SORT BY Relevancy
Job retention and job security should be part of work plans for all who have to work for a living. Your plan for getting hired must include job retention and job security. In your wish list (goals) as you work toward earning a paycheck, don't make it just about the money. You can and will accumulate money from a variety or sources as you go through life. The money you earn doing your work for life should be a product of your skills to retain your job in a company that at least gives you the security of investing in you beyond wages.
Work for life is about more than getting a good paying job. Work for Life is about, job retention, job security, disposable income, and a leisure retirement. Work for life targets Veterans, Men with families, and Young Men just beginning their work life. We want you to have vacations along the way, and we want you to work to end with a leisurely retirement. This all takes plans, work, and faith.
Lessons Learned about Customer Retention strategies, programs, tools, and ideas. We also cover a little about the Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman trial, gun control, human self-preservation, and niche social media as we talk about the upcoming release of our new Niche Social media Guide that goes to the publisher this week.
What if you could learn one thing each week that improved your overall business performance by 1% per year. That would mean that after one year you could literally improve your business by more than 50% and all it would take is to learn from the lessons you are already being taught but are probably ignoring as you race ahead to put out more fires.
This show is all about fixing that by taking two hours out of your week to share your lessons and the lessons of our other listeners so we can all learn and improve even faster. And you know what that will mean before long? That we'll all have a lot fewer and easier fires to put out!
Think of this show as a global mastermind group with expert guests, technology reviews and more that help us learn about new tools, techniques, strategies, and ways that we can both improve our businesses and our lives.
African American Male Student Retention in Community Colleges Sound like the title of a doctoral thesis, but we're going to humanize this situation which we must correct K-20 because we're wasting a hell of a lot of potential out there. Kevin Christian at AACC( American Association of Community Colleges) is our guest and he is bringing others with him.
My guest will be Robert S. Schwartz, C. Ped, president and CEO of Eneslow Pedorthic Enterprises, Inc, which operates Eneslow, The Foot Comfort Center, Eneslow Pedorthic Institute (EPI) and www.eneslow.com. Eneslow, which was founded in 1909, has provided over 100,000 pairs of free shoes for the needy. EPI, which opened in 1995 as an educational institute, offers courses on conservative foot care, foot health and overall wellbeing. Additionally, it conducts events on the art and science of pedorthics and how it relates to improving people's lives. Eneslow trains third year podiatry students at the New York College of Podiatric Medicine, where Robert serves as an adjuct instructor in the department of Orthopedic Sciences. In 2009 Eneslow was named "Retailer of the Year" by the Manhattan Chamber of Commerce. The following year Robert was named "Corporate Hero" by they New York Chapter of the Arthritis Foundation and in 2012 he was recognized by Tender Care Human Services for his generosity. We will be discussing Customer Retention.
(Visit: Retention.Mentormoment.com for more info) Are you a collector of People, or do you deliver Dreams? One can get you Rich the other will Make you WEALTHY. For years I've been sharing ideas how to communicate with people and to grow retention so they don't have to keep replacing people that fall of the cart. Retention Marketing is about learning how to customize your product, brand, service to fit their need. In order to do that, you need to learn / know your target au
Got clients? Know how to keep them? Increasing your client retention saves you money, time, and energy in your marketing. The longer a client stays with you, the more money you make from them. Loyal clients also become your best advocates and refer new business to you. A great way to increase client retention is through appreciating your clients. You can do this by sending gifts, but it is important that it be done in the right way. Our Guest: Deb Brown is the founder of Touch Your Clien
Dr. Rick Forbus and Coach Elliott Robinson, JD are joined by Dr. Ron Young to discuss the power of behavioral assessments in pre-employment hiring and employee retention.
In this episode, they explore the scienece behind assessments, the cost of a bad hire, the increased use of assessments and the behavioral assessment tools offered by Pairin, Birkman, Hogan and Myers-Briggs. A must show for corporate leaders and human resources managers.
The purpose of being in business is to grow your business over time. I can’t think of too many businesses (not any really) where the goal is to open and remain exactly the same size. The most effective way to grow your business is by retaining your present customers. Customer retention is important to the long –term success as the cost to gain a new customer is anywhere from 5 to 10 times the cost of retaining an existing customer. Read more... http://www.stevenkaylive.
Your business equals zero without its customers/clients. Whether you provide products or services, you will likely not survive unless you consumers (B2C) or businesses (B2B) are aware and interested in your offerings and are willing to pay for them. You might close that first deal, but how do you keep customers/clients coming back over and over again. That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist.”
Are you suffocating under piles of personnel and payroll documents? Before you overheat your shredders and overwhelm the recycling guy, take a breath and make sure you're in compliance with federal and state laws governing records retention. Different federal and state laws dictate how long certain kinds of documentation must be maintained. In this installment, we talk about document retention policies. We highlight the importance of having a policy, and provide a run-down on IRS and Depar
Phil Laren, Founder of PB Pacific Partners, joins the broadcast to discuss the risks and benefits of acquiring and/or retaining mortgage servicing rights.
Mr. Laren has been involved in mortgage banking capital markets and risk management for over 25 years. He is well known for developing financial models with applications to servicing value, pipeline hedging, optimal use of options for both servicing and pipeline hedging, as well as profitability and best execution models.
Recently a number of studies have appeared that attest to the connection between music and academic achievement. Brain-based research has shown that people can retain information longer when it has a rhythm to it. In addition, children who learn how to read musical notes have scored higher on mathematics tests. Yet, music and art are the subject areas considered unnecessary when there is a need for budget cuts. Why do most educational designs think music and art are less important than reading, writing, math, science, social studies, etc?Mr. Stuart Dailey, an elementary school music teacher will share information about why music is an important element in education particularly for children of African descent and why it is essential that music must be taught throughout the curriculum, and not just in separate areas such as orchestra and choir. He will share how to incorporate music into history and other academic areas to improve student retention and emotional decisions. Mr. Dailey will share his experiences of teaching music to African-American elementary students. He will discuss how music is a language that all people speak --that cuts across racial, cultural, social, educational, and economic barriers and enhances cultural appreciation and awareness.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (493 chatters)
- AVoiceforMen (308 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (36 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (35 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (27 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (26 chatters)
- Love Productions (21 chatters)
- The Audible (21 chatters)
- RHeart (16 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (15 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (15 chatters)
- Curious Times (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (13 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (12 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (12 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (11 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (10 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (10 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (8 chatters)
- bapnation (8 chatters)
- The View from Montana (8 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Tinfoil Radio Network (6 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (5 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (5 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (5 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (4 chatters)
- johncinque (4 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (4 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (4 chatters)
- SirTemplar (4 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (4 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (4 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (4 chatters)
- drkate (4 chatters)
- David Fournier (3 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (3 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (3 chatters)
- TP3 Radio (3 chatters)
- Living Aligned Radio (3 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- Rapid Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Ninja Scroll (2 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Growl Radio (2 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (2 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Wild World (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- JIMMY LEE (1 chatters)
- Howling Wolfs Raido (1 chatters)
- InThe Plug (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- VOICE OF REASON at FMSM (1 chatters)
- Voices United Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (1 chatters)
- poorbiker (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- Shay Star Radio (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (1 chatters)