SORT BY Relevancy
Freedom From Shame
"Shame: the torment you feel when you’re exposed, humiliated, or rejected; the feeling of not being good enough. It’s a deeply painful and universal emotion, yet is not frequently discussed. For some, shame lurks in the unconscious, undermining self-esteem, destroying confidence, and leading to codependency. These codependent relationships—where we overlook our own needs and desires as we try to care for, protect, or please another—often cover up abuse, addiction, or other harmful behaviors. Shame and codependency feed off one another, making us feel stuck, never able to let go, move on, and become the true self we were meant to be. Learn the steps to freedom from shame and codependency as Dr. Brewer talks with Darlene Lancer, author of "Conquering Shame and Codependency: 8 Steps To Freeing The True You
She risked her work and her life - when she blew the whistle on a well known community organization, Marcel Reid's life changed forever. Join Dr. Brewer for a conversation and learn more about the person Marcel is today.
Dr. Brewer responds to callers who share their experiences with domestic violence as children and how they live with it as adults.
Dr. Brewer Respond to letters and questions from MyNDTALK listeners.
Meet the man behind "Prosecutors Gone Wild" and "The Definitive Dossier of PTSD in Whistleblowers", Michael Volpe, who has invested thousands of hours in talking with whistleblowers and working to make their stories known.
Dr Pamela Brewer talks with Michael about some of the cases he's covered and his personal committment to helping whistleblowers tell their stories.
Dr Brewer has a discussion about racism among high school kids who have formed “light skin and dark skin” teams. Many responses from the listening audience who also spoke about how children are treated in families.
Eric Schneider was one of the young victims in the notorious Boy Scout sexual abuse case that rocked Boston in the mid-1980s. It was big news at the time, but not until now have we heard from a survivor of that abuse (most of the others committed suicide).
Eric Schneider is a survivor of ... abuse, alcohol and cocaine addiction, industrial poisoning, and a life of crime as a member of the infamous Whitey Bulger organized crime syndicate. At one time a professional bank robber, he is now a successful building contractor and in a loving relationship." Join Dr. Brewer as she talks with Eric about his book, The Choir Boy.
As a former love junkie, Christy Johnson knows the pain and chaos that accompanies toxic relationships. After a disastrous first marriage filled with addiction and adultery and the tragic death of her youngest son, Christy has found the beauty on the other side of brokenness." Join Dr. Brewer as she and Christy talk about her freedom from a life and a life style that once haunted her.
Dr. Pamela Brewer responds to questions the listeners.
Dr. Pamela Brewer talks with Author, Priscilla Boos as she discusses her love and her grief and her recovery from the loss of her husband in "Meet Me at the Bakery: My Journey through Grief and Back to Life".
As you follow this poignant story, you will find yourself moved and invigorated to live your best life - and to share Priscilla's story and book with those you care about.
When In Doubt, Make Belief
"Written by a recovered Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) sufferer,
When in Doubt, Make Belief aims to explore the doubt we all face, in
varying degrees, in our daily lives. Bell chronicles his personal
journey with OCD, or, as he calls it, the "doubting disease," and
explains the motivational framework he has created for making belief
in the midst of doubt."
Join Dr. Brewer and her guest Jeff Bell as they discuss his "...OCD
inspired approach to living with uncertainty"
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IN THE WORKPLACE
Domestic violence in the workplace is a major security and safety issue. Join Dr. Brewer and Nancy Salomone (www.thebusinessofme.com) and learn why.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (488 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (354 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (121 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (34 chatters)
- reactionariez (28 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (22 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (22 chatters)
- Black Author Network (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (16 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (14 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (14 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (12 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (12 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (11 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (10 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (6 chatters)
- Curious Times (6 chatters)
- Prophetic Voice OF Yahweh Show (5 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- David Coney (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (3 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- The Portal (3 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- ShadySykes (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (2 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- Ms Computer Lady (1 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- Chris Doelle (1 chatters)
- DiYAHGuRL1 (1 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RitaHodges (1 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (1 chatters)