SORT BY Relevancy
Join us for The Life of a Musician with guest Robert Carvalho on Tuesday, July 22, 2014 at 8pm ET. Rob Carvalho describes his musical journey, how the music industry of today effects his path, and other insights for musicians. Listen to songs from Carvalho’s album, All the Things You Know to be True?, before, during, and after the interview.
Find Carvalho's music at iTunes Soundcloud Amazon AmazonUK
Follow him on https://twitter.com/Bassheaddred and like his page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Carvalho/118508739960
To contact the host www.pamelacummins.com
On today's Robert Cardoza Live "On The Street" we will broadcast an encore presentation of our show featuring Jon Matthews and the Conservative Syndicate and Sean LaFave with his Geared For Wellness Corner talking Holistic Healthcare. I will feature our segments "The IRS Loses and Inside The IRS" in addition to answering your emails and our exclusive Motivational segment. Happy Thanksgiving to All.
Today on Robert Cardoza Live "On The Street" at the Intersection of Business and Politics, I will be talking to our own "Wizard Of Words", John Kurth about Sales Scripting. I will also have a discussion with "That Little Old Wine Drinker", John Hansen about Food and Wine. Don't miss our take on The News and Current Events as I discuss issues in a way that makes understanding the issues easy. I will also be doing my segment, "The IRS Loses" and "Inside The IRS" where I give you the real inside stories you will enjoy for a lifetime. Don't miss my segment on Motivation and of course I will answer your emails.
Don't miss today's episode of Robert Cardoza Live "On The Street" as I talk to my expert on National Infrastructure Projects in the American Grid and then my special guest will be Joel Saltzman, Dr. Wireless talking about the latest developments in Wireless Technology. I will do our special segments on "The IRS Loses and Inside The IRS" and will finish the show with our Motivational segment and then answer your emails.
On Robert Cardoza Live, "On The Street" today we will have our resident expert in App Technology, Suzette Mehler with her Setup My Cell Tech Corner and my special guest is Stephen Gregg, The Sales Coaching Pro talking Marketing. You don't want to miss my segment on "The IRS Loses and Inside The IRS" in addition to our special Motivational Segment. I will present the News in a unique and interesting manner along with answering your emails.
Today on Robert Cardoza Live I will be talking to Jon Matthews about his Conservative Syndicate. I will also be talking to Sean LaFave about his Geared For Wellness Corner and Holistic Medicine. We will talk about the latest News, Taxes, Business and I will answer your emails.
Reggae, Hip Hop, Latin, jazz, soul: the eclectic sound of multi-talented musician and singer/songwriter Carvalho evokes them all with his captivating melodies.
His new album is titled "All The Things You Know To Be True" expect a sonic bed of different musical textures, timbres and lyrics that intrigue but stay in your mind. The album features musicians from the Xtended Family H on guitar, Mark Davis Andy Mason percussion, Ben Cook on Trombone, Leeanne Stoddart vocals/spoken word and Stateside based rapper E7P.
Today on Robert Cardoza Live "On The Street" we will be talking to Ray Mehler about his American Grid. We will also be talking to Joel Saltzman, Dr. Wireless about the latest developments in Wireless Technology and Service Providers. We will present our regular segments of "The IRS Loses", "Inside the IRS", "The Latest News", Our motivational corner and we will answer your emails.
Nick Morgan, author of Power Cues and noted Forbes columnist, joins Robert Thompson and Mike Neiss to share the subtle science of leading groups, persuading others and maximizing our personal impact.
Practical, simple and effective ideas on how you can make a positive difference for yourself, your organization and the world. Oh, and we have fun too! Listen live on Mondays at 10 a.m Pacific, or subscribe on iTunes and listen when convenient.
Today on Robert Cardoza Live "On The Street" I'll be talking to David Garret "On The Law" and Sean LaFave with his Geared For Wellness segment about Holistic Medicine. I will talk about the latest News, Taxes, and Business. We will have our Motivational Corner and I will answer your emails.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (115 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (47 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (22 chatters)
- reactionariez (21 chatters)
- Yada (20 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (19 chatters)
- Straitway (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- Bellesprit (12 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (12 chatters)
- Bigfoot Ground Zero (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- The Portal (7 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (6 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (6 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (4 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (4 chatters)
- Jaimie Hope (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (3 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)