SORT BY Relevancy
Wed, June 27, 2012 follow
archived Join Us today for a informative conversation about Rhode Island College's Community Garden Program that will be starting in August . Peter and Co Host Jim Murphy will be interviewing Renee Brenton.
Listen on line on 1320Warlradio Wednesdays Live 12noon to 1pm EST . Listen to archives and rebroadcasts here on Twitter .
Renewable Now with Peter Arpin will feature Todd Dahlstrom from Calvert Investments, and joined by former RIEDC head Julian Dash, who is now the head of a new, private renewable energy fund that will start in New England but grow quickly around the country called Clean Economic Development. http://www.calvert.com/ and http://www.riedc.com/ Please tune in! Also Seth Handy is in studio.
Seth Handy is back in studio with Peter Arpin this week, talking with Mr. Johnathan Mancini of Bridgewell Renewables . Bridgewell Renewables is a company that is a big supplier of products for Biomass ,wind, solar, and energy efficient projects . The topics will be mostly on how renewable energy is used and managed in all aspects of construction and landfill gas development .
Renewable Now is on live every Wednesday at 12noon . Listen to Renewable Now both on 1320warlradio.com and blogtalkradio.com on the Renewable now channel .
2pm ET / 1pm CT / 12pm MT / 11am PT
(Outside US: Dial 00 + 1 + 714-464-4891)
Viki Winterton interviews Rod Adkins!
Rod Adkins is a business and executive coach based in Melbourne Australia, who believes that anyone can make changes for the better in their lives and business with the influence of someone they can trust.
He became interested in investigating cancer issues after being diagnosed with skin cancer and seeing his father dying from melanoma and 2 other family members recently dying from lung cancers. He noticed that where radiation and/or chemotherapy were instigated, this potentially made the cancer worse.
From what he has researched, Rod agrees with many that the cancer cells are part of us, within us from the start, and it is either an event or our environment that causes the cells to gradually turn malignant.
How Does Alkaline Water Help Hydrating the Skin?
1. Alkaline water is absorbed by the skin quite quickly.
2. Drinking plenty of water helps keep your kidneys healthy, your skin glowing and energizes your muscles. And many scientific studies show that drinking alkaline water is even better.
3. Water with a higher pH level than regular water can neutralize acid in your bloodstream, slow bone loss, boost metabolism and help your body absorb nutrients more effectively.
4. Water contaminants and impurities can compromise your family's health, as well as reduce the efficiency of your appliances. With treated water, you can reduce or eliminate these contaminants and protect your family.
More about Denise: Speaker, Author, TV and Radio Show Host and passionate about healthy living.
Get Healthy Now!
ts on Skin
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Denise_Thomson
Join Host Live Chats
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)