SORT BY Relevancy
Beware of what is being revealed in Today’s World…
Remember to hear the Prophets (2 Chr 20:20) and Stay focused during these perilous times…
Open forum today… All calls welcome…any discussions…
Call-In #: (909) 202-8657
The Return of Jesus Is Imminent
The Bible warns of a coming day when all who are found waiting in faith for Jesus Christ will be removed from the Earth "in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye" . . .
This strange, bizarre, mysterious, Bible prophecy is typical confusing if not taught correctly…. How can we understand clearly?
The Scriptures warn us of Jesus, the promised Messiah, will return . . . TWICE:
First, "As a thief in the night" . . . for those who waited in faith
Second, "Every eye shall see" . . . with those who waited in faith
Remember, GOD peals back the onion of Knowledge and Understanding when you CONTINUE to study the WORD of GOD:
“Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.”
“For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:”
…. And this builds doctrine (instructions and/or rules) of GOD’s plan….
Peace, Love and Everlasting Joy
“Whoever saves one life saves the world entire.”
– Words of the Jewish Talmud
Too many people Christians and non believers alike are looking at Jesus Christ's coming as a negative event, fillled with apocalyptic wars and rumors of wars, earthquakes, famines, pestilence, and all the signs Jesus spoke about. For those who have forsaken and fallen away from Jesus Christ it will be "Doomsday". But for those who have kept the faith, perservered thru the trials, and have truly repented and accepted Christ as their personal Savior, Jesus' coming should be "Glory Day" not "Doomsday". That is why we are to be "in the world", and not "of the world". Jesus made it very clear to his diciples, and those that followed him that this world is not our home, Jesus said, "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him". 1 John 2:15 Fancy cars, big money mansions, and houses, and a prospering income, and material wealth, is in fact, what millions the world over are seeking today. People are programmed and brainwashed thru cable TV media, Hollywood & the entertainment industry, newspapers & magazines, etc. to pursue the worldly, to seek and lusts after riches, fame, fortune. Jesus Christ said, " seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you". Let us not look at The Messiah's soon return with fear, scorn, mockery, contempt, and scoff it off as "Doomsday" or "The Apocalyspe" look at it as we (The Body Of Christ) are going home. It will truly be a "glorious day". Glory to the Lamb of God!
Join Brian Peckham and David Valdez for 30 minutes of Biblical Teaching Straight Forth From The Word Of God. This week Brother Brian continues his message on The Message Of The Cross and how if it wasn't for Love, the Cross would be meaningless and that everything that Jesus did he did with the power and authority of love. His text will be from 1Corinthians 13 as well as other portions of Scripture. Invite A Friend To Hear The Word Of God With You!
Matt 9 - Jesus The Healer
Read Matt 9: 1-8 Jesus forgives and heals the paralytic
V 2 – Jesus saw the faith of those who bother him. Jesus forgives the man’s sins and after he told him to be of good cheer.
V 4 – Jesus always know the thoughts of others. He called them out about the evil in their hearts. Sins always starts in the heart first.
V6 the son of man has power on earth to forgive sins
Read Matt 9:18-26
V 22 – Woman’s faith made her whole
V 25 – the doubters were put out
Read Mark 5: 21-43
V 22 one of the rulers of the synagogue Jairus by name
V25 The woman had the issue of blood for 12 years
V27 She said if only I may touched his garment or hem
V 28 She already had her faith set that if she touched his garmet she would be healed
V 29 She felt her healing immediately
V 30 Jesus felt the power had gone from him
V 34 Jesus told her that her faith has made her whole
V 36 Jesus wanted Jairus not to lose doubt but only believe
V 40 Jesus only let the father, mother and those with him go in.
V 41 Jesus spoke the words Talitha cumi “little girl, I say to you Arise
V 42 the girl was 12 years old and they were all in great amazement
These accounts show that Jesus had/has power to forgive sins and that faith can be from one person or a group of ppl believing for a person’s healing. 12 represents authority and it is interesting that both the woman had that afflication for 12 years and the girl was 12 years old.
On this week's episode of Jesus Strong, Brother David Valdez is going to be sharing with the Jesus Strong Audience something very special that the Lord has placed on his heart to do and the new ministry that God has bestowed on Brother David Valdez. Please join us for a special haf hour as Brother David Valdez shares with us the exciting news about what God is doing in the life of our brother in the Lord. YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS!
- Read Matt 28:1-8 Jesus on the Third Day.
- The Third Day Jesus has already risen.
- V2 – There was a great earthquake shook because the angel of the Lord came.
- V3 – He was a lightning angel because of his description
- V4 & V5 – the guards fainted but the women. THE ANGEL MUST HAE BEEN MASSIVE IN SIZE.
- V6 – The angel was also a messenger to announce that Jesus has RISEN. Look and see. Note – Jesus was already gone before the stone was rolled back.
- V7 – the angel of The Lord gave an instruction to the women to deliver to the disciples.
- Once again God used women to deliver a message to his disciples to help them believe and see what He told them had come to pass.
- Read Matt 28: 9-10 The women worship Jesus
- Jesus met them on their way to deliver the message. Jesus strengthen them to deliver the message and Jesus was the second confirmation to what the angel had given them to say…
- Read Matt 27: 11 - 15 Soldier paid to LIE about Jesus
- The Soldiers witnessed what happen but the chief priests and elders did not want what Jesus said to be true. So the lie is commonly told among the Jews…
- Read Matt 28: 16-20 Jesus Commission the disciples
- Jesus meets the eleven in Galilee
- V17 – It is amazing that you still had some that doubted even after Jesus was risen and appeared to them
Salvation In Jesus Ministry Hello, this is Evangelist Nathaniel. I am the Pastor of Salvation In Jesus Ministry. We pray that this radio blog be a blessing to all who will listen to it. We believe that Jesus Christ is God and He's the Lord of Lord's and King of King's. We believe that Jesus is the only way of salvation. Our mission is to lift Jesus up HIGH, preach the CROSS, win souls for the Kingdom of God, edify the believers, and prepare souls for the coming of the Lord.
- Read Matt 27: 32 - 44 Jesus on the Cross.
- There was one man that was selected to carry Jesus cross. This was a memorial that will never be erased.
- V35 Prophecy being fulfilled again in Ps 22 ( this book was written by David by he wrote about Jesus before he was born) He was stripped of his clothing which means he was naked on the cross and this is of very humiliating. Exposed before everyone shamed
- V39 – All of this was already written in Ps 22. So we must always remember that the new compliments to old. So we have to embrace the whole bible not just part of it. Let turn over to Ps 22: 6-8
- Read Matt 27: 45 – 56 Jesus Dies on the Cross
- V46 - Ps 22:1
- V51 – the veil was torn from top to bottom
- V 52 – the graves were open of the saints
- This proved who Jesus was and that HE WAS, IS AND ALWAYS THE SON OF GOD
- V54 – the un believers had to bear witness that Jesus is truly the Son of God
- Read Matt 27: 57 - 61 Jesus buried in Joseph tomb
- Jesus was given the correct burial. Women was still there supporting him even unto death.
- Read Matt 27:62 – 66 Pilate sets a Guard
- V 62 – events of the second day occurred with them having guards put in place to protect the tomb from his body being stolen by his disciples
- They wanted to prove that Jesus was not the Son of God but really set it up to have witnesses who would account what really happen with the tomb.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (81 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (19 chatters)
- Jonathan Roche (10 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (8 chatters)
- Tammy Jones Gibbs (2 chatters)
- Male MilSpouse Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- TalkSouthRadio (1 chatters)
- The Magic Happens (1 chatters)
- Afrikan Truth (1 chatters)