SORT BY Relevancy
Please join us for this week’s show on Fatherhood with James C. Tomlin
Who is eligible –
Fathers and parents who desires to have a platform to share their experience and have an open dialog about raising their children with other fathers who have common interests.
What is the topic –
Fatherhood – what were some of the examples I understood about a father’s role growing up? What were some of the conversation I heard growing up as child and even in my adulthood about a father’s contribution in the lives of his child(ren)?
What is the goal –
· That the world may know the heart of the Father,
· Assist fathers to identify their roles in the lives of children and have mothers support fathers in their roles.
· Provide a forum for fathers to receive support, education and fostering fathering behaviors with their children and the mothers of their children.
· Fathers and parents to have a voice and dispel some of the misconceptions about a father’s involvement and role in his child(ren) lives.
Our Children are special and valuable: They are like "Walking Hope Diamonds" among us. We must do a better job in protecting them. Child Safety Education is the key.
Our children are depending on us to keep them safe. The safety and well-being of our children is top priority. "Awareness is our best defense."
The Keys to Child Safety is Child Safety education. Child Safety Training; Child Safety Literature distribution; publishing Child Safety books nationally and internationally. Raising awareness globally on Child Safety prevention in the areas:
Missing and exploited children, Sexual exploitation of children, Internet crimes against a child, Aggravated physical abuse to a child, Questionable parenting, the good-bad and ugly; and bullying and cyberbullying.
Community Child Safety Advocate Training is a must. We must learn to be committed extra "Eyes and Ears" in our community to protect our children. www.childrenofvictory.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Star Nations Radio Network (26 chatters)
- Success Freaks (9 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (3 chatters)
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (2 chatters)
- AstroEnergy (2 chatters)
- Joyce Barrie and Friends (1 chatters)
- Lighten Up With Jen and Cheri (1 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (1 chatters)
- cynthiafontaine (1 chatters)
- FMMK Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Negdog Radio (1 chatters)
- SMEDGE (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (0 chatters)