SORT BY Relevancy
Is That Discrimination again? What is the current tide of discrimination. Who are winners and losers of discrimination? Does our culture foster discrimination. Is that a quality that is learned and past down from generation to generation. How does today's generation address discrimination. How much progress have we made in the area of discrimination. Even though we have advanced, why does discrimination rears its head with progress. What role does the government play in fostering discrimination? How do we rid of ourselves of discrimination?
Today's Topic: Do you feel that affirmative action gives the minority class an opportunity at fairness or that it is simply reverse discrimination and it restricts other class of people to fairness?
During our first show, which represents the launch of the AWHM Radio Station, your hosts and their guests will discuss white racial inequality and seek to educate Americans, and others, as to the truth about our goals, mission and members. This particular show will also seek to gain support for the national movement that is rapidly growing to have a 'White History Month' added to our calendar, which ALL OTHER RACES in America are afforded. Join us for robust, candid discussion about who we are, why we formed and how you can get involved in the great and noble cause!
American White History Month Radio will discuss growing white racial inequality and seek to educate people about the mounting danger of race wars and discrimination. The show will also seek to gain support for the national movement that is rapidly growing to have a 'White History Month' added to our calendar, which all other races in America are afforded.
Please join James Royster and Austin Collins, your hosts, for candid, robust, open and uncensored discussions about why we formed American White History Month and how you can get involved in the great and noble cause!
Join host Tanya M. Dixon for another edition of ART Imitates LIFE Radio Show! In the first hour she welcomes SEAN FELDER, an operator of XS Energy Drink! We’ll have “Hot Off the Press” and “Healthy Lifestyles” with the AIL Team. In the 2nd hour of the show “The Living Room” segment will highlight the topic "Discrimination in the Workplace: What qualifies as discrimination? How should employers or employees respond? At what point does an individual take legal action or file a claim with the EEOC?”
Call us during the live show at (347) 945-7191!
It's Freedom Friday. Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, comes out swinging and talks about liberty, American exceptionalism, and the dangers of abandoning of our charters of freedom. Shane discusses the following:
1. Discrimination and minimum wage legislation? What do our young people think and what are the facts?
2. Privacy and the concerns for public safety are intensifying. License plate gathering, cameras on streets and busses, and drones in the skies make for interesting and important concerns for all Americans.
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Find out more about how to get involved by going to Freedom Fires or Shane Krauser Enterprises.
Shane Krauser, your host of Liberty Storm, takes on the issues of the day and talks about awakening the younger generation to the truth and the older generation to their obligations to stand. Shane addresses the following issues:
1. Our young people want to hear the truth. Will we give it to them?
2. Mount Holyoke College has further amplified their discrimination policy, and the Constitution protects them. Will those same people protect the freedom of others to discriminate?
3. Kroger, one of the nation's largest supermarket chains, is under fire for its gun policy. Moms Demand Action doesn't quite understand the reality of violence, and they have confused the issue entirely.
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
in Self Help
Craig Meriwether has been described as a “wake-up” call, giving people the tools and information they need to energize and revitalize their lives, enabling them to end depression and create a life of happiness. He joins the show today to discuss how one needs to rehearse the thoughts and emotions of happiness and joy in order to make them a habit, just like learning to walk or ride a bike. If you've been practicing anger and depression everyday for months then your neuron pathways will be strongest for these emotions; what you train for everyday is what you become better at, so let's reverse the training and practice happiness and love.
Michele Rosenthal is a popular keynote speaker, award-winning author and post-trauma coach. Her shows combine scientific research, cutting-edge guests and personal stories that highlight the challenges and successes of deliberately deciding to change the direction of your life. For more ideas about how to create change you choose, visit ChangeYouChoose.com.
KB and the REVOLUTIONARY RYDERS load up clips of information and spray the people with revolution! The time to vote is upon us.With the midterm elections the mayors office and the governors office up for grabs its time to pimp our pens and vote. Which candidate is best for our people? How do we become informed voters? How do we not vote against our interests? What the hell is wrong with David Clarke? The discrimination in this country is getting worse by the day, how can we stop the bleeding? Its time to take a trip to the Sity, Chocolate Sity. We wil discuss these issues and more tonight at 7:30PM CST on Chocolate Sity.
REAL REVOLUTIONARY RADIO..................CHOCOLATE SITY THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!
is a condition in which discrimination against a dominant racial group in a society has taken place
These figures are from 10 years ago. They are far, far worse today.
10 Years After Apartheid, South Africa in a Crisis
Ten years after Apartheid (1994-2004): The Raw Facts
Here are the things you will never see in the major news media regarding post-apartheid South Africa:
# In 10 years 1+ million South Africans, mostly blacks, lost their jobs due to the ANC's creeping socialism.
# Unemployment is at a staggering 45%+ - much worse than under white rule & worse than the 30% unemployment in the USA during the Great Depression.
# 1 million whites stand to lose their jobs in the coming years to Affirmative Action programs.
# 1,450+ White commercial farmers have been murdered by black thugs and our food production is being threatened by "Land Reform".
# They say that by 2014, 30% of commercial farmland now owned by Whites will be owned by Blacks (though I think it will happen much sooner & on a much bigger scale).
# 115,000 land claims by Blacks have been processed so far - and millions of hectares of land have been handed over to them.
# There are farms in South Africa, which were prosperous when run by Whites, that were handed over to Blacks. These farms then collapsed after 2 years of black management and are now derelict.
# South Africa is the rape capital of the world... it is conservatively estimated that we have 50,000 rapes per year.
Attorney Fred Kray and the PBLNR crew will discuss with Richard Rosenthal of the Lexus Project breed discrimination in Fall River, WI, and the law and politics surrounding the repeal effort. Regualr show episodes include:
Recap of last week's show
Weekly news update
BSL updates with Kris "Brown Sugar" Diaz from StopBSL
Deirdre Franklin from Pinups For Pitbulls
Chat with Denice Yeakey
Dog Trainer Yvette Van Veen From Awesome Dogs
Instagram T-shirt giveaway
Check out our website PBLNN.com!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (470 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (89 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (24 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (22 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (22 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Black Author Network (16 chatters)
- ALLFACTS CONCEPT CRUSHER (15 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (13 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (13 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (12 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (11 chatters)
- reactionariez (10 chatters)
- SURN Host (10 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (9 chatters)
- The Advise Show (8 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (8 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (7 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (4 chatters)
- David Coney (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (3 chatters)
- The View from Montana (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Cosmic Pillow Talk (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (3 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- tickmankyle1 (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- VERSATILE RADIO (1 chatters)
- THE FRESH START CROWD FUNDING WEE (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (1 chatters)