SORT BY Relevancy
Every since Christ was resurrected and ascended to heaven there have been those predicting his return. Obviously, they were wrong as Christ has not returned and established his kingdom. On the contrary, the entire earth is enveloped in corrupt behavior in all facets of life. For those desiring to live in countries and communities permeated by righteous living there is longing for Christ’s return. But when will he return? It’s been roughly 2,000 years since he ascended into heaven. Does the bible give any clues so that one can determine if his return is near or far away? Can the calculation of his return be narrowed to within a year or even a decade? Is there some condition that must be satisfied before his return? Questions like these will be entertained in the Virtual Living Room of The Body of Christ Church as we discuss “Predicting The Return Of Christ”.
Please feel free to phone into the Virtual Living room with your comments or questions. We air programs on Blog Talk Radio at the following times: Sun 2:00pm, Mon 8:00pm, Tue 8:00pm, Wed 7:00pm, Thu 8:00pm, Fri 7:00pm & Sat 9:00am. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
Sweet Tea With A Chaser Presents - Nicole S. Brown - Monday, August 24, 2015 at 9:15 p.m. An incredible author and poet. Call in and join the conversation - 646-478-3527 - Her newest book "The Refusal To Return To Slime" will be discussed along with her other publications.
Nicole, a native of Monroe, LA, is the youngest of seven children, and was formally educated in Monroe, LA. Nicole is a Louisiana and Mississippi-certified, K-12 teacher who holds certifications in the ...following subject areas: Chemistry, Physics, General Science, and Music. She is also a member of Zeta Phi Beta, Sorority Inc. She holds a B.S., in Chemistry Education from the University of Louisiana-Monroe. Nicole worked as an elementary general music teacher for two years in Baton Rouge, LA, in her second year of working in Baton Rouge; she wrote and published seven books of poetry.
10:00 p.m. Conversation - "Are We Making Love to Ourselves So Much That We Cannot Make Love To A Partner" - join the conversation 646-478-3527
Sweet Pea, Gemini and Bryan Mac.
Join Host Live Chats
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (23 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (10 chatters)
- Witch School (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (9 chatters)
- Infinite Source Broadcast Network (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (4 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (4 chatters)
- Bad Habits Network (4 chatters)
- Ahmenah Rayzz (3 chatters)
- AIM Central Texas (3 chatters)
- Momma Joyce (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Lost Arts Radio (2 chatters)
- BROTHER PTAH REVOLITIONARY (2 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)