SORT BY Relevancy
For decades our society has fostered a “low view” of marriage and easy divorce. This series will not only enlarge your vision and understanding of matrimony, but it will deepen your understanding of the incredible love of Christ. This is exactly the kind of “high view” of marriage that is needed in the church and in our culture today!
If you want a role model to help you build a successful marriage, this discussion points you in the right direction. "The Covenant Marriage" examines the concept that God is our marriage role model as it explores the covenant He made with Abram and His descendants and how it relates to marriage.
Why Are Openly Gay Positive Role Models Important for Children?
Because some children, from a very early age may be aware that they are LGBT. For a child or young person growing up heterosexual there are many positive role models available. Gay people traditionally have tended to shy away from acting as role models, for fear of judgement or discrimination, despite this there are countless LGBT people world wide who act as positive role models in a variety of jobs and situations.
For any child or young person who has LGBT family, friends or may be questioning themselves, it is vital that they see their own lives reflected positively in both the school and the wider community.
WHERE ARE ALL THE ROLE MODELS??? In a time when the current goal of our youth is to appear on a reality show, marry a celebrity and so on; it is a great loss to have such a positive influence depart our society. In the light of our dearly d...eparted Maya Angelou, we will be discussing the lack of positive role models that exist for the children in our community. Tune in this Sunday as we discuss the diminishing state of our children's future.
in Self Help
This Week on What's Right About Men? - Role models for men-are there any?
It has been hypothesized that individuals compare themselves with differing reference groups who occupy the social role to which an individual aspires. If this is true, who are today's role models? Why is it important for any of us to have a role model? And, are role models necessary?
Callers are welcome - We Want to Hear From Our Audience! Call in number: 1-347-205-9869.
And here's an idea - If you want to participate in the conversation, but cannot make it to the LIVE show, please email your questions to: email@example.com
Checking in with Joetta” is an interactive show that will provide informative conversations about topics such as health, education, finances, fitness, empowerment, sports, relationships, and motivational tactics. These topics will be discussed with business & financial leaders, educators, sports legends, entrepreneurs, health & wellness advocates and historical icons.
"Checking in with Joetta" will serve as a useful, informative and thought provoking resource for ALL adults, teens & children.
(646) 787-1680 to participate in the show.
Are you a role model? What do you want people to remember about you when your journery on earth is over? Are you walking for yourself or do you think about others?
Callers feel free to call in and share how your making changes in community .
Antoine Allen , flim maker check out his trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiwQFgC1ZhA&feature=youtu.be
Runnus Maximus second time on Rosa's Resources beauty chat radio. Runnus was shot and now he help youth turn their life around. Hear more by listening .......
To donate to the show www.rosasresources.biz
Although celebrities don't ask to be role models, they are. Most of them are poor ones, but celebs are role models nonetheless. It seems that every week Beyonce and Jay Z are in the headlines for doing or not doing something. Either way, it's usually something negative.
Are Beyonce and Jay Z bad examples or is the media trying to frame them that way? With so many haters and news manufacturers in the world it's hard to tell. However, we'll break down the ways of the celebrity couple and others on tonight's show!
Also on tonight's show we'll discuss assisted suicide. Should it be legalized: why/why not?
"No experts. Just opinions."
Show No. 328
Scheduled for 60 mins.
"House Nigga Athletes aren't role Models"
I want to raise and pose a question to all the conscious queens, queen mothers and the sister soldiers out there? Is there really a difference between a respectable, intelligent black male athlete and or a modern day athletic house nigga of today?
I ask and raise this question to my conscious Mama's and sista's out there please think about it and ask yourself "Is there a real difference between an Intelligent, responsible male Black athlete and a Modern day Green Cotton Chasing House Nigga Athlete? And if so where are the Mama's/ Mothers out in the for front dealing with these issues while their athletic sons brutalize women and children and because of there prestigious position (House Nigga status) they get away with it without any real resolution or repercussions.
Whats the Solution and Resolution to our problematic ills you ask?
Again and again I will teach it until I can't teach No More. The solution is our Mama's and grandmother's and the entire black female race is the only resolution to our ills. It's going to take our female queens going back to the principles of old our ancient Matriarchal traditions of our ancient ancestral heritage to resurrect and revitalize and heal our communities. This and this alone will stop the violence and mayhem that the white devil systematically feeds and capitalizes off of within our families and communities worldwide.
Call in toll free at 855-445-9340
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (466 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (361 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (19 chatters)
- Black Author Network (19 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (16 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (14 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (11 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (9 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (6 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (6 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- David Coney (5 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (5 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (5 chatters)
- Prophetic Voice OF Yahweh Show (4 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Chris Doelle (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (3 chatters)
- ShadySykes (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- ismsbeatbox (0 chatters)