SORT BY Relevancy
This episode is a conversation between Cynthia Lett and Amy Riolo about the meaning and importance of hospitality and food in understanding the culture of the Arab world when visiting and doing business there. Amy Riolo is an award-winning cookbook author, lecturer and educator on the subjects of culinary intelligence and the integration of culture and cuisine.
Both Cynthia and Amy have done extensive work in the Arab Gulf region and will be recounting some of their personal experiences when doing business there.
Five key points that will be discussed come from Amy Riolo's soon to be released book, "Beyond Language:Translating Cultures for International Success (2013).
1. Have a desire to want to communicate effectively
2. Get rid of any inhibitions and be willing to step out of your comfort zone
3. Learn Cultural Keys - gestures, body language, expressions, do's and don'ts
4. Take a deep breath and enjoy the process
5. Practice using what you learned
This Wednesday, The Bigfoot Field Reporter and co-host Rictor Riolo, interview Bigfoot researcher Derek Randles. Our upcoming guest has been involved in Bigfoot research for 27 years. His first encounter with Bigfoot was in 1985 in the Olympic National Park in Washington State. Since then, Derek has worked with many researchers, scientists and wild life biologists along the way. In 1997 Derek was invited to join the North American Ape project with Jeff Meldrum and Ron Brown. In September of 2000 he was invited to join the BFRO and attend their first Bigfoot expedition in Skookum Meadows near Mt. Saint Helens. During that expedition, Derek was one of the three people who found and cast the Skookum impression. Derek owns and operates a wilderness guide service in Washington state. Joining me this week will be special guest host Craig Woolheater of Cryptomundo!
This Wednesday from 8pm EST to 9 PM EST I will be catching up with Psychic Sonya to discuss our latest outing on the Ghost Hunting Trail Ride.
Then at 9 p.m. Join Sharon and Rictor as we interview Ron Boles of the BFRO.
Ron Boles BFRO of the Ozarks
Member and investigator since 2007
Ron has been investigating reports for the BFRO for many years and has become a mentor and educator to many researchers.
Ron has attended and organized over 20 public expeditions. and is a moderator for BFRO FB page.
He is conducting a lifetime study of North American Ecology and Nature, and is a student of American History and how it relates to Bigfoot.
The first hour is a special addition with Psychi Sonya! Call in to have a reading!
Join me this Wednesday, Sept. 5, 2012 at 9 pm as myself and Rictor welcome Jay and Adrianne of TriState Bigfoot!
They will be sharing a recent piece of evidence with us for discussion!
TriState Bigfoot was founded in 2009 as an investigative research team seeking evidence for the existence of the North American legend referred to as "Sasquatch", "Bigfoot", "(Ohio) Grassman", etc. They respond to sighting reports across Ohio, Kentucky and
Join Sharonlee and Rictor as they welcome guest Bigfoot researcher Matt Pruitt!
Matt Pruitt grew up in the mountains of Northeast Georgia, and has been conducting active sasquatch field research for several years following his first encounter in 1999. Matt has been an investigator, field researcher, and expedition organizer for the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization (BFRO) since 2007. He has conducted field research in many different places across North America.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (38 chatters)
- Curious Times (29 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (11 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (10 chatters)
- Daddy G (7 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- ObviousPotomos Taunt Radio (1 chatters)
- OLE ship of ZION (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Discipleship Radi0 (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)