dad to another.
Tez Brooks is the father of four children and a missionary filmmaker for The Jesus Film Project. He has also been a journalist for Cru and a Florida law enforcement officer. Tez has been speaking and writing books and articles for over thirty years.
Practical steps to embrace God's mission for single-again dads. --Bill Hodgson, national director Campus Crusade for Christ Australia
If I were a single parent on this journey, I'd want Tez's comforting voice on my GPS. It's a warm and understanding voice that's traveled the back roads and knows where it's going. --Rick James author of Jesus Without Religion and A Million Ways to Die
For an easily overlooked demographic, Tez Brooks wisely, honestly, and courageously deep-dives into how divorced fathers can survive being single and still be really good dads. --Rohan Dredge, founder and CEO New Level Leadership
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (92 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (61 chatters)
- BeverlyD (38 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (11 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (10 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (6 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (5 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio (5 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Talk 101 (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Freestyle Hour (2 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (2 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)