SORT BY Relevancy
What is a Role Model? Seems like an easy answer -- someone that inspires you. But there may be more permutations than that, so we thought we'd explore it a little more deeply, starting off with perhaps the mother of all role models, Eleanor Roosevelt. I met Shannon Butler when she gave me a tour of Val-Kill, Mrs. Roosevelt's private home. I was inspired by Shannon's enthusiam, knowledge & apparent joy in imparting it. That gives us a glimpse into what a role model can do.
Shannon graduated from SUNY New Paltz with a degree in history and is pursuing that further at University at Albany. She has worked on all that while working as a National Park Ranger! She calls herself all all-American Hudson Valley girl.
Check out more HistoryChiQ.
Producer: Robert A. K. Gonyo of Go See a Show
Join us every TUESDAY at 9PM/GMT.
LOVE IN THE HOUSE, your candid radio show on relationships airs every TUESDAY at 9PM GMT. This week, we will discussing the role of men in marriage being redefined.
What are the traditional roles?
How they are evolving in recent times
What happens when the woman is the Bread winner?
Women Lib and roles in marriage
What role does the economy play in it?
All of these and much on this week's episode of Love In The House. Don't be told! Tune in!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- AIM Central Texas (12 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Our Common Ground (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- 1 Union 801 TheWebcast (4 chatters)
- LetsGoKings (2 chatters)
- Discipleship Radi0 (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Political Justice (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Olive Branch Ministries (1 chatters)
- JohnJamel (1 chatters)