SORT BY Relevancy
In this broadcast, Joanna Infeld, author of the book "God's Spies; Gratefully Aging" will explore some of the beliefs associated with the idea of reincarnation and life after death. As we age and we approach the exit, we inevitably wonder what lies ahead on the other side. Do our beliefs influence what happens to us after the death of the physical body? We will be asking these and other questions with no hope of finding a definitive answer (yet).
Those of us on the Feisty Side of Fifty know we need to take extra good care of our bodies and our minds as we age. Join us as Dr. Ayati, Assistant Professor of Medicine at Stanford University, and Dr. Azarani, CEO and Founder of Protogen Consulting, join us to share the latest research findings and tips from their book, Paths to Healthy Aging.
If you want to stay healthy, fit and functioning into your 80s, 90s and beyond, you won’t want to miss this show!
Join Master Teacher David Hulse as he explores the role that DNA plays in aging, and why your DNA is not your destiny.
Let David know how much you enjoy these podcasts. Drop him a line at email@example.com.
It is only a matter of time until a senior loved one will need to visit an ER in crisis. Are you ready with personal belongings, documents needed for admission, Medical Information Notebook, questions to ask and discharge? It is a scary and stressful time, learn to be prepared, stay calm and protect the rights of your parent, neighbor, grandmother or friend.
Listen to this informative half-hour show on 2/ 26 @ 10am on BlogTalkRadio, http://tobtr.com/s/6305645
Ron Pevny, founder and director of the Center for Concious Eldering, and author of Conscious Living, Conscious Aging will talk about how to live a full life as we age. Joia Nuri, human rights activist, will appear in the second half of the show to talk about aging baby boomers.
Anti-Aging confirmed above and beyond calorie restriction. What if you could enhance the effects...of course you can!
Plus what does ol' Mr Rosner think about aging and is it consistent with a genius way of thinkin'?
If you've grown tired of old, rough, dry, wrinkled, uneven skin this winter and are ready to learn how you can look you, vibrant, smooth, rejuvenated, velvety and YOUNG - tonight's the show for you!
Deb with L'Dara International and Sara Jane from Saks 5th Avenue ill be my Special Guest Star to talk about this award winning anti-aging serum.
Not only will Deb talk about the product benefits, she will also share how L'Dara may be a business opportunity you would like to explore while helping others look their best!
Call 323 657-1493 to ask questions!
To find out more about L'Dara or to become a customer or Marketing Partner click here!
Today we explore the power of innovation and how it is changing the face and experience of aging in America and around the world.
Our guest Stephen Johnston, is the Co-Founder of Aging2.0 - a global organization on a mission to accelerate innovation to improve the lives of older adults around the world. A timely topic as the number of American's 65 and older is expected to double by the middle of the century.
Having unprecedented access to the latest innovations in the aging space, Stephen gives us a sneak-peek into some of the latest trends not only changing the experience of aging for our 76.4 baby boomers but also changing the lives of our 65 million caregivers.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (55 chatters)
- The Portal (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (18 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (11 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Twin Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (6 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- PRN Positive Radio Network (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Whisper nThunder (3 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- RoxieZw (2 chatters)
- SHRAonair (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- NCI Radio (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Progress in the World (1 chatters)
- Race Fans Rock Radio Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Impact Media (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Roger Taylor (1 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (1 chatters)