SORT BY Relevancy
*** BASEBALL, SERIOUS TRAINING FOR PLAYERS, TEAMS & COACHES *** My first Coaching experience was when I was 13 years old. A younger neighborhood friend of mine, who was 10 at the time, was to pitch in the Local Little League Majors Championship game. He had never pitched in a game before, but because none of the starting pitchers were eligible to pitch in that game, he was selected to pitch. So his parents asked me if I would work with him on his pitching so he wou
JOIN ME AND GUEST: MUSIC PRODUCER, SONGWRITER, MINISTER OF MUSIC OF PASTOR JOHN P. KEE. SHARING HIS NEW SINGLE: "SOLID ROCK".. "PLUS" GRAMMY AWARD WINNER: JOHN P KEE; "LIFE AND FAVOR"...
Catherine Sanson is a Registered Nurse, mother and fitness enthusiast who believes that most diseases and ailments can be prevented by eating healthy nutrient packed foods, proper hydration, incorporating a daily exercise routine, meditation/deep breathing, relaxation techniques and adequate sleep. She teaches the Wim Hof Breathing Technique, a technique that is pure science and simple to incorporate in your everyday life. It will help heal your injuries, pain will decrease, respiratory a
What does fitness actually mean? What specific attributes make people fit?
According to the The United States Department of Health and Human Services (USDHHS)1, physical fitness is defined as "a set of attributes that people have or achieve that relates to the ability to perform physical activity".
This description goes beyond being able to run long distance or lift a lot at the gym. Fitness is more than simply a questions of listing which activities you do or how long you do them for.
Despite being important, these attributes only address single areas of fitness.
This Medical News Today information article provides details on the five main components of physical fitness, which include:
cardiorespiratory endurance (cardiorespiratory fitness)
What is cardiorespiratory endurance (cardiorespiratory fitness)?
Jogging can help improve your cardiorespiratory
Cardiorespiratory endurance is how our body is able to supply fuel during physical activity via the body's circulatory and respiratory systems.
According to Folsom Lake College2, there are two parts of cardiorespiratory endurance:
Join Host Live Chats
- Clay Douglas (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (11 chatters)
- Rapture Centric in the Morning (10 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (9 chatters)
- BobbieG (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (3 chatters)
- Center for Empowered Women (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- Weedsday Wednesday (2 chatters)
- Veterans Helping Vets HadItcom (1 chatters)
- OracleRadio (1 chatters)
- Powerhouse Ministries Intl (1 chatters)
- tickmankyle1 (1 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraelite (1 chatters)
- BucketofPucks (1 chatters)
- EmpowermentCoaching (1 chatters)
- dyingcake radio (0 chatters)
- No title yet0 (0 chatters)