SORT BY Relevancy
Adam Tate of Tribute Racing, Christopher DeHarde of Motorsport.com and Josh Farmer of Motorsport Monday discuss all the latest in racing news. In this episode they take a look back to this weekend's Rolex 24 at Daytona, Josh was there and will give his impressions of the event. The boys then look ahead to F1 car unveilings and the all important first test of the season next weekend.
Rubbings Racing's Senior Sports Car Writer Matt Embury previews all the action of this weekend's 53rd edition of the Rolex 24 at Daytona, the season opening event for the 2015 TUDOR United SportsCar Championship and the Tequila Patron North American Endurance Cup.
Tonight on Sports Talk with Bryan Nolen, he’s back! Our racing analyst, Cody Masse, stops by and previews the 24 Hours of Daytona on Saturday afternoon/Sunday morning. We will discuss the merge with the ALMS series, how will it work with the cars and the schedules and we will also look at the 2013 NASCAR Silly Season! BSU recruiting update as well as the Boise State/New Mexico recap from last night. Top headlines as well.
May 24 Show Country And Christian Mix
All we play is country and Christian.. We air 415-? In the afternoon.
I know what you're thinking, you're thinking: Why play country and Christian Together. I have always loved country and Christian. We will play Christian for a few hours than, we play Country for a few hours. We try not to talk much so you have more listening time.
Please let us know how we do.
If you have a cerian sing you want aired, just let us know and we will do our best to get it aired.
Your host is Skip Waters, organizer of the 10th Annual "24 Hours @ Saginaw" 2015, a 24 hour railwatching event sponsored by the North Texas Chapter, NRHS. Joining us will be local guests attending "24 Hours @ Saginaw" as we share the fun and exciting activities happening at the Saginaw Chamber of Commerce depot in Saginaw, Texas. Lots to hear and talk about. Join us and our regular callers at 10:00 AM Pacific, 12:00 Noon Central Time. The call in telephone number is 646-716-7106
Then Comes the End 1 Corinthains 15:24
Of what end does the apostle speak? Is it the end of time believed by many? Is it the time Christ gives up his kingom to surrender his reign. Again, many believe this is the teaching of the verse.
In our study today, we will examine the meaning and application of "then comes the end" in the context of 1 Cor. 15:24 and the Bible. Join us for a great study.
Join hosts John Allegro and Emily Convers for episode #24 of "Stand Up Hudson Valley."
As the Kiryas Joel annexation hearing draws near, we'll discuss United Monroe's latest letter to the Monroe Town Board, which details how the Village of Kiryas Joel was formed out of a desire to skirt zoning and building laws in mid-70's Monroe.
"Stand Up Hudson Valley" is a live, call-in podcast. Not only is public comment permitted, it's encouraged. Even if it's NOT on the agenda!
For the next eight weeks, we are discussing the debatable topic of End Time Prophecy, which is a series of catastrophic events that occur before the return of Jesus Christ. Do you believe that we're currently living in the Last Days and that Jesus will return soon? Various books in the Bible support the prophecy of the End Times. Everyone needs to know the truth!
What are the signs of the End Times? What can you do to prepare yourself? Our intent is not to frighten you but to share knowledge with you so you can be aware of what's going on in the world and not just be oblivious and caught off guard.
Thoughts to leave you with
-“Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!” Isaiah 5:20 (KJV)
-If you had three days to live, how would you spend them? What specifically would you do? Would you be concerned about money, your boss, how you look, or status quo?
-Where will you spend eternity?
-Despite everything negative that is happening, God who is light, provides the positive, why…because He loves you!
“I'd rather live my whole life believing God is real and go to Heaven when I take my last breath, than to live my whole life assuming there is no God, only to end up in Hell for eternity.”
· Suicide is the SECOND leading cause of death for ages 10-24. Suicide is the SECOND leading cause of death for college-age youth and ages 12-18. More teenagers and young adults die from suicide than from cancer, heart disease, AIDS, birth defects, stroke, pneumonia, influenza, and chronic lung disease, COMBINED. This is too much of our population, these people could have been great to our society and we are allowing them to lose their lives right in front of our faces. Every life matters regardless of who you are and what you have done. This has to be stopped, and I feel everyone should handle things differently because no one has the same struggle. We don’t know what someone is going through if we don’t take the time to find out. We have to start helping each other, because there is always someone struggling with something. Sometimes people issues tend to become overwhelming when too much has built up. I have been a witness to multiple struggles and there is always a worst story then yours. I know the feeling when you feel like it’s easier to die then it is to live and no one deserves to feel that way no matter what.
Join 'Africa On The Move' today, Sunday, May 24, 2015 from 7 - 9 PM EST. We will address the theme:' Freedom of Speech, Money, Corruption & Control...The Game Played.' Join Us by dialing in at (323) 679-0841, or go online at: wwwblogtalkradio.com/africa-on-the-move
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (54 chatters)
- MarlyBird (14 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (3 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (2 chatters)
- Cornerstone CU League (1 chatters)
- Bernadette Boas (1 chatters)
- Bright Side with Tekneshia (1 chatters)