SORT BY Relevancy
Its Time Fantasy Football Addicts!!!
Join J.D. and The Franchise on the Fantasy Big Dogs Radio Podcast tonight as we will be hosting a special Fantasy Football Draft Lottery Show for our Fantasy Big Dog Gold League and The Battlegroundz Vengeance League.
Sit back and enjoy as Fiendin GMs get excited to know their draft order to run and get some pre-draft trades done. Show starts @9pm.
Join J.D. and The Franchise on the Fantasy Big Dogs Radio Podcast tonight as we will talk the AFC Division, Blount and Bell (Pittsburgh's Cheech and Chong), Preseason Gems around the league and a little open mic on your post draft and mailbag questions.
Sit back and relax as the Big Dogs break it on down. Show starts @8:00pm. Open mic starts at 9:00
Rebroadcast of the long running radio program, "The Ave Maria Hour", a presentation of the Franciscan Friars of the Atonement. www.AtonementFriars.org
St. Roch or Rocco lived c. 1348 – 15/16 August 1376/79, was a Christian saint, a confessor whose death is commemorated on 16 August; he is specially invoked against the plague. He was probably born at Montpellier, France, son of the governor there. He was orphaned when he was twenty. He went on pilgrimage to Rome and devoted himself to caring for the victims of a plague that was ravaging Italy. He became a victim himself at Piacenza but recovered and was reputed to have performed many miracles of healing. He may also be called Rock in English, and has the designation of St. Rollox in Glasgow, Scotland, said to be a corruption of St Roch's Loch. He is a patron Saint of dogs and falsely accused people, among other.
Marjorie’s Kennel in rural New York in August of 2013 was found by the Department of Agriculture to have more than 200 dogs, living in filthy pens: many suffering from disease or injuries. Rescue efforts have resulted in the release of 60 dogs who have been found to be suffering from the following:
* 36 dogs with Giardia
* 21 dogs with Coccidia
* 55 dogs with roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, and/or tapeworms
* 12 dogs with bacterial infections
* 11 dogs with fungal or yeast infections
* 2 dogs with demodectic mange
* 3 dogs with systemic bacterial infections
* 27 dogs with bite wounds
* 2 dogs with frostbite injuries
* 4 dogs with untreated torn cranial cruciate ligaments and severe patellar luxations
* 41 dogs with patellar luxation of grades 1-4
* 29 dogs with abscesses
* 2 dogs with hip dysplasia
* 2 dogs with malformed limbs or patellar fusion
* 1 dog with mammary cancer
* 1 puppy with a large burn
* 2 dogs with sarcoptic mange
* 60 dogs frightened of human beings and completely unsocialized.
More than 50 sick dogs were euthanized and 50 more are believed to have been sent to or sold at a dog ‘auction’ in Ohio following the inspection. In October of 2013, the owner of the kennel, Marjorie Ingraham, signed an agreement to release the remaining dogs into the care of Suncoast Keeshond Rescue, however, after signing the agreement to release the rest of her dogs and vowing to ‘retire’ from breeding, Ms. Ingraham has refused to turn over the remaining dogs to rescuers.
Dee Wingfield joins us to discuss the ongoing effort to close this puppy mill. Following this, Richard Casey joins us to discuss pet safety for your dog. Please join us and be part of the discussion. Please follow our web site
Did you know that there are some foods that cats and dogs should not eat? Should cats be bathed? Or are their normal grooming habits enough? In this episode, we'll address some of the do's and don'ts involved with caring for healthy, happy cats and dogs. So join us for this pet Q and A (post Fourth of July) session on our upcoming edition of The Missy Show! We look forward to hearing from you.
Attorney Fred Kray and the PBLNR crew will discuss with Mark Barone and Marina Dervan The Act of Dog Museum of Compassion, in which they intend to have on display 5,500 portraits of shelter dogs, which is the number of dog killed each day in our shelter system. At this point 4,900 have been painted. Watch the PBS segment on their project: http://anactofdog.org/pages/pbs-documentary. Regular show episodes include:
Recap of last week's show
Weekly news update
BSL updates with Kris "Brown Sugar" Diaz from StopBSL
Deirdre Franklin from Pinups For Pitbulls
Chat with Denice Yeakey
Dog Trainer Yvette Van Veen From Awesome Dogs
Instagram T-shirt giveaway
Check out our website PBLNN.com!
In this edition of Leave The Memories Alone, Samer Kadi and I discuss this past weekend’s UFC extravaganza, which Samer watched 0 seconds of. Plus, in our new greatest segment ever, we pitch our Dana White and Ronda Rousey TV show. Finally, we talk about our progress in Watch Dogs.
The Beagle Freedom Project is a mission to rescue beagles used in animal experimentation in research labratories and give them a chance at life in a loving forever home. Do you know if the products in your house are cruelty free? Find out with the "Cruelty Cutter" App that lets you scan any item with a barcode and tells you if it's cruelty-free, or NOT. www.beaglefreedomproject.org
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (5 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (2 chatters)
- HumanSpirit Radio Network (2 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- Commala Radio Show (1 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- EXOXPXPastor (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- THE SHAKEDOWN CREW (1 chatters)
- WeekdayswithMurph (1 chatters)
- Zach and Angela (1 chatters)
- Allyssa Narvaez Online (0 chatters)