SORT BY Relevancy
Our guest tonight is Richard Wira. Richard is one of the most successful contest speakers in District 5 Toastmasters, and on this show he will share some of his speech contest experiences with us. Richard will talk about the things he learned that can help you win speech contests, and about some things to avoid.
Additionally, Richard presented at the January 26, 2013 District 5 LACE event, where he showed people how to incorporate magic into their speeches to make them more interesting and exciting.
EMERGENCY PROGRAM NOTE: THERE IS A ONE MINUTE DELAY FOR SHOW TO START AFTER INITIAL COMMERCIAL ENDS.
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION: Walter Dean, head of the DWCAA (Defend White Cops Always Association) debates Richard Rossi live regarding the recent rash of shootings of unarmed black men by white cops. Dean heard Richard Rossi's folk protest song "THE DEATH OF MICHAEL BROWN" written to point out the dangers of trigger-happy police. Dean demanded a debate with Richard Rossi. *Note: There have been efforts to technically sabotoge this program to keep you from hearing it. If after the initial ad, the program doesn't start & there's a delay, wait and be patient for one minute and keep the link open until it starts playing.
Richard Anderson was there for television's bionic beginning playing the role of "Oscar Goldman" in the "Six Million Dollar Man" and shortly thereafter "The Bionic Woman" And he was responsible for bringing back bionics in the form of three very highly rated tv features. Anderson joined Lee Majors for five years in "the Six Milion Dollar Man" as Oscar Goldman the Washington honcho. He became the first actor to play the same character in two series on different networks at the same time when he joined Lindsay Wagner as her co-star in "The Bionic Woman." He received an Emmy nomination for Best Supporting Actor in a Dramatic Series for that role.
Anderson sold the studio and the networks on the tv features, which he exec-produced. They are: "The Return of the Six-Million Dollar Man" and the Bionic Woman," "Bionic Showdown" and the CBS hit, "Bionic Ever After."
In the halcyon days of the major studios, Anderson was under contract to MGM where he appeared in over 26 films while in the process of fulfilling his six year contract. He was released from that contract to play starring role in Stanley Kubrick's "Paths of Glory," something different in movie-making. And again he decided on something different when he accepted a starring role as station commander in Miramax's recently re-issued, critically acclaimed Charles Burnett film "The Glass Shield." He is a Beverly Hills, California resident with three daughters, a sports buff, tennis player, a car enthusiast, and--an insatiable traveler. Join Richard & co-author of his memoirs Al Doshna for a look at his life & career.
EDUCATE - ENTERTAIN - ENLIGHTEN - EMPOWER
Jonathan Gruber and the Obamacare fraud. Who are the real liars about Obamacare? G20 revelations you haven't seen on MSM. Japan moves into recession. And much more about the politaical and economic status in America and the world.
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (28 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (24 chatters)
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (11 chatters)
- Dino Dean (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (9 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (5 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (5 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (5 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (5 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (4 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (2 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Darryl James (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- Awakened Athlete (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (1 chatters)