SORT BY Relevancy
Join the SpeakEasy for a live chat following our live tweet-along of The Company of Wolves, the 1984 Neil Jordan film based on Angela Carter's fairy tale reimaginings. The live tweet begins at 8pm in the UK and 3pm Eastern/2pm Central in the US. The hashtag is #Wolves84 and our discussion leader is @mechaangela.
The radio discussion will begin at 10pm UK/5pm Eastern/4pm Central.
Come howl at the moon with us and call in to discuss wolves, fairytales and the glorious Angela Carter!
JOIN ME AS I RESUME MY BROADCAST POST TRAVEL SCHEDULE. I WILL BE DISCUSSING THE AFTERMATH OF THE BALTIMORE RIOTS, THE DOCUMENTARY SOUTHERN RITES, & PUBLICITY VS PARENTING IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY. JOINING ME WILL ALSO BE SPECIAL GUEST PLUS MODEL NIKKI SHERRIE, SINGER NSPIRATION, & PETITE MODEL MZ. TARA MOSES ALL BASED OUT OF ATLANTA. TUNE IN!!!
This radio show will discuss all of the research conducted with the fire service by the UL Firefighter Safety Research Institute. Guests from fire departments that have served on the technical panels of the research will share their perspectives and how they have incorporated the results into their departments.
Host Steve Kerber is the Director of the UL Firefighter Safety Research Institute. He has led fire service research and education in the areas of ventilation, structural collapse, and fire dynamics. A 13-year veteran of the fire service, with most of his service at the College Park Fire Department in Prince George's County Maryland where he served at ranks up through Deputy Chief. He currently serves on the Advisory Board of Fire Engineering and the Fire Department Instructors Conference. Steve has also been appointed to the rank of Honorary Battalion Chief by the FDNY.
Wilbert Jones is the president of The Wilbert Jones Company, Inc., a Chicago based 21 year old food/beverage and marketing company. He is the author of three cookbooks, The New Soul Food Cookbook (Carol Publishing Group, 1996), Mama’s Tea Cakes (Kensington, 1998), and Smothered Southern Foods (Kensington 2006). He was the host of 2008 PBS national television show, Healthy Heritage Kitchen. Jones visited the continent, Africa numerous of times and has written many published articles about African food/beverage ingredients. He has also lectured at several culinary institutions across America. His newest book, Images of America: Chicago Blues (Arcadia Publishing), was released on October 27, 2014.
Action research is inquiry or research in the context of focused efforts to improve the quality of an organization and its performance. It typically is designed and conducted by practitioners who analyze the data to improve their own practice. Action research can be done by individuals or by teams of colleagues.
An action research proposal is the first part of the action research paper. The main difference is that you put the methodology section into the future tense and include a detailed research timeline.
I just want to give special thanks to Instructor Anthony Valley. Instructor Valley, having you as an instructor has been a real blessing. Thank you!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (325 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (47 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (37 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (14 chatters)
- Bellesprit (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (8 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Green Life Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- Kraze Radio (1 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (1 chatters)