SORT BY Relevancy
Sibling rivalry is a type of competition or animosity among siblings, whether blood related or not. Siblings generally spend more time together during childhood than they do with parents. The sibling bond is often complicated and is influenced by factors such as parental treatment, birth order, personality, and people and experiences outside the family. Sibling rivalry often continues throughout childhood and can be very frustrating and stressful to parents. Adolescents fight for the same reasons younger children fight, but they are better equipped to physically, intellectually, and emotionally hurt and be intellectually and emotionally hurt by each other. Physical and emotional changes cause pressures in the teenage years, as do changing relationships with parents and friends. Fighting with siblings as a way to get parental attention may increase in adolescence. Sibling rivalry can continue into adulthood and sibling relationships can change dramatically over the years. Events such as a parent’s illness may bring siblings closer together, whereas marriage may drive them apart, particularly if the in-law relationship is strained.
Tonight we catch up with all the latest Lakers News and Rumors! WHAT HAPPEN TO HE LAKERS VS CELTICS RIVALRY?
Should the Lakers lose all the remaining 28 games to lock in a 2015 First Round Pick!
Join me Your LakerGurl and my co host Larry Hines! While the Lakers go up against the Boston Busters....L4L
You gotta love this woman. Don't want to say girl, she has far fled the girl scene, although she is vibrant with her youthful approach and dedication to a flaw. If every team had a fan like THE LAKER GURL (and that's with a U, not a I), they would really appreciate. 347-205-9366. The Jay King Network is happy to have her enthusiasm and energy here on the network. Let me say thank you from the bottom of my heart for your participation and performance. You are doing your thing Stephanie, so thank you! Every Sunday it's here and better than good, for sure
in The Bible
In this continuing chapter-by-chapter and verse-by-verse Bible study, teacher and commentator Randall K. Harp explores the envy of Joseph by his brothers because of the favoritism shown him by their father.
If you enjoy this episode, you may also enjoy the devotional book Illumine Me by Randall K. Harp. Click here to learn more.
Join Dr. Teresa Graham and The Girls Around The Table as they discuss "Sister Rivalry." It is a known fact sisters are becoming jealous and competing against each other whether blood related or not. The Girls Around The Table will discuss what the Bible says about this. In the Bible there were sister who were competing for a mans' love. Tune in @ 7PM (CST) & 8PM (EST)., to see who these women were, lets hear what The Girls Around The Table has to say about Sister Rivalry. Dial: 516-531-9244. Have a blessed day!
The podcast will feature the in depth analysis of the start of the 2015 MLB season for the NY Yankees in action of the second week of the season. What are the thoughts with Yankees fans right now halfway through the month. Will it be through their pitching? Will the bats come alive this go around? What will they get from the controversial Alex Rodriguez if anything especially coming off the 162 game suspension. The Bleed Blue Show will be the lead off Yankees talk for the 2015 season talking Yanks from the front office to the bat boy and always the perspective of - the fan!
?Facebook: The Bleed Blue Show
The Total Tutor Neil Haley will interview author Art Chansky co-author of The Blue Divide: Duke, North Carolina, and the Battle on Tobacco Road
A complete look at the storied basketball rivalry between the Duke Blue Devils and North Carolina Tar Heels, this terrific guide is penned by two authorities on the subject—Art Chansky, a bestselling author and sports reporter who has covered the famed match-up since his days as a student reporter at UNC, and Johnny Moore, who has been intimately involved with Duke athletics for nearly four decades. The book segments the various commonalities the Blue Devils and Tar Heels have shared for more than 60 years, as well as their 250 meetings on the court. Each chapter covers an in-depth distinct aspect of the rivalry between these two schools, whic are located onkly a mere 10 miltes apart. . This book offers new details on long-forgotten stories, as well as a chance to better understand where the pride and passion of today, vested in the rivalry between the two contiguous competitors.
While many kids are lucky enough to become the best of friends with their siblings, it's common for brothers and sisters to fight. Kids often compete for everything from toys to attention. It can be frustrating and upsetting to watch — and hear — your kids fight with one another. A household that's full of conflict is stressful for everyone. Yet often it's hard to know how to stop the fighting, and or even whether you should get involved at all. But you can take steps to promote peace in your household and help your kids get along. Today we are offering advice on how to end Sibling Rivalry.
In the News today we are talking about an amazing 4-Year-Old who survived a fall from a Third-Story window! Hear about his amazing story and how he walked away unscathed by tuning into our show.
Tune in for this weeks Messiest Mom of the Week interview with Deb from Urban Moo Cow.
Remember you can call in at anytime during our shows with any questions or comments. You can also chat with us live during the show (the chat room will be on our show page at 10 minutes to show time).
This Sunday September 28, 2014 on EVERYTHING LAKERS we'll cover all the LAKERS latest News & Rumors.
Also" IS THERE A REAL RIVALRY BETWEEN THE LAKERS AND THE FLIPPERS "?"
Hey all you LAKER FANS! Here's a show that will talk about nothing, but the Lakers and all things LAKER related. She's met some of the Lakers and LOVES the Lakers just like true Laker fans, join STEPHANIE LAKERGURL BEARD as she gets you to love and appreciate the greatest basketball team of all times - THE LAKERS!!!!!! #WWLG4L
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, THE JAY KING NETWORK 2012.
Todays show is dedicated in it's entirety to College Football's most special time and weekend of the year. That's right people this is Officially Rivalry Weekend 2014. Why is this the most special weekend in College Football? These are the games that the Alumni, Fans, and Players talk about year after year. Some of the games will go a long way to determining the upcoming College Football Post Season, but most of these games this weekend will set the stage for bragging rights for years and years to come. So welcome to Rivalry Weekend 2014.........."LET'S GET IT STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Big Z is..... Nosebleed Seats!
We hope everyone had a terrific Thanksgiving! Big Z looks back at his awful Turkey day predicitions. We preview all the games on tap for this NFL Sunday! As well as look at the scores from the rivalry weekend in College Football, we are getting closer to revealing the final four for the innaugral College Football Playoff! So sit back and get your football sunday kicked off right, with Nosebleed Seats! The show everyone can afford to listen to!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- PatriotVPN (24 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (24 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (10 chatters)
- dtm radio (9 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (9 chatters)
- Curious Times (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (6 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- Thats Novel (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- ridgewalkerradio (5 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (5 chatters)
- Stand For Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Soul Talk Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- NextPhaze Radio (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (2 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (2 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (2 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (2 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (2 chatters)
- talking paranormal2 (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- American Peoples Radio Network (1 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- Powerhouse Ministries Intl (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (0 chatters)
- Tales of Hair and Hairy Tales (0 chatters)