SORT BY Relevancy
Born in Queens, NY, Meli'sa Morgan learned early on that she had a gift in her vocal talent. Her initial chart entry was as the lead singer of the dance group, Shades of Love. “Body to Body (Keep in Touch)”. From there she had a string of amazing hits, "Do You Still Love Me" "Love Changes" with Kashif, "Fools Paradise" and of course the cover of Prince's song "Do Me Baby". I'm telling you, because I know, the lady is a sweetheart and is the ultimate professional. I love, love, love working with her and I love, love, love her new song, chart topping hit "Feels Good" Don't miss a minute of this exciting interview with the legendary R&B Diva Meli'sa Morgan
With hosts Mike Ricksecker and Vanessa Hogle
Tonight's special guest: Psychich Criminal Profiler and Author Robbie Thomas!
The Edge of the Rabbit Hole interactively researches and uncovers supernatural secrets and lost knowledge from throughout the ages, covering a wide range of locations and topics, all supernatural, paranormal, and historic in nature.
My guest this week is Felicia Morgan, a free spirited contributing editor for Thunder Press magazine. Felicia spends her life on the road, going wherever the action is. She photographs and reports on events and in doing so became involved with the Motorcycle Cannonball Ride. Felicia not only reports on motorcycle events but she loves every aspect of it. She rides a bagger but is reporting on Chopperfest and stopping to visit antique motorcycle riding friends on the way. Her writing style draws you in to her experience in a way that makes you feel like you were there but don’t be fooled. This Big hearted woman will swat you like a Mama Grizzly Bear if you get out of line….
You can submit questions before or during the show that will be asked live by posting them on Facebook at: Vicki Sanfelipo AKA Spitfire.
Sunday January 24th Spaced Out Weekend is joined by Psychic Medium Criminal Profiler Robbie Thomas! 9pm Pacific and Midnight Eastern.
Robbie is a Psychic Medium/Spiritual Councillor, who helps internationally, families and Police fight against crime, while bringing solace to those who need it. Over many years of assisting in many murder/missing person’s cases, Robbie has been able to give great details to these devastating crimes or happenings, which have led to finding lost
people, arrests being made in murder cases, and bringing closure to families who desperately need it. Robbie works closely with families in conjunction with Law Enforcement and has never charged for his assistance or taken any monies as a reward. Being highly respected in the Paranormal/Spiritual fields of work, Robbie continues to be a great presence, working alongside many integral individuals in Film, Television and Radio, lending his ability to further along his experience as a Spiritual Visionary.
Robbie lives in Canada and is often called upon from the international community for assistance with his ability. Being a prolific Best Selling Author/Writer in the Metaphysical/Spiritual, Horror/Paranormal genre’s, he’s published nine books of his own and co-contributed to four other books. He’s written television treatments, which are either in development or have been looked at and has accomplished one of them to be in production.
Movies have also been a part of Robbie's life, as he has either created or starred in, Dead Whisper 2005-2006, The Sallie House 2007, and Paradox (Parasylum Directors Cut 2009), Return To Al Capone Speakeasy (In Post Production 2012)
A Robbie The Rummy one time special.
Cloverleaf Radio's hosts The Host with the Most Jimmy Falcon and Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling's Gremlina welcome Actor and Musician, Robbie Rist, Best known as Michaelangelo in the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" films, Cousin Oliver on "The Brady Bunch", "Doc McStuffins" and SO much more! JOIN US!
in Pop Culture
This is our offical debut on Blog Talk Radio. After running a few test shows I think I'm ready to get back to the full 2 hour program. Our guest will be Voice Actress Morgan Berry. She is a voice actor for Funimation and has been in many fantastic roles. For more information you can check out her website at: http://www.themorganberry.com/.
Welcome to another great show, i will be talking about different tools that connect us to Meditation and all things Spiritual. Why not Call in for a reading! Eddie can be contacted at http://www.eddie-morgan-08.co.uk/ email: email@example.com
Show starts at 8pm ( UK ) time zone
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (70 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (37 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (23 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (18 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (7 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (7 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (6 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (5 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (5 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (4 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- The Advise Show (3 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- THE HITZ TEAM (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Hillbilly Express (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Reppa Radio (1 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Where They Do That At Radio (0 chatters)