SORT BY Relevancy
What is sibling rivalry? Sibling rivalry is a term used to describe the competition between siblings. Sometimes this competition results in negative behavior, fighting, or just vying for parental attention. Interestingly the age gap between children seems to reduce sibling rivalry, the farther apart siblings are the less likely they are to be competitive towards each other.
Have you ever been hurt in the church? Have you ever been talked about? Have you ever been judged, ridiculed, belittled or damaged by those that we call our brothers and sisters in Christ? Well today's topic will focus on the conflicts that many of us face or have encountered in our churches as brothers and sisters in Christ. But it doesn't have to be this way God wants us to love one another instead of killing each other in the church. This message should inspire you to examine yourselves to see if this is you. So sit back grab your seatbelts buckle up tightly and enjoy another episode of "It's Kingdom Radio"
THE CHICAGO BEARS and GREEN BAY PACKERS RIVALRY is one of the longest and most storied in Football! DIE HARD BEARS FANS Greg and Jenillee talk about the upcoming faceoff on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL. They talk Division Matchups also being Fantasy poison.
That is why Packer Backer Prost comes into represent his CHEESEHEADS and tell us what fantasy players on his team might do well this week.
They also talk about the brutal bye weeks of many teams and the fact that Peyton Manning, Colin Kaepernick and Matthew Stafford as well as Megatron will not be in your lineups this week.
They also give you their WEEK 9 REAL MEN and BEASTS.
PROST also gives you the latest Injury report and his latest One-hit Blunder Prediction of the 2013 season!
Ka$h our Lone Star Correspondent will give his GAMBLE$ OF THE WEEK.
Don't forget to SEE more WEEK 9 Lineup picks and more fantasy info on our weekly Videocast at http://www.youtube.com/bigballsfootball and bigballsfantasyfootball.com.
Week 2 of NCAA College Football begins tomorrow and it all starts with tonight's rivalry segment including South Carolina @ Georgia who fell out of the top 10 last week in a 38-35 defeat to ACC power Clemson in the primetime battle of college gameday. The dawgs have an opportunity to redeem themselves vs arguably the best defensive player on college football's biggest stage Jadeveon Clowney and the Gamecocks whom embarrassed Georgia just last season. The Michigan Wolverines will have their own opportunity to showcase their final meeting in a rare nightcap showdown on college gameday when they host the Fighting Irish of Notre Dame who made an appearance to the National title game before being ousted by eventual champion and SEC power: Alabama...lastly Florida will travel to Miami in a highly anticipated in-state rivalry when they invade Sun Life Stadium vs the 'Canes...all of this and much more including a complete breakdown of the poll rankings ONLY on the MINOR sTATEment!!!
Oh yeah, it's about to get serious in college football starting this weekend. Nothing better than rivalry week, and a lot of impactful games when you're talking BCS. Florida vs FSU, South Car vs Clemson, Ok St vs OU, oh and did I mention Ohio St vs Michigan and #1 ND vs USC? Lots of games, lots of meaning. Doesn't get any better than this weekend college football fans! On Campus with Cuervo, feat the Couch Potato and Brian Tarvin from Weigh In Sports. Come along for
While many kids are lucky enough to become the best of friends with their siblings, it's common for brothers and sisters to fight. Kids often compete for everything from toys to attention. It can be frustrating and upsetting to watch — and hear — your kids fight with one another. A household that's full of conflict is stressful for everyone. Yet often it's hard to know how to stop the fighting, and or even whether you should get involved at all. B
Join Host Live Chats
- Reader Tash (19 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (11 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (7 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (6 chatters)
- PA RADIO (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (6 chatters)
- The War Room (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- Psychic Tee (4 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (4 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (4 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- Alpha Star Radio (3 chatters)
- FanvsFan0 (3 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Prophetess Elect Theresa (3 chatters)
- TPPCTV (3 chatters)
- the certain ones (3 chatters)
- Tribulation News (2 chatters)
- TRUradio (2 chatters)
- Twisted Universe (2 chatters)
- whaleystudios (2 chatters)
- Empowered By Christ (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- NWP radio (2 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (2 chatters)
- Ghost Whispering (2 chatters)
- Art Imitates Life (2 chatters)
- Changing Worldviews (2 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD BLOG (1 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Health Corner (1 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (1 chatters)
- I Love Politics (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Living Astrology (1 chatters)
- My Soul (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Refuge on the Mountain (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Paradox East Radio (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- The Wheat Report (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (0 chatters)