SORT BY Relevancy
For decades our society has fostered a “low view” of marriage and easy divorce. This series will not only enlarge your vision and understanding of matrimony, but it will deepen your understanding of the incredible love of Christ. This is exactly the kind of “high view” of marriage that is needed in the church and in our culture today!
If you want a role model to help you build a successful marriage, this discussion points you in the right direction. "The Covenant Marriage" examines the concept that God is our marriage role model as it explores the covenant He made with Abram and His descendants and how it relates to marriage.
in Self Help
This Week on What's Right About Men? - Role models for men-are there any?
It has been hypothesized that individuals compare themselves with differing reference groups who occupy the social role to which an individual aspires. If this is true, who are today's role models? Why is it important for any of us to have a role model? And, are role models necessary?
Callers are welcome - We Want to Hear From Our Audience! Call in number: 1-347-205-9869.
And here's an idea - If you want to participate in the conversation, but cannot make it to the LIVE show, please email your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHERE ARE ALL THE ROLE MODELS??? In a time when the current goal of our youth is to appear on a reality show, marry a celebrity and so on; it is a great loss to have such a positive influence depart our society. In the light of our dearly d...eparted Maya Angelou, we will be discussing the lack of positive role models that exist for the children in our community. Tune in this Sunday as we discuss the diminishing state of our children's future.
Why Are Openly Gay Positive Role Models Important for Children?
Because some children, from a very early age may be aware that they are LGBT. For a child or young person growing up heterosexual there are many positive role models available. Gay people traditionally have tended to shy away from acting as role models, for fear of judgement or discrimination, despite this there are countless LGBT people world wide who act as positive role models in a variety of jobs and situations.
For any child or young person who has LGBT family, friends or may be questioning themselves, it is vital that they see their own lives reflected positively in both the school and the wider community.
Checking in with Joetta” is an interactive show that will provide informative conversations about topics such as health, education, finances, fitness, empowerment, sports, relationships, and motivational tactics. These topics will be discussed with business & financial leaders, educators, sports legends, entrepreneurs, health & wellness advocates and historical icons.
"Checking in with Joetta" will serve as a useful, informative and thought provoking resource for ALL adults, teens & children.
(646) 787-1680 to participate in the show.
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (35 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (21 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (19 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (15 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (11 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (10 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (9 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (8 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (8 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (7 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (6 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (6 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (5 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- ShadySykes (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Growl Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (1 chatters)
- FridayNightcap wXEmiaj and Taylor (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)