SORT BY Relevancy
This show continues our series "Your Path to Good Credit". Our dialogue will focus on "Accountability over Responsibility". Credit has a measure of accountability AND responsibility. Often times, responsibility is what gets more attention. So in this episode, we will explore: a. Should we focus more on responsibility, accountability or both? Then what does that look like practically? b. Who's accountable during credit transactions - the lender, borrower or both? Call in @ 8pm EST or listen online. #PRF
This is one biblical/practical teaching experience you don't want to miss. The PRF Table Is The #1 Show On Blog Talk Radio where we’re Introducing, conversing, debating, and learning to help TRANSFORM lives by addressing matters surrounding OUR Possessions, Resources, And Finances (PRF).
Here on The ?#PRFTable?, we continue the series "Your Path to Good Credit". Our dialogue will focus on What Does Credit Cost?” We will explore: How do you get credit? What does God say about co-signing? How does credit now affect your future? Call in @ 8pm EST or listen online. ?#PRF?
This will be one biblical/practical teaching experience you don't want to miss. The PRF Table Is The #1 Show On Blog Talk Radio Where We’re Introducing, conversing, debating, and learning to help TRANSFORM lives by addressing matters surrounding OUR Possessions, Resources, And Finances (PRF).
The Fourth Corner Credit Union was established as a Colorado State-chartered, not-for-profit credit union on November 19, 2014. This is the first credit union charter granted in over 10 years in the state. Despite that, both its applications with the Federal Reserve for a Master Account and its application for deposit insurance with the NCUA have been denied. CEO Deirdra O'Gorman joins us to talk about why the CU was formed and how it plans to handle some of the obstacles that are being placed in front of them.
Also check out this article from the CU Times about us going over 100,000 listens: http://www.cutimes.com/2015/08/18/eloquent-online-hits-milestone?ref=hp-top-stories
Learn the dos and don'ts of investing in the stock market and the dos and don'ts of credit score plunging.
Tonight at 8pm EST on The ?#PRFTable?, begins "Your Path to Good Credit".
In this series, you'll learn that EVERYONE CAN have good credit; you just have to be willing to learn, put in the work, and most of all - lean not to your own understanding. It's not what society says you can have, but what does the Spirit of God say you can have - GOOD CREDIT!!! Call in @ 8pm EST or listen online. ?#PRF?
This will be one biblical and practical teaching experience you don't want to miss ...
in Real Estate
"Making Money in Real Estate When You Have No Money" with 50 years of combined experience in real estate and finance, Ken Sheppard & Dana Leigh share real world "How To" actions to use real estate togenerate passive income, build wealth and create a financial legacy for your family We started out this way and so can you.
Ken and I are learning more about getting business credit lines. Come learn with us
Find our podcasts on the iTunes store under "Making Money in Real Estate When You Have No Money".
Please join our online community at CreativeFlips.webs.com and connect with us on LinkedIn- Ken and Dana.
What is the difference between minimum balance due and balance due in full? Join host and financial advisor, Barbie O'Connor, for this week's MoneySmarts4U show about the 5 things you need to know about credit cards. Interest rates, payment terms, application features, compounding, and how to pay off your cards are all part of this week's show. If you are a college student, your concerns about creating a credit history are included as well.
For more MoneySmarts4u, buy the book on Amazon. Subscribe to the show. Like us on Facebook. Listen in on Itunes. Email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out the website, www.moneysmarts4u.com for more on financial coaching and classes.
Liberty Aid Radio hosts a Liberty Aid client who removed his debt. Hear a fishing expert tell you of not paying his Cabella's credit card and how he then additionally won $3,000 uncontested at court. That is how strong our debt removal system is. Hear it all again from another client.
This episode is on August 20. Support Liberty Aid here and become another success story:
Do you have questions regarding:
Talk Live With Our Credit Expert, Antoine L. Sherman. Find out how to remove negative credit from your report.
Sherry Helsel is a Certified Credit Consultant. She has undergone extensive training in credit restoration (restoring someone’s credit to the best it can be) which includes stopping collection calls and harassment by creditors. She is an expert in debt negotiation, Credit Identity Theft Restoration. As a consumer advocate, she believes in helping others accomplish their financial goals, knowing how much it will improve the quality of their lives.
In 2009, Sherry started her own credit consulting business. Today Sherry will show us:
1. Student loans are a huge credit killer that is not necessary
2. How student loans report on credit reports
3. Ways to eliminate student loans affecting credit negatively
4. How to repair credit once they are negative
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (80 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (46 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (20 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (14 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (10 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (8 chatters)
- Papa CE (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- United Patriots Radio (5 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Full Circle Consciousness (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (0 chatters)