SORT BY Relevancy
The Need for Advisors in Retirement Plans - "Set it and forget it" Isn't always the answer.
To keep from sounding self serving I almost name today's show something else. However, after much thought and preparation I realized there was no better way to say it.
With the poplularity of target-date funds (TDF's), risk-based funds, and model portfolios, reaching a whopping $475 billion as of Novermber 2012, according to Morningstar. This is four times the total in 2006, which was the same year the Pension Protection Act passed. But, many employess who have 401(k)s and 403(b)s are selecting such funds and then forgetting about it.
Tune in to learn why this maybe a very costly mistake!
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- New Way Power Hour (14 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (6 chatters)
- Reach Out America (5 chatters)
- The Appearance (3 chatters)
- SHRAonair (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Patriot Family (1 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Psychic energyreaderBrenda (1 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- Twelve Music (0 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (0 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (0 chatters)